Thread: BASTARDS

BASTARDS

[}]will u guys` stop sending that shitfull weather south so i can get out?[V]& dont tell me its` perfect up there.While im` here, i stand (perhaps) corrected about the "B King" looks like we will see the creation soon?? Seems like the factories are punchn` thier own interpretation of a "fighter" to the masses[] the big "S" as mentioned,Kwaka has a sweet base,Trumpy has big bored its "speedie",Bennelli has born again,Spuell has its 8th generation & BMW thinks it`ll sell a couple as well.Well,who will we watch for next[8)][8)][:0]
    LET THE MADNESS BEGIN
    got waves on the way & maybe` larger slugs?

it was only 31 up ear 2day Mad.fuggin humidity is still up near 85%(fux the jetting round a bit,so i'll just have 2 drink beer).speakin of larger slugs there brother,i hear some wise young ozy battler has bought "Cosworth Motors". Does this mean the 1340 just got cheaper,(not fuggin likely).Excuse my ignorance bro,but whats Bennelli up 2 ?did ya get the email about RZ5 an LC35 on ebay?$15Large each with 0 klms,been sittin in some factory owned by Yamaha Dealer/collector since 84.(he's run outa room).Fugin tyres must av perished 10 yr ago but these things r standard and tric.cant believe he's dustin the RZ 2 make room 4 a mass produced R1.That aint justice brothers!!![V]

Blog Entries
    I'm guessing Mundy's on about these Benellis mate:

thats them![] I think we get yello & red?
    Davo,im too old to go & do wot i do,2 an RZ5! I was at the MT White show on sundy & there was a healthy representation of the LC350s.lookin at those skinny rims & stuff[:0].Most just had chambers & a lika paint,young blokes too.bloody legend bike
    YEP had one meself,mono wen ya didnt wanna[:0]230ks in 4th!
    scary thing.

do away with the rad,shrouds an head gear an that fragile wheelie bar an i'd by 1 in BLACK n red.[|)]

Weekend Warrior
    Cosworth Motors ?? Sold ?? Have I missed something here ??

quote:Originally posted by Spondonash

Cosworth Motors ?? Sold ?? Have I missed something here ??
    Yes brother,you have missed a good ride to macksville with the boys,but you still have 5 days 2 book??????? heard about cosworth at melbourne F1 g.p from that ch10 motorsport specs guru on R.P.M. the dude looks like bill gates without glasses,not sure if he's bought the whole company or just the F1 factory's? but i reckon he knows what's a quality product.[^]

Weekend Warrior
    Oh so he might have just bought the F1 side of things ? Can't imagine Ford parting with Cosworth in total, it would be about the only profitable part of the company :-)