Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My "Lid"

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    This is that Nitro I was telling you guys about. Just picked up the Dark tint visor on Friday

This is that Nitro I was telling you guys about. Just picked up the Dark tint visor on Friday

If only you could get the same that colour scheme of the chair on the helmet, dead sexy!

If only you could get the same that colour scheme of the chair on the helmet, dead sexy!

yeah thats what caught my eye 1st.reminds me of my late nanna's house.but nice lid anyway Bo,and the visor is A.S.F compliant.i'll have to lend ya a shirt for the big ride out.

yeah thats what caught my eye 1st.reminds me of my late nanna's house.but nice lid anyway Bo,and the visor is A.S.F compliant.i'll have to lend ya a shirt for the big ride out.

HAHA thanks, gonan buy a few T's soon enough. I call that chair the sleeper I have 2 of them. Sit down and BANG ur asleep.

HAHA thanks, gonan buy a few T's soon enough. I call that chair the sleeper I have 2 of them. Sit down and BANG ur asleep.

sounds like some pot i once smoked.[|)]have 2 of em,sit down an bang,ur asleep.

sounds like some pot i once smoked.[|)]have 2 of em,sit down an bang,ur asleep.

here be mine! mmmmm chromey goodness.

cheers.joe.

here be mine! mmmmm chromey goodness.

cheers.joe.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    well every one has these nice shiny BASTARDS but where are the one's that have the done the hard yards!!(camera arrives next week then i will send photoes)

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    well every one has these nice shiny BASTARDS but where are the one's that have the done the hard yards!!(camera arrives next week then i will send photoes)

Blog Entries
    I didn't think anyone would want to see fucked-up-done-the-yards type helmets, but if you do then check out the old shoei. Gotta be about 7 years old and fucked up on a race track when someone picked it up by accident thinking it was hers and then stacked it! Nice one. It's probably as usefull as half an easter egg on my head but fuck it, I'll get a new one soon. (said that 5 years ago.........)

Blog Entries
    I didn't think anyone would want to see fucked-up-done-the-yards type helmets, but if you do then check out the old shoei. Gotta be about 7 years old and fucked up on a race track when someone picked it up by accident thinking it was hers and then stacked it! Nice one. It's probably as usefull as half an easter egg on my head but fuck it, I'll get a new one soon. (said that 5 years ago.........)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12