Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Aussie Streetfighter Store

Gix11

New Aussie Streetfighter Store

Got an email that you might like. The first Streetfighter Store in Australia that I know of..........

"AuStreetfighter Supermarket is up and running and will be taking orders from the 1st of Feb".

They contacted us and told us they have gear from Europe ready to go - I checked it out and they're on the ball, the stuff is good. Check it out: www.austreetfighter.com.au

Weekend Warrior
    Hmm I want one of those billet brake reservoirs!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Geez his pricing looks bloody good. a few things i priced elsewhere were nearly double the price quoted on austreetfighter. (ring a normal bike shop and ask the price for an ART muffler he is $100s cheaper) i really hope it goes well for him. i know where ill be buying from now on.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Hardly a "Streetfighter" store.

More of an "Accessories" shop.

Jeeez, you guys need to visit the UK.

Still, its a start, things can only get better.

Cant belive the amount of bikes sold with twin lights and a race can over here listed as "Mega-Streetfighter".

I chuck race cans, double bubble screen, polished wheels etc on a bike and to me its still standard!

Just my 5c worth, what would i know?

Weekend Warrior
    I thought the same thing when I looked at the website. A good start but we need lots more.

Blog Entries
    I thought a "Streetfighter" store would be doing NOS kits, Turbos, Swingarms, aftermarket frames, numberplate flipers, fitting new rear sub-frames, doing frame mods, carbs and cams, coils and ignitions, etc etc.

Dont get me wrong, Good store, might be spending there myself,
    Good start but a bit tame...

Weekend Warrior
    I think they need to read Streetfighter magazine :-)

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    G'day guys - I finally made it onto the forum! Thanks for the support of our new shop - please understand that before we can get into the frames/s'arms etc.. we need to establish ourselves in the market. As you all know, most Aussies don't really know what a real streetfighter is - we've got to educate them slowly! Don't worry, it's coming soon enough! Trust me, I'm from Yorkshire..... Finally, if anyone's got any suggestions for the site (products/pages) feel free to let me know and we'll try and cater for you.
    BTW if you need any StreetfighterStore gear - he's one of our suppliers....[8D]

Weekend Warrior
    Hey mate

I'd like one of those billet master cylinder reservoirs, probably in black or maybew silver...

How long would it take 2 get one in?

I'd call u today but it's a public holiday...

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    One of those billet res's - that would be to you in a couple of weeks, tops.[8]

New to Streetfighters
    Man that store is just what we need in aussie , lets hope they have frames in soon , i have an R1 yar 01 that i am slowly converting into a streetfighter , some of the parts i have sourced from UK as in the ABM topyolk and risers and an undertail, but i still have the fairing on , i will try to post a photo in the appropriate section , i started building it after i saw streetfighter mag in a news agents about a year ago ,as i cant bend my neck over from spinal surgery i thuoght these would be easier to ride

Weekend Warrior
    Ordered!!!

If it gets here before next friday, then that would be great. Just putting the bike on a stand at the Silverwater Motorcycle Show on the 5th of Feb. If anyone enquires I'll pass on the site for sure...

Weekend Warrior
    Hi Qikdraw, yeah I understand it takes awhile and it's a good start. I shouldn't have guessed you were English really :-)

Blog Entries
    Ash, You don't need all that stupid Spondon frame, USD forks, Single sided swinger rubbish!

ANYTHING with twin lamps and Renthal's is a REAL Streetfighter here in OZ,
    ROTFLMAO

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....522873304&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....522654103&rd=1

Qickdraw.. As you all know, most Aussies don't really know what a real streetfighter is - we've got to educate them slowly True, but glad you said it not me !

A young site.A young company.A young sport(in AUSTRALIA) A young country! I`d like to see our pastime or passion grow,so if i know if a mate needs a part theyre cum`n your way guy`s.bike stores r full of goons or GITS that dont know which way one goes.unless it goes with ones shirt!
    Hey tony!do you think?that my WR250 two stroke with renthals & twin globes is a "STREETFIGHTER" in the middle of the bush? if so,i`d like to see you there! Dont go quote`n me now though! cause we all know where you can go?

Weekend Warrior
    Is it ironic that the Aussie Streetfighter Site has more 'poms' posting up than 'Aussie's'? Not that I care either way, as long as the good word is being spread!

I've been getting a fair few questions about my bike... I've been thinking of printing up some cards or mini-flyers or something to give to people?

Whaddya reckon?

Weekend Warrior
    And this is about as 'Hunda' as the 'fighters get over here?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....952695419&rd=1

Weekend Warrior
    "Is it ironic that the Aussie Streetfighter Site has more 'poms' posting up than 'Aussie's'? Not that I care either way, as long as the good word is being spread!"

Actually I don't find it surprising, us Brits have long known about the joys of Streetfighters, Aussies are just slow to catch on that's all :-)

Blog Entries
    No comment. I think you all know I'm a pom also.
    J7-11 - "I've been thinking of printing up some cards or mini-flyers or something to give to people?" Your doing some good work down there mate and if you can fly the flag for us down there just let me know what you need. I'm trying to get the t-shirts organised now, but as far as print material is concerned just let me know what computer files you want and they're yours mate.

Blog Entries
    mad mundy,
    My last post was written tongue in cheek, (as a joke!)
    I was trying to point out that lots of folk here think anything with twin lamps and Renthals is a 100% streetfighter and thats all there is to it.
    It should go without saying that I would expect anyone using this site to realize its a bit more than that.

My last bike in the UK also had twin lamps & Renthals
    NOT what I would call a Streetfighter, just a 168 rwhp NOS (big 2.5lb bottle)/ Carbon can / Jacked-up Bandit 12 to get to work on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast