Thread: ported HEAD

ported HEAD

Mundy has a head for sale,it was from my original engine that i built a few years back & makes real power.last month i blew my bottom end (over 250,000 on crank)I then found a mint 88/11 block is sidenly(talk to mick at "metro`s" he`s a SUZI nutter like me) so i built a new engine with a new theory,well it worked & i have a perfectly good head go`n stale.ports r polihed & flowed,combustion camber is stock,compression is about 14/1(I had to use a .7mm base to make fire on pump)the guides were replaced 10,000 ks` ago & valves reset
    Mundy did the architecture while SERCO moved in the furniture.
    cams are optional.
    contact via this site please?

Weekend Warrior
    NOW you tell me!!! Would have considered it a couple of months ago when the engine was in bits and not in the frame...

Is that a GSX or GSXR motor mate

I'm running an EF meself

MarkC

Weekend Warrior
    RRRRRRRR baby!!

Hey mundy is this the engine that I have ridden?

Interested to know your new theory, or tho I can hazard a guess... I'll chat to u next time we see each other.

sorry people? it`s a oil jacket,86-88 screw & pin,GSX-R. J this is a new engine & i shake to feed it.this thing is scary,i`m not tos`n but when i jet it,the bitch will boogie

Weekend Warrior
    I believe u mate, trust me! We'll have 2 compare ass dyno readouts when my bikes on the road... whaddya reckon?