Thread: FOR SALE

ozkat

FOR SALE

ive tried to avoid this a couple of times. but the 7/11 must go. i have other commitments that are more important. the price is... $4000 no offers no ifs no buts that is the price. this bike owes me more than double that. you get a rebuilt and overbored 1216/1127. rebuilt 91 usd forks powdercoated black. near new front discs(thanks J7/11) every part of suspension rebuilt or replaced inc all alloy mirror polished. black powder coated frame . new clutch. new carbon mirrors. new barend weights. new tinted screen.new sprokets.new tyres. new grips. new 2pac painted black fairings. reco calipers. 2pac wheels withs polished rims. the list goes on..... the 1216 was putting out 158 rwhp before the rebuild started. every bearing - nut - bolt etc has been replaced on this bike. you blokes know what ive had done to this bike. to you guys only ill also inc a turbo that i recently bought. turbo only tho. the list goes on and on. you guy get the only chance to buy this. if no one wants it it gets wraped up and put in the back of the shed, no ebay no nothing. thanks Ozkat. (ps i really dont want to do this)

Blog Entries
    Ozkat! What you doin' man! So close to being finished as well! Is this hot weather getting to you?

Blog Entries
    Has it run since the rebuild and overbore? Are we talking virtually new motor needing run in? I forget things quickly don't I?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    yes has run since rebuild. bout 1500km. like i said i really dont want to do this but i have a business opportunity which reqiures a bit more cash than i have at the moment. fuck the banks im not borrowing off them. i cant get enough money selling the Mrs and kids into slavery. and dont ever think ill leave this site(someone has to keep an eye on you blokes).anyway nuff said you know where to find me if anyone needs more info.

Blog Entries
    I'll probably have it then mate. When were you looking to get rid of it? Christmas is kinda in the way!

Weekend Warrior
    NOOOOOO don't do it!!!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Hey J , hows the bike coming along . wen u gonna bring it round to the shop....!

Weekend Warrior
    It's getting there mate! Just got the wiring (big headache!) to do!!!

Good to see you on the forum by the way!

ps. Got a question, are u guys interested in sponsoring us for a T-shirt, get your name on it in return for...???

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by J7-11

It's getting there mate! Just got the wiring (big headache!) to do!!!

Good to see you on the forum by the way!

ps. Got a question, are u guys interested in sponsoring us for a T-shirt, get your name on it in return for...???
    yeh sounds good, give me a buz and we'll talk.

Blog Entries
    Hey Kamakaze. Check out the "t-shitrs?" thread in the forum. You'll see the ideas up to now. Put in your opinion and we'll get your business on there as well. Still trying to work out the trade off. Any ideas?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    SOLD!!!! but dont ever think your getting rid of me that easy. ive given myself 2 weeks for a new bike. BE SCARED... BE VERY SCARED. hey gix11 the 1100m was a peice of shit. not 10000 km more like 100000+km