Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy's ZX9R

weird fuckin hagass eatin freaks,better go back to the loch ness and keep the tourists in suspence about your BIG SCARY MONSTER.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    and dont forget the Silkie Davo, (More of a Orkney, Shets and Irish Myth)
    Beautiful Girls whom roam around Nude around the coasts who turn into Seals and swim away

kep ya kilt on an ya bag pipes to yaself while i'm around thanx,but i've always wanted to fuck a mermaid(fishy girl thingy).

Weekend Warrior
    Don't follow the clan histories much at all, howerver i do like to know what i'm taking pictures of. . Never been to Aussie land but apart from nice weather i thought it might be a very big flat boring place to ride a bike, dust as far as i can see, maybay some kangaroos and a whole load of sheep running for their lives( from some of you lot with yer dicks in yer hand ) i'm probably wrong though.

i'm not racist....i hate everybody equally!!

Maaate, Your mistaking us with NewZealanders, there the sheep Fukkers hahahha

Nah we have some pretty nice DRY coastal roads and Moutains here and some awesome country roads which lead into these strange towns, constantly, but the beer is always cold. Though if your touring around Aus then some highways are very boring and the roos like to play frogga with the traffic, Just dont ride at night and you'll be fine. Any plans on heading this way?

quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

and dont forget the Silkie Davo, (More of a Orkney, Shets and Irish Myth)
    Beautiful Girls whom roam around Nude around the coasts who turn into Seals and swim away
    Yeah, come on scotties, tell'us the truth...........

The local chicks are so "attractive" you keep mistaking seals/sea lions for'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:0]

And yeah, it is kiwi's that who get into baa baa frottering[V].

BUT just don't farkin' ask what these Ockers get into with wombats and koalas, Winnie would've gotten more than 'the poo' if he'd emigrated[:0][:I].

In that second photo I'd knock down that shitty old building and throw up a set of townhouses,who's gunna want to live in that old shitheap

Weekend Warrior

Thats what would happen if there was no fookin conservationists, you know the people- save this restore that. If your not sheep shaggers then you will not get on with the folk in Aberdeen. Besides most of these castles are in remote places, no fukker would stay there.

I just though i would show you what it's like here and where i go on my bike, didn't want to start a discussion about it.
    So, time to get back on track with pics of my ride.

Weekend Warrior

Well here is a pic of the 9r engine, i painted it this weekend.The true colour is a bit darker. The lighting in the shed is good but the pics were either too dark or too bright(with flash). but will edit them with photoshop .

Cam cover and cases to get done today but not decided on the colour for them. I blended the paint so it got darker towards the frame which is satin black. I'm sure it will look good with the kandy red bodywork [^]

Weekend Warrior

This is the engine with it's 2nd coat of basecoat. No flash was used in this pic to try and get a better true colour. Would probably have to take engine out in daylight to get best pic.

Sall good cammy, he was just takin the piss, Motor is looking good mate get some day light piccis up i'm interested in the colour

Weekend Warrior

Here's another of it clear coated, you can see the blend a bit easier. When the engine is back in the frame i will get the sump off and paint it too.
    It's all just fun Boh

Tis all good,

Mate that colour is nice as

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    cammy thats a nice looking bike [8D]

Weekend Warrior
    Thanks Taz.

Weekend Warrior

Just finished these tonight. I'm off work tomorrow so i might be able to get the engine back in the frame

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    looks great!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    gota love the amount of room on the judge to adjust the chain ( I didnt know they could be adjusted 8"inches)

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Keep an eye under the air intake on your frame for cracks cammy9, the ninja's had a prob for a long time, i suffered 3 cracks in 12 months.

Weekend Warrior

yeah, i've heard some horror stories told about the 9r frames. the bike has been down HARD twice and the frame suffered only minor scratches(ok a couple were kinda deep and i lost the s/damper nipple on the other side) other than that the frame has survived well
    It was well checked before i started the build [^].

I bought some new gaskets for the engine covers and a thermostat, all oe parts and came to a butt clentching £110.....$262 AUD, for little bits of paper and rubber!!!??? Fekkin ripaff Kwak ba$tard$
    Being Scottish i'm genetically tight arsed with money so you can imagine how much that hurt.
    Here a pic of it in satin black, just needs a light compound now.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast