Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: husaberg 650 2008sold

RevHead

husaberg 650 2008sold

ive got a 2008 husaberg 650 good cond,4300ks balistic bush bike can b regoed ,,this thing will lay rubber on th road ,as well ,it wheelstand in all 6 gears,ph 0401204829 price -5500 firm market value at adealer 9600 private sale in red book is 8200* cheers thanx for lookin

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    god damn i wants it!!! this would be a nice little upgrade from the xt600 POS that i ride in the bush...

RevHead
    well give me a call mont ,jim can deliver it ,

Just hold up for a bit. Will get some pics of the XT for Stu (Shadowzone) who may be interested.. then this whole thing may be possible (i dont really have the dosh right now)

RevHead
    well its all good i need to get sum piccis up for u to see as well but im using my phone

Can you even get parts for the VOR anymore Damo??

quote:Originally posted by nick76

Can you even get parts for the VOR anymore Damo??
    Yes

RevHead
    place yur own add damo ,dont jump on my sale dude ,lol vor,i saw 1once u cant get anything up my way for them ,ebay is th only place now

quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

place yur own add damo ,dont jump on my sale dude ,lol vor,i saw 1once u cant get anything up my way for them ,ebay is th only place now
    Sorry mate didn't mean to "jump" your sale i did say "if it fell through".

Parts are easy to get, ebay is not the only place.

Most is KTM compatable anyway.

Ohlins well that speaks for it self, brembo same deal, magura same deal tag same deal, exel, its all easy to get stuff right there mate.

Jump deleted

Good luck with the sale mate

RevHead
    any takers ,,not desperate but could use the cash ,lol

still waiting for my old man to pull his finger out and take some photo's of the XT for me. Until that is gone, or at least spoken for i don't have enough dollars.

wat the hell is a vor???

RevHead
    a defunked motorcycle company from th otherside of th world,was never really a serious enduro bike,they just seem to fall apart,lol

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    What extra's you got with it Pete? Has it got bark busters, sump gaurds etc? Is it registered?

RevHead
    barkbusters sump guard,exhaust heat shields,no never been regoed ,never seen a tared road since new .ive got tail light n rear blinkers everything works except the horn is missing was like that when i bought it cheers.i can supply 1

quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

a defunked motorcycle company from th otherside of th world,was never really a serious enduro bike,they just seem to fall apart,lol

You know what Pete you have just proven right there that you actually have absolutly no fucking idea about bikes at all.

You also obviously have know idea behind the reason that/why it was built in the first place by ***********, they wanted something that had all top shelf stuff standard.

But you should have known that already??Since you seem to know every thing about them- so you think.

Do you actually know the reason that VOR folded or are you just the ignorent fuck you make yourself out to be.

The vor was built with all top shelf componence such as ohlins ,brembo, magura, reikon fat bars, cassette gear box , gear driven cams,wavey rotors all this stuff is standard does your Husaberg have all that standard??

It was Built by Who Pete?? See if your motorcycle excellence can answer this one?? But dont look it up on line off the top of your head mate.

As for your Husaberg wheel standing in 6th gear mate go back to the cock smoking you do on the side! That sales pitch is bull shit and you know it the only thing i recon you could wheel stand is your lawn mower.

I did the right thing and left your thread as soon as you where unhappy about my comments so do be the cunt you continue to prove you are and bad mouth me and my bike you peice of shit.

If your bike is that good it will sell it self stop the bull shit talkin it up crap you are going on with.

For anyone that wants a real jernos take on a VOR not some fucked up retard that thinks he knows heres a link Make your own mind up.

http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/Reviews...ENE_Text2.html

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    I have had mates that had vor's and they were I'm afraid to say exactly the way Pete described them constant trouble btw damo only contributing members can sell around here these days mate

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

I have had mates that had vor's and they were I'm afraid to say exactly the way Pete described them constant trouble btw damo only contributing members can sell around here these days mate
    02 mods buy any chance?? they had a dellorto carb and were nothing but trouble. the fix, fit a mikuni FCR.

Yes i know about the contributing member stuff ive had a couple of emails with Large discussing it.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    Yeah not only carbs mate but bottom end blowouts one of them only 2 rides old it was a common prob with them and vor was having to replace bottom ends left right and centre all because the main bearings were shit and as for the member stuff I'll leave that with you and large to sort out then

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Damo, can you email me the details of the VOR? A mate had one a while back and he wants another. I think it was a 510 or 530 or some size like that. It was had the arse thrashed off it and never had any problems. He could nearly kept up to me on me '84 xlx250r.
    Cheers,
    Kris.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast