Thread: ZXR750 Streetfighter

Pizza delivery boy/girl

ZXR750 Streetfighter

Hi guys,

On the new year's eve of 2011, I bought myself a ZXR750 with the intention of streetfightering it. The guy I bought it off had already started the project, but had lost interest halfway through. Here are a few pics of the bike when I first bought it.

I am not very good with repairs and fixes, and till now, I've just been paying a mechanic to work on my bikes. But, I decided to start learning these things and doing things myself. So, to begin with, I decided to change the motocross headlights with the chrome twin streetfighter headlights.

Also had to build a bracket to fit the speedo, temp gauge and tacho on. AT this stage, I decided on having a screen at the front. Bought a Katana screen from the wreckers and fitted it on to the bike, which looked like this.

Ok, firstly, the headlights are way too high, and the screen doesn't look any good either. So, over the weekend, I decided to do something different and stripped the bike out.

Instead of going with the black colour, I decided to do something different. Bought spray on glue, and sprayed it on the fairings and tank. Stuck camo fabric to the fairings,tank and front mudguard. Here are a few pics-

Stick-on Cammo? Ghey.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Lets hope you don't crash it some bushes, no-one will every find it!

"It's the eighties and I'm down with the ladies"

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

xa has a point, will it hold up in the rain and sun etc?

Weekend Warrior
    haha xa clicked the link hear noise and saw RAIN lol
    Welcome m8!