Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ECU for an TL1000 ????

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    The cold amber fluid or the TL???

Weekend Warrior
    Glad you got it sorted mate.......well it sounds like ya have!

thanks for the offer of the ecu beaza

RevHead
    alb bout fuckin time bro,i was getting sick of reading,lol

Put new plugs in fucked of bp ultimate and the fucker fired up woohoo yippeeeeeeeeee
    I cant belive I fell for the oldest fuckup a mech can do trust the plugs I replaced 8months ago and test everything else then again when you are in the workshop you have new ones on the shelf and because most mechs are lazy we reach for the new plug and dont pull the old ones out if spark there then you replace the plug doh fucking doh!!!!
    Now put her together for a quick ride and pull the wheels of to paint and reshoe the old girl with some new rubber

Weekend Warrior
    Hay ALBI that web site for your tyres is www.rockymountainatvmc.com give them a go mate[8D] Good to hear about the plugs mate just dont tell scotty

will do dan, took her for a blat last night oh boy did
    it feel good,fucker didnt miss a beat went down to toronto turn off up through belmont and boolaroo and back on freeway back to home.4 months of the old girl and it felt good but now i feel like shit because i had a shower before i went put on my ASF teeshirt out on my new aftershave that my mum got for me from scottland while she was on holidays "largerfeild" i love the stuff i used to knock of my uncles stash and put it on and walked up to my wife and said how about this huh do you like it ?? well she says right away who are you seeing !!!! i only wanted her to smell how good it was so when i got back from a quick blat id come in and try to "well you know " but all she is thinking ,lying fucking prick. i told sharon that it was going down the freeway for a quick run and when was she going to bed so id be back in time for her ,but after that i took longer and done the toronto shoot!thinking im in the shit might as well have a good ride !!
    has anyone else had this happen!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12