Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NOVEMBER 2010 - Custom Helmet Airbrushing

Blog Entries

NOVEMBER 2010 - Custom Helmet Airbrushing

<center>
    </center>

Another month and another great prize is up for offers. This time it's a custom ASF airbrush job for your helmet from Grafx Inc. (http://www.grafx-inc.com/).

Here's a bit about Grafx Inc....

"With a background in graphic design and a love of all things fast, owner/operator Andrew Kennedy is constantly working with the latest styles, trends and techniques so you can guarantee a top notch job!

Andrew has judged air-brush competitions at both Motorex and Summernats, and has written several articles for Australian Air-Brush Magazine and House of Kolor.
    He has instructed classes and workshops on air-brushing at air-brush and sign expos in Sydney and Melbourne, and assisted world-renowned air-brush artist, custom painter and lecturer, Craig Fraser, from the United States, with classes in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.

Grafx inc. has won numerous awards, both nationally and internationally, including ‘Top Graphics’ at Summernats 2004 in street class, ‘Best Overall’ at the Air-Brush Adrenaline Air-Brush Awards at Motorex (judged by Craig Fraser) 2004, and multiple awards at the Australian Air-Brush Awards in various years including first placings, 2009 Grafx inc. was awarded House of Kolors Prestigious Painters award.
    The American Sign Business Magazine Awards have seen them featured in ‘Best Commercial Signage’ for 5 years running from 1996 - 2000, and in their ‘Auto Art’ awards on several occasions, ranking second on one of those."

Now you know this is the real deal!

Grafx Inc. have offered to paint this months winner's helmet with a custom "ASF styled design" which will include real flames around the hallowed ASF logo (flames can be whatever colour you like or can match the ASF logo colours to compliment it).

Remember, you need to supply your own helmet, so you could either give them your everyday riding helmet, give them an old retired helmet or get a brand new one just for this custom paint job. With any of these combinations you could ride it around, display it, or even have a collectors piece for years to come. Choice is yours.

As always, you don't have to do anything! Nope, nothing, shit all. It's our DOOR PRIZE for all donating members.

If you are an active Full ASF Member (which you are if you can read this post) on the date of the draw you will be added to the draw to win this prize. It's that simple. All you need to do is make sure your ASF Full Membership is current.

(Please note: If you have changed your email account since you paid for your first Full Membership year, please email me the new address as the forum profile does not update the members database that I have, so when renewal reminders are sent they go to the address you originally signed up with).

THIS PRIZE WILL BE DRAWN ON 7/12/2010

**For anyone wondering about their membership expiry, please check this post: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...?TOPIC_ID=4086

Good luck guys and gals.

As always I ask you to support our prize donators and check out Grafx Inc and check their work. These guys have painted ASF member's bikes and helmets and come highly recommended for anyone looking for a true top shelf job. (Anyone who has seen Banditrod's Predator Bandit will know what I am talking about).

Show Grafx Inc. your support and check out their website today:

http://www.grafx-inc.com

Grafx inc.
    12 Wakeham Street
    Stawell Victoria
    Australia 3380
    Phone: 03 5358 1234
    Fax: 03 5358 4070

Or via their contact page: http://www.grafx-inc.com/contact.html

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

You fucken Beauty!!!!!!!!!!

I happen to have a lid in need of a paint job Si. Yeah baby!!!!!

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    ok at the end of this competition i would like the winner to send me an email so i can get it all underway for ya

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Blog Entries
    Awesome stuff, kickass prize..

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

ok at the end of this competition i would like the winner to send me an email so i can get it all underway for ya
    Ill be heading up to the cliffs soon, so just tell him ill drop it off friday night and want it back sunday arvo...

hahahahaha your getting a great big fat cock brushed on yours mate

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    sweet.. good job rodney!

RevHead
    good shit

ASF Standard Full Member
    one of the best prizes yet top work to u for organiseing it
    hey banditrod was that the blackone with flames ?
    without pain you dont know your alive

kind of

Fuck yes! How cool is that!!!

Blog Entries
    this guy is really good , you can see the quality of the work hes doing amd i bet hes indemand , i know i spent the last half hour looking and reading his web site ,

well done Si

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    very nice !

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    I need this one! just picked up a second hand Simpson RX8 that would look fuckin ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Weekend Warrior
    Thats a bloody great prize

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    This is one i'd love to win! I've got a green Shoei that doesn't really go with anything other than a Kwaka!

That Garfield lid was pretty good but I'll take mine with that dark red flame.

Even if I don't win I'd really like to get my daughters riding helmet done something similar to the sunset one he has on the site, she'd love it.........dumb fucking horses.

ASF Basic Full Member
    oh yeah, im now excited.....

a shiney new paint job on a lid for christmas, hey Santa, are you listening??
    I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    cant wait to win this one

oh well no point in dreaming good luck to the dude/dudet that wins this one!
    just had a good look at all the pics on the site and saw what i want the candie blue HD tank with the light blur true flames !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast