Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flames from tapeworks

Flames from tapeworks

Browsing around for graphics for the track hack I came across this.

Not bad for a sticker kit.
    From http://www.tapeworks.com

Blog Entries
    Check out what they've done with the Carbon look stuff... Very impressive..

Bike frames/Wheels/Rotor Carriers... and more

http://www.tapeworks.com/CARBONLOOK/carbonlook.html

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Wasn't there a topic on that 3M carbon sheet/sticker stuff?
    I think that was cheaper than this sheet,and on aus ebay???
    That shit looked pretty good.
    There was a you tube embedded clip with them doing up an new mini?

Some of those sticker kits look pretty good.

Heres the 3M stuff Gitzy.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3M-Di-Noc-Car...item1e5f72bb8c

This is not the 3M Di-noc product. 3M has a textured finish this is smooth. I don't think the carbon weave looks as good as the 3M one either.

Blog Entries
    im sorry is it just me or dose that bike look just a bit gay as aids ......

Bit OTT but that's Americans for you. Used in a subtle manner they may be of interest to some.
    That pic has been taken with fill flash to set them off as they are reflective.
    Besides Ozzy everything is subjective .......ppptshhhh opening a can of worms.
    Street fighters, Harley customisers, or every owner of any motorcycle has made modifications that appeases their own aesthetic bent.
    "Gaids" ---- I really dislike the way a bunch of "individuals" hack and criticise others for not conforming to an unconventional style. "Do what you wanna do. Be what you wanna be YEAH"
    My 2c and observations. Possibly lead to another thread but.....lets roll

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    Looks alright to me.

But I was a fan of the sandman panel van also.

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Aido

Bit OTT but that's Americans for you. Used in a subtle manner they may be of interest to some.
    That pic has been taken with fill flash to set them off as they are reflective.
    Besides Ozzy everything is subjective .......ppptshhhh opening a can of worms.
    Street fighters, Harley customisers, or every owner of any motorcycle has made modifications that appeases their own aesthetic bent.
    "Gaids" ---- I really dislike the way a bunch of "individuals" hack and criticise others for not conforming to an unconventional style. "Do what you wanna do. Be what you wanna be YEAH"
    My 2c and observations. Possibly lead to another thread but.....lets roll

yes all good pionts mate very true and i must say i have the same piont of view but my objection isnt the flames(that could work on some bikes)
    its that it is fast becomeing that things like sticking some flames on what looks like close to stock bike would make it tuff.....
    if i turned up at the speed shop i hang at when i was in my teens on that as it is, after they stoped giggling would ask me if i could back it up and i think that is the piont and why it is so hard just 2 say what is a streetfighter is...
    and yes this is only my piont of veiw but to me streetfighter isnt about style(as u said each to their own) but its about the atitude..
    to me that bike looks like a bloke with some rub on tatts outside the pub talking big in frount of his mates .
    this rant isnt at u Aido mate ive just been thinking for a while what is the atitude that makes up streetfighters and how we can happy have such dif bikes and love it(eg z 650 owned from new with home made and tuned injecton 2 sharky's god know what 2 call it custom, land speed record holder , stocky's insane hp 165 kg wet k 1000 the list goes on over the yrs we have had all the diff types of bike styles tho here) and i belive maybe its that all of them can back up the atiatude in one way or the other and are some of the most interesting people i have spent time with.....
    rant over lol sorry as is looks gay

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Oh luv it stick on flames ffs....and fake carbon fibre sticky sheet....they'll be selling that shit in Bunnings next....
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Yeah, what sort of handbag puts stick on flames on their bike?

Oh, wait...

Ozzy - on the same page. Was merely pointing out that;
    1. They are available and the bike wasnt meant to be the subject but the product itself
    2. Some people may be interested in them - on a toned down variation hopefully

Some of the other sticker kits have been put to good use if you view the readers rides section. Just putting it out there.

Afterall not everyone can afford real carbon fibre or custom airbrushed paintwork to achieve the result they want.

Blog Entries

1. They are available and the bike wasnt meant to be the subject but the product itself

Some of the other sticker kits have been put to good use if you view the readers rides section. Just putting it out there.

Afterall not everyone can afford real carbon fibre or custom airbrushed paintwork to achieve the result they want.

lol np mate like i said it wasnt about u post or the flames but i just wanted a rant about the way some people are starting 2 look at streetfighters and yes you are very right, bad day time for a rant on how gay some of streetfighter seen is getting......

quote:Yeah, what sort of handbag puts stick on flames on their bike?
    Oh, wait...
    Not stickers mate...painted
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

quote:Originally posted by ozzy1100

lol np mate like i said it wasnt about u post or the flames but i just wanted a rant about the way some people are starting 2 look at streetfighters and yes you are very right, bad day time for a rant on how gay some of streetfighter seen is getting......

<center>AUGHH</center>

What does someone putting a sticker kit on their fully faired bike got to do with the Streetfighter Scene?
    I would like to know what half of you actually think the street fighter scene is here in Australia?
    What would the old couriers in England who first started the Streetfighter scene over there think about guys who build fighters in their shed but never actually ride them? Or guys who build fighters and transport them every where on the back of a ute? Each to their own I say. Wasn't the original streetfighter born in the necessity for a rider to keep his / her bike on the road without having to replace expensive parts such as fairings? I love the streettfighter scene down here as I have met heaps of like minded bike enthuasists and I try to respect everyone's build ranging from the bare mimium modification to the extreme. I think flaming everything that doesn't suite your style is GAY, has Gaids, and is more camp than a row of tents. OK that's my point of view.
    I'm Looking forward to this week-end going for a ride with mates, checking out some decent fighters and catching up with some decent guys from the Aussie Street Fighter Scene. Hope you all get the chance to do the same.

I'm hearing you Rod.. Would be a real shame if the "streetfighter scene" was couch cowboys making judgements on what is, or is not, the approved and "non gay" additions to your bike.

For my 2c.. there is no scene, it's just blokes who share a common passion, ideas and rides. Thinking you are, or wanting to be, in a "scene" is GAY and flies in the face of the Streetfighter concept - kinda like screaming out " I want to be different just like everyone else".

It's your bike. [V]

....rant over...

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by Chase

I'm hearing you Rod.. Would be a real shame if the "streetfighter scene" was couch cowboys making judgements on what is, or is not, the approved and "non gay" additions to your bike.

For my 2c.. there is no scene, it's just blokes who share a common passion, ideas and rides. Thinking you are, or wanting to be, in a "scene" is GAY and flies in the face of the Streetfighter concept - kinda like screaming out " I want to be different just like everyone else".

It's your bike. [V]

....rant over...

lol wow touchy subject haha.

who gives a fuck?

as long as you build a bike then ride the fucking thing hard, your ok in my books, unless you are actually gay, then you can get fucked with a spiked baseball bat.

cheers.joe.

I think you should all stop being such a bunch of bitches and come suck mummies cock.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast