Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1500 boat people in my town??

Pizza delivery boy/girl

1500 boat people in my town??

hey guys,

seems my local shire of Northam wishes to put 1500 boat people in the town, im not to happy about this, is there anyone on here that knows anything about at least trying to stopp this from happening, we had a small rally today in the park, attended by the local law inforcement agency incase it got violent, a few news crews showed up so hopefully we will get seen by the wider public, 1500 of these *unts in a town with a population on around 7000, thats gonna put huge pressure on our town, this shit needs to stop, what boils my blood is the fact the gov says it will provide jobs... cooks cleaners.... so what, they move in and were expected to clean and cook for them while they live for free???? what the fuck are these cunts thinking, and i overheard that they are getting more from the gov then australain pensioners,

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    they should be sent packing the theiving cunts fuckem i say

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    i dont understand the governments thinking sometimes...

INTEGRATION needs to be a BIG part of the immigrations process
    yet people who immigrate are put into the same area together, and people live their whole lives amongst other immigrants from the same background
    it shits me, it really does
    a family here, a family there
    spread them out so they can be absorbed into the community

your fears are completely normal, and i thank you for responding with civil protest
    keep us updated
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by Arron_01r1 and i overheard that they are getting more from the gov then australain pensioners,
    And you believed it?

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by 2ndclasscitizen

quote:Originally posted by Arron_01r1 and i overheard that they are getting more from the gov then australain pensioners,
    And you believed it?
    They may not be getting more, but by the time you count the cost of the navy patrols to catch them/accomodation in the detention centres/all the fucking lawyers jumping over each other to sue the gubmint on behalf of the poor refugees/the public housing they get when they are finally allowed in-ever seen a homeless afghan or sri lankan?- plus all the incidentals like language courses/medical help-have you heard about tuberculosis and AIDS making a big comeback in Aus?- plus the fact they breed like fucking rabbits so their pension payments are bigger.

Makes it easy to think they are actually getting a lot more..

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by Largeever seen a homeless afghan or sri lankan?
    Nope, but I've seen plenty working their arses off in shitty jobs for shitty pay because they're grateful for being here and having a shot at a decent life free from persectuion.

quote:Originally posted by Largehave you heard about tuberculosis and AIDS making a big comeback in Aus?...
    I've heard of a few Immigration employees getting tuberculosis, and exactly what how are a few thousand asylum seekers responsible for Australians getting slack about safe sex?

quote:Originally posted by Largeever seen a homeless afghan or sri lankan?
    Nope, but I've seen plenty working their arses off in shitty jobs for shitty pay because they're grateful for being here and having a shot at a decent life free from persectuion.
    Persecution is a terrible thing...funny thing is, the largest population of tamils/sri lankans is only a small distance away from sri lanka in southern india...yet they come all the way to australia to escape persecution.

As for shitty jobs and shitty pay. Most of these refugees are getting ripped off by their own countrymen just like the indian students getting ripped off by "colleges" run by indians, then expecting the gubmint to bail them out

quote:
    quote:Originally posted by Largehave you heard about tuberculosis and AIDS making a big comeback in Aus?...
    I've heard of a few Immigration employees getting tuberculosis, and exactly what how are a few thousand asylum seekers responsible for Australians getting slack about safe sex?
    I read a news report last week saying that hiv/aids was on the increase and a significant proportion of that was due to refugees bringing it in to the country.

We may not be able to stop the aussie homos (who've paid tax) from buttfucking each other...but we should be able to stop refugees bringing the disease and little else with them.

Why aren't they all expected to pass a health/blood test before being allowed in? We don't need to import more people to leach off the health system...or would that be too PC for some?

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder

And you believed it?
    My wife works for an immigrant support agency so I have first hand knowledge of their entitlements. And yes they are entitled to, and receive, more free services than your typical Aussie pensioner.

En-fucking-titled.

That's the word that shits me most.

I worked nearly 20 years in a job and payed a fuck ton of tax as a payg taxpayer. Got retrenched just over a year ago, but I'm not entitled to claim anything because I've saved up some money.

Yet these goat fuckers and camel jockeys, who've totally fucked their own countries for hundreds of years fighting over religious or racial differences are "entitled" to come here and when they get here they're "entitled" to so many "entitlements" I could never claim.

Weekend Warrior
    I love the humanitarianism of this forum. It warms the cockles of my heart.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Oops. Gillard thought she could just hide her illegal immigration policy failures out in the bush and nobody'd be any the wiser.
    FAIL.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by Large

En-fucking-titled.

That's the word that shits me most.
    Large,alot of these immigrants don't just think they are entitled to all this free shit,they think they have more rights to be here,because they "chose" to come here,rather than just being "born" here,and having no say about that,like most of us aussie infedels!!!

Im a wog,don't hang around the wog circles,unless its family,and i dont like it when people from my families part of the world,who wanted to leave the crap thats happening there,to come to Oz,and they just hang around there own groups,and bring there shit over here with them!!!Leave it behind,if you running away from it coz you didn't like it.

And also agree with Large,us taxpayers,that have contributed to the pool,via tax we get slugged,get fuck all in return,if we actually saved any of it.These immigrants,hang out in there circles,know all the rules,know what they can ask for,and what they are entitled to,and pass it on the the next prick to come to our country.They will/and do get more than most people realise,and more than your average pensioner that has paid tax their whole lives.
    It's totally fucked.

ASF Standard Full Member
    I came here as a legal migrant years ago. Did it the correct way, paid shit loads of cash just to apply, paid a medicare insurance just in case I got sick after my full and thorough medical and when I landed i was told i wouldn't be entitled to any pension until I had been here at least 2 years without leaving the country. I had no quibbles about any of it coz this is a fucking ace place to live and raise a family. What shits me is that many if not most of these "Migrants" pay a shit load of money to get on a leaky boat risking being sunk by pirates to spend months in a detention centre arguing the toss. Pay your money through the correct channels and spin the wheel like evry fucker else !!!!!! Get a job and pay your fucking way like evryone else. If you can't speak the lingo, learn it ! If you want to live in seperate communities, you can't ! If you want free shit, then your shit out of luck ! Love it or FUCK OFF !!!!!!!!!! (End rant)
    :cool: Oblivious !!

I hear you Bryn. Going through all this process myself. Being made to jump through hoops to be able to stay here. been here 4 years now, 2 yrs working holiday and 2 years student. Worked my ass off since I've been here and I applying for another 4 year temp visa. After that I may or may not be eligible to apply for Premanent residency. Depending on the new laws they will put in.

As for Aussie pensioners, my uncle had been here over 40 years, worked all his life here and raised a family. he is an Aussie citizen but was told that since he took care of his money and saved up he is now not entitled for a pension

ASF Standard Full Member
    Like large said Jules, you get butt fucked for working hard. I also saw on the news that the government were planning on using un used military housing for illegals. This realy shits me up the wall when we have homeless aussies and battered women who can't get any help. Jude was talking to woman on the train last week who had run away from her abbusive husband but couldn't find a place to stay ! Poor woman was sleeping rough instead of going back for another beating. Sort out the issues we have with the present population before letting more in. (Definate end rant this time).
    :cool: Oblivious !!

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Jules you applied to be here you did'nt over stay or try and sneak in and your workin ya butt off which is an Ozy think to do so your on the right path mate, I just hope they don't find out about the training you did in Pakistan on your way here.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

in the end arron , as you and me know this is gonna fuck this town , northam has never had a real great reputation to start with with all the non refeflectives that live here , the drug rehab joint they put here filled the town with no hopers , 1500 refugees aint gonna make it any better , and i dont think there is gonna be any stopping it there is talk of 4000 total being here with in 4 years , with the men at the camp and the women and kids in the town , there isnt enough schools for starters or hospital is shit , and the town just isnt big enough for it , sure there maybe upgrages to the health system here but who gets priority ? the local businesses wont benifit from the camp being built as there bringing everything up from perth as its only 45 mins away and cheaper , the camp is going to be in the old army camp here so i doubt the locals will have any say on what will happen as it is crown land , end rant

down side : selling my house here now is gonna be a c$nt
    up side : more future taxi drivers

i did here also the avon river decent will be up on numbers this year with 1500 boat people attending

bad i know

These are some powerful arguments here lads and as Nick76 says im a wog too but born here.my dad came here in 1948 at 18 years of age and was a cane cutter in Mackay FNQ..he is 83 years old now Absolutly loves AUSTRALIA With a passion.."LOVE IT OF LEAVE"is the most respectable way of putting the point across..SO the point of my Stand on the soapbox is that if you feel STRONGLY enough dont just post here.write/Email your local member. tell him/her what you want.then do the same to the imigration minister.and even THE P.M. sincerely Morry.

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    i totally agree with large on this ....as for you guys that say your wogs ....your ozzy's in my book even you jules....my little french ozzy

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast