Thread: not worthy

not worthy

hi all,im sure every1 has read this prob before,but now its my turn.I just recently got my old gsx750f 1989 model back,and the nob jockey that prev owned it put the wrong screws in the drain screws positions therefore causeing two cracks and now leak.So my prob is as u guessed is i need two fuel bowls for it,i believe the model number are 36 ss.The thing that pisses me off is ive just put a new motor in and as per usual u find the prob when u go to test ride.P.S some people dont deserve bikes.dont do boodgies get the correct part,how hard is it?If anyone can help it would b grately appreciated.

ASF Basic Full Member
    Hello Chad, nice old girl you have to fix.
    Theres plenty of help and info in here, enjoy the show.
    I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

cheers KATO

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    hey Chad, welcome. Have you tried getting them new? Can't imagine they'd be super expensive.

mate if u could tell me a coys name that will sell them new,great ,otherwise i couldnt find one.

ow and i live in Armidale nsw and the one horse bike shop couldnt even find me a part number.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Hey Chad, Welcome. Good to finally see another Streetfighter here in Armidale. We'll have to hook up one day for a ride now that it's starting to eventually warm up.

And I know how you feel about the bike shop here. Frustrates the shit out of me.

Cheers, Jed

thank Jed,yer always keen for some1 to ride with,i just have to sort my little prob first though,even though i am still ridding it localy,i'll post some pics of the bike tomorrow so u ll know me,anyway later for now,ill let you know about a ride after issue fixed.

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    metro mc wreckers in Sydney use ya credit card and they will post them too you.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

tried them today.no good.next idea

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    try vic bike wreckers then mate

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    and also get on find a part that site has help me heaps in the past

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

waiting on call back from vic wreckers,but will try find a part now,cheers.

well vic moto has only a set of 4,what a surprise that they wont seperate and want 250 for them,hate it when theres no other choice,looks like ill have to bite the bullet and get the set.well that is if they still have them tomorrow,lol.

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Keith the thief.
    Most wreckers will post out, call any suzuki dealer and they will do the same.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

yes i am aware of that ty,but it all comes down to who has the parts and who wants to help.

thanks to all,i picked up a set of 4 at vic wreck.just remb,
    If in doubt, power out,skin grows back,chicks dig scars.

however still not impressed i couldnt buy just the bowls,everyone wants to get rich hey,what can u do?