Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: notice of understanding and intent.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by NoZ

startrek poochie.. wicked pic
    as you know it bwahahahahahahaha

ASF Premium Full Member
    so uncle of the family pervy,
    i get what your doing, but i would like to know why?
    seems like a lot of work to get out of paying rego and public transport fines.
    more titanium than my bike

why? ok how about if i said these taxes are just bullshit control methods and im sick of being told im free and then being made to dance while someone else pulls the strings. this is a link to a treasury website petaining to all the road taxes.
    http://taxreview.treasury.gov.au/con...section_12.htm
    now tell me your happy to put up with this

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Won't you be paying tax on most things anyway? The retailer passes on the tax in the price of things like petrol excise and GST etc.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    and assuming that you are not self employed in a field that is always paid in cash then you will pay income tax too.

ok i told you all i was going to meet a free man on the land, well that hasnt happened yet.the bloke i met was wayne glew former west australian police prosecutor

(RANT) and one of the men involved in the charge of treason brought against julia gillard. making her constitutionaly unfit to hold office and our whole govt illegal. look it up yourself. you can find news of the charge, even a copy of the original affidavit charging her with treason for attempting to remove the constitution from west aust. just like hawke did to victoria in the 70's. you wont find any evidence anywhere of her beating the charges or the case being dismissed. THATS CAUSE SHE HASN'T. wake up the gumbyment is and has been lying to you. and your just letting them.
    (RANT OVER)

tomorrow i'll be meeting mark pytelleck. he is an actual free man on the land. i'll let you know what happens next

watch this space. oh and the government too

oh west aust also has no cheif justice of the supreme court since he was served with a writ of mandarmus for treasonous behaviour over the constitution thingie here. just thought i'd share, they kept that quiet too. and if you ring his office they deny he's on any charges but you cant speak him, only his associate who gets very flustered when you ask him specifically about wayne martin and the writ. i know, i rang yesterday.

quote:Originally posted by uncle pervy

oh west aust also has no cheif justice of the supreme court since he was served with a writ of mandarmus for treasonous behaviour over the constitution thingie here.
    And who issued the writ?

quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

oh west aust also has no cheif justice of the supreme court since he was served with a writ of mandarmus for treasonous behaviour over the constitution thingie here.
    And who issued the writ?
    A free man that knows stuff?

Don't know about conspiracies and stuff, but what does concern me is the systematic sale of profitable public companies to the private sector.
    The sale of the family silver can only lead to necessary increases in tax revenue to make up the shortfall once the windfall from the sale has been spent.

the writ is held by wayne glew and others.
    and for the affidavit for treason can be viewed at
    http://www.elijahschallenge.net/lega...Dec%202009.pdf
    and here
    http://www.larryhannigan.com/treason01.htm

the writ is held by wayne glew and others.
    My question was rhetorical because any crackpot with enough time on his hands can petition for something like this.

Let us know the outcome because issuing the writ is one thing but a court of law taking it seriously enough to effect changes is something else entirely.

crack pot??? thats rich. proof of gillard attempting to break constitutional law and you call the guy fighting to stop this a crackpot. who you really working for????
    how many of us heard about any of this? i know i sure hadn't.why didnt the media report this?
    dont you think if gillard was innocent of this she would of hastened the matter to court so she could be PM without any doubts hanging over her head instead of delaying it?
    but you be a good little drone CC and dont question anything. just dont whine about it all later when its too late to change anything. if the govt is willing to try and cover this up, what else would they be willing to hide?. personally i think the constitutional right to a trial by jury is pretty damned important. almost as important as defending the very laws which protect us. the constitution

but you be a good little drone CC and dont question anything.
    Don't question anything? I question everything!
    You are as big a sheep as the people your are having a go at. The only difference is that you are following a unique type of moron.
    Stupidity, mainstream or not, is still stupidity.

then question this.
    why is this matter being swept under the carpet

My question is why is it so unimportant that it is being pursued by an absolute nobody and that the media hasn't ever mentioned it?

yeah right. now we have oakenshott wanting to be speaker of the house and the labor govt looking into how it can be done, since he is constitutionally unfit to hold that office. but that wont stop them after all its only the constitution
    who owns the media? the same fat rich cunts who generously donate campaign funds to both sides of parliament and don't tell me that millions of dollars doesn't come with strings attached

anyway enough of that thats not what i'm here for.
    mark pytelleck was extremely informative. after hearing him speak and obtaining a copy of one of his workshop guides i now realise that my notice of intent ect. was only half of what it should of been and that i didn't need to spend $88 on a notary public a signature witnessed by 2 other people is good enough but there is some 22 pages of documents to be lodged before you can jump on your bike and ride. followed by some police harassment, (which will land you in court but you shouldn't have any problem winning if you stick to your guns) until they leave you alone.

1st doc is a "affidavit of service" (2 pages) this lists all ministers you are noticing and testify's to the witnessing of your sig on the document "affidavit of notice of understanding and intent and claim of right" (7 pages) which is followed by and contains "constructive notice of child of god status" (1 page) and "statement of claim" (1 page) all 4 documents signed and witnessed. these are mailed off via reg mail. 10 days after receiving confirmation of delivery you then mail off a "notice of non response and default judgement" (3 pages) and a "default judgement" (3 pages) to all parties the you mailed first time round and a "notification of journeying in peace" (5 pages) to the minister of transport and the director general of state transport. this sets out the basic terms for your right to travel free of restrictions (drivers licence, rego) and the penalties for those who breach these rights. remember they agreed to this when they didn't respond to your previous claim and any court in australia will back you on this. its the law.
    simple eh?

What happens when the minister changes?

the notice is sent to the current minister and to all his heirs and successors

Mate what I'm seeing is that you and your parasitic leech mates have found a wonderful way to avoid paying for the roads you wish to use. Which is fantastic, except some poor cunt has to pay. And when bike rego is under $300/yr over there I fail to comprehend why anyone would do this unless they were a true blue, bone fide bludging leech on the ass of society.

Why don't you just man up and accept that society has to pay for stuff it uses and cop it on the chin. Or fuck off to another country which better suits you and your oxygen thief mates. I'd suggest Zimbabwe, that way your miserable existence will be shortly ended in due course.

No mate, I don't agree with the sentiments here, because, Uncle of the Family Leech, it's the rest of us who will inevitably pay your share.

Just because it is legal doesn't mean it is moral, fair or right.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast