Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: notice of understanding and intent.

ASF Premium Full Member
    So is there one authority you submit this to that will take effect of all the institutions you make mention, Transperth, ATO etc?

By the way they will probably see you as a nutter , whether or not you actually have half a clue anyway so they'll simply shut you down as some extremist against the "Democracy" of Australia/World.

Good Luck, I'll keep an eye out in the paper for how you went HAHA!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    danny you take your version of your notice of understanding and intent and right of claim and have it signed by a notary public (cost $88, just spent my last dollars on this. man is the missus pissed at me) this then makes it a legal document. this i have now done.
    then send a copy via reg mail to all revelent govt departments giving them 10 days to form a point by point rebuttal. ha as if they can. and voila

watch this space. next step wait 10 days and then go find a cop to book me for no valid m.d.l.

quote:Originally posted by HOS

uncle pervy, do`nt worry mate.
    The whole shitpile is going to be wiped soon, chill out, go and have some fun for a while []
    Bring on 2012 hey? Those aliens are going to throw some big fuck off sized rocks at us I hear.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:Advice on arguing with FOTLers

Don't.

Being fined, or imprisoned, or having his house or car repossessed, or the humiliation of being ordered to undergo psychiatric evaluation, has no effect on a FOTLer's unshakable sense of his own rightness. Nor does the obvious fact that it is just and equitable for him to pay his debts and wrong for him to try to bilk his creditors.

It is hardly likely, then, that mere exposure to facts will do anything to help him. We therefore recommend that when you hear someone talking about gold fringe and Admiralty Law you nod, smile, and back away slowly.
    Nice one Dan...
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Red rag meets bull...

quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

LOL

http://skepticwiki.org/index.php/Freeman_On_The_Land
    Holy Mother Fuck.... i think i am in love with you CC.

that is the funniest shit i have ever read in light of recent stories from UNCLE PERVY :P

quote:Originally posted by Elapid

quote:Originally posted by HOS

uncle pervy, do`nt worry mate.
    The whole shitpile is going to be wiped soon, chill out, go and have some fun for a while []
    Bring on 2012 hey? Those aliens are going to throw some big fuck off sized rocks at us I hear.
    I was sat up at a lake near us at 8am today and observed the pale crescent moon in the blue sky. Sun was well up and there were loads of chemtrails allready up there.

Crazy thing is the shiney side of the crescent moon isnt facing the sun.
    I am not the only one to observe this around the world.

They keep taking SOHO offline for days on end.
    NASA are some pikey fuckers []

Thems alians are playing with mirrors, reflecting the light on the moon now hos. Nothing to worry about, only 18 odd months till we are all dead anyway.

Elapid mate, we had a lot of chemtrails this morning, they are dusting agaian.

I photographed a big corona around the sun at about 10am this morning. Particle (metal?) spraying in the atmosphere causes defraction of light around the sun, got some excellent photos. []

I`ll do my own thread later do`nt want to crash in on this one.

Respect.

Weekend Warrior
    unemployed homeless itinerate, Australia.
    What do you call your flesh and blood entity, Uncle P?
    Is it possible to have negotiations with the real you as opposed to your imaginary
    legal entity?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    So this document outlines your understanding and interpretation of the law, and your rights? In relation to a particular event or something?

No judgement from me...just trying to figure out what this is all about...

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:just trying to figure out what this is all about...
    When you do can explain it to the rest of us....
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

ok since you ask. what im in the process of doing is moving from under maritime (law of the sea, commerce or contract) law to common law (law of the land) the notice of intent is just the first step in a long process. officially i'll known by my common law name which is Ricky: of the family Riggio. but you can call me pervy
    corporations are fictious entities (thats why corporations cannot swear an affidavit) and they need a fictiuos you to interact with and this is made possible by contract law. this fictious you is called a straw man,
    tuesday night i will be attending a meeting at which i get to meet an actual free man on the land, these people exist and have regained their strawman and freedom, and will let you know more then, but until then i suggest you do like i did and go search also read "a course in miracles" by wade starr don't be put off by the title it not what you think ( i didnt look at that site at first, thought is was some airy fairy bullshit. how wrong)

think of corporate law a game where we don't know the rules and they are cheating so we can never win. once we understand the rules we can bust them out cheating, make then follow the rules and then we can start to win. since there is so much to tell you and im not that conversant with the whole deal yet i suggest you read wade starr or mary croft. but i will post each step i take here in this thread so you can follow along. the most important thing in this process to remember your trying to play them at their own game. you must make sure that all your I's are dotted and T's are crossed or you run the risk of spectacular failure and give ppl like cruisecontrol the ammunition they need to say its all bullshit and thus perpetuate the corporate line. and they will do all in thier power to make you lose as you threaten their monetary base

watch this site!!

Weekend Warrior

Weekend Warrior

And don't forget your dog (just in case the aliens / government are reading his brain as well).

for 88.00 you could of got a blow job and still had change for a meat pie and coke

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Snaffer the one of the healer alost made me piss lol

quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

Snaffer the one of the healer alost made me piss lol
    bwahahahaha

i cracked up when i found that pic

startrek poochie.. wicked pic

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast