Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: notice of understanding and intent.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:sadly for them the interweb is providing a chance for people to correlate vast amounts of information.
    I read it on the internet...it must be true....
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    dont know why your laughing cruise
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...rmit_Roosevelt
    but read this, im sure you'll get a tickle out of it

or maybe you prefer
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Roosevelt,_Jr.
    Kermit "Kim" Roosevelt, Jr. (February 16, 1916 – June 8, 2000), was a Special Activities Division political action officer who coordinated the Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) Operation Ajax, which orchestrated the coup d’état against Iran's democratically-elected prime minister, Mohammed Mosaddeq, and returned Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran, to Iran's Peacock Throne in August 1953. He was also the grandson of American president Theodore Roosevelt.

quote:Originally posted by sharky
    I read it on the internet...it must be true....
    If it is People/Picture there would be no doubt as to it being fact. As yet I've seen none of this in there so I think Uncle Pervy is posting links that are full of shit

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by uncle pervy

dont know why your laughing cruise
    I am laughing because you sound like every other crackpot conspiracy theorist that thinks they have just stumbled onto something new and are now somehow intellectually superior because of it.

I don't doubt that some of what you have written is correct but to ball it all together with guesswork and assumption and call it indisputable fact is just laughable.

You started out with a simple statement looking for people's opinions on an alternate way of life and in a matter of weeks have turned yourself into something the likes of HOS would be most proud of.
    Just post up a story of aliens throwing rocks at your house and the transformation will be complete...

That's the one!

While I can also agree that some of this is true - its no use trying to ram it down everyone elses throat, especially if no one wants to believe it. its difficult to sound convincing just going on 2nd and 3rd hand information. I give people one go and if they don't want to know about it - stiff shit I'll inform someone who will use the information, too much time and energy spent on absorbing and informing all this information about how fucked we really are just robs you of any time you might be able to just coast along with the system where it matters and enjoy life as best you can.

Back in the 80's/90's when the Poll Tax was introduced in the UK loads of people demonstrated and made a big noise...demanding their day in court to protest it blah blah blah...
    Whereas myself and a few others quietly disappeared into the background and I never received a bill addresses to me..
    So sometimes doing nothing can work [^]

So maybe you just pack ya bags and head off into the middle of whoop whoop butt fuk nowhere and there you can be a free man...

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Only stick your head up enough to see whats going on then pop it back down and get on with what ever floats your boat before the mower comes to chop it off lol

your right, this is way off topic, but i just got so incensed with cruise calling conspiracy theory on everything i just had to prove him wrong.
    william casey who was the director of the cia from 1980 to 1987, oversaw covert assistance to the mujahadeen resistance in Afghanistan, with a budget of over $1 billion, by working closely with Akhtar Abdur Rahman, the Director General of Inter-Services Intelligence of Pakistan; and with the Solidarity movement in Poland; and with a number of coups and attempted coups in South- and Central America.
    in 1981, Perkins became deeply disturbed by the death of his friend and the leader of Panama, Omar Torrijos. Perkins believes that his friend Torrijos’ death in a plane crash was a CIA assassination because of his positions on the Panama Canal (Torrijos had achieved his goal of taking back the Canal) and his unwillingness to cooperate with American corporations.
    well guess what?
    Hours before Casey was scheduled to testify before Congress related to his knowledge of Iran-Contra, he was reported to have been mysteriously rendered incapable of speech, and was later hospitalized. he died a few days after.
    however he named john perkins in his book Veil: The Secret Wars of the CIA 1981-1987, that he dictated to Washington Post, reporter, and biographer, Bob Woodward.
    i own that book

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789