Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hervey Bay here we come (maybe)

The old road over the railway at Beerwah has been closed.Turn West at the set of lights on Steve Erwin Way and follow the signs into town.Theres a Servo at the only traffic lights in town/bakery over the road [just look for a Faggot/pedaphile lookin dude with a KTM].If you get lost,...well.. you really shouldn't be riding a motorcycle.See you there Fuckers.And dont forget to vote...is there a polling booth near the pub Drew? Coz Huddo loves the pole. And where can i get a good chicken and prawn kebab in town? Have you organised the fishing charter boat yet?

Bloke with a smaller stick MONO's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Insert map here please-------->

Vote 1 Huddo Loves The Pole

Blog Entries
    Trying to do a pre-vote during the week, but if you reckon we can do it up there then I might just wait. Then we can all vote 1: Huddo loves the pole.

ASF Basic Full Member
    Hey Mono there is a fair chance we'll be riding through Dayboro on the 20th as a few of us are staying at Bribie Island that night. Are you close to town?, if so we might call in and say g'day.

ASF Basic Full Member
    Do a pre-vote before you go if you can, it will save a lot of hassle when you get there. Pre-pole voting is open from the 14th.

Weekend Warrior
    Been a while since i've been through Beerwah, but i'm sure this is the servo Davo is talking about. Should be easy to find, it's right in the middle and Beerwah is not too big. I'm sure we'll all recognise each other!

should be in the green circle.

I'm going to pre-vote aswell, but if there's anyone who hasn't voted before they get up here, i can take you to a voting booth. Davo i know of a couple of kebab joints around town, but not sure about chicken and prawn, but it sounds damn tasty!! And sorry no news on the fishing charter

ASF Standard Full Member
    so is there still a meet point at landsborough or is it beerwah now ??? just want to know so go to the right spot can easy make it up there 930 1000 but will go earlier if needed and comeing from ipswich,
    without pain you dont know your alive

ASF Basic Full Member
    10.30 Beerwah

thats the place Drew,...cant miss it. I'll do a sweep past Lanzbra Post at 10.30 on me way to Beerwah.
    Any members coming down from North of Harvey Bay {gladstone etc}???.

and ,No Rexie...we are not stoping at Tin Can Bay so you and puppet can hand feed the dolphins.

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Mr Hyosung

Hey Mono there is a fair chance we'll be riding through Dayboro on the 20th as a few of us are staying at Bribie Island that night. Are you close to town?, if so we might call in and say g'day.
    That's all good Terry However I'll be more than likely be at work at Brendale ,which you are totally welcome to call in for coffee 'n' cake.
    Then head out Winn rd to Mt Mee or hit the h/way

ASF Basic Full Member
    Can't see us getting to Brendale, we're staying clear of the city if we can help it

Blog Entries
    For anyone just wanting to save time on voting next Saturday, just print 'n' post

Remember Kids....Voting above the line Saves Time

Weekend Warrior
    I'll come along for the ride but will ride back same day. Hey Si can i join you guys as you go past the Logan Beenleigh area?

Blog Entries
    For those guys coming far afield or for someone that just wants to start the day on a full stomach, I am doing a breakfast run, leaving from the northside at Dayboro.

This involves heading up to our meeting point at Beerwah via some good twisties and having breakfast at a top spot with one of Queensland's 10 best views, which overlooks the Glass House Mountains. After breakfast, it is only a short 15 minute stroll to the meeting point.

So for all those interested meet at Dayboro Bakery (Main Street) at 7.30am for 7.45am leave. It is approx. 100kms whether you go straight up the highway or follow me to the meeting point via brekky.

So for all those who want an interesting & fun way to get to the meeting point instead of the old boring highway and for anyone that is coming from the north down to Beerwah and would like to meet up for breakfast, the address is Mary Cainscross Cafe at 41 Mountain View Roadd, Maleny QLD 4552. Planning to be there at approx. 9.00am

Here's the view

And the food it tops too ! Click link for menu.

http://www.mary-cairncross.com.au/do...afe%20Menu.pdf

Weekend Warrior
    Hi Mono, sounds like a plan. Can't make it to Hervey Bay but its a good chance to meet up.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    what day/time you guys leaving the gold coast? cant do the whole sha-bam but, im keen to ride up to beerwah with the coast guys, then just come home (pathetic i know, but... work/family..blah blah)

cheers.joe.

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by craig

I'll come along for the ride but will ride back same day. Hey Si can i join you guys as you go past the Logan Beenleigh area?
    Hey Craig, I'm going up to Bribie with Mr.Hyosung and Cupercharger on Friday and meeting at, well, where ever we're meeting on Saturday morning.

Huddo is riding up on Saturday as far as I know and it sounds like Mofo is as well. Maybe tee something up with those guys?

ASF Basic Full Member
    Is that cuppasoupcharger or supercupcharger?

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by MONO

So for all those who want an interesting & fun way to get to the meeting point instead of the old boring highway and for anyone that is coming from the north down to Beerwah and would like to meet up for breakfast, the address is Mary Cainscross Cafe at 41 Mountain View Roadd, Maleny QLD 4552. Planning to be there at approx. 9.00am
    I've been there a few years ago MONO, it's a top spot alright! awesome view. Us H'Bay boys will be pushing for time, so we'll meet up with everyone at Beerwah.

Weekend Warrior

Hey Craig, I'm going up to Bribie with Mr.Hyosung and Cupercharger on Friday and meeting at, well, where ever we're meeting on Saturday morning.

Huddo is riding up on Saturday as far as I know and it sounds like Mofo is as well. Maybe tee something up with those guys?
    [/quote] No worries, i'll see what happens. If i don't see anyone on the way then i'll see yuz at beerwah.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast