Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd of OCTOBER ALL BIKE DRAGS

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    aaron you drop round my place today seen someone had been there on a bike today , seems like everyone made some progress on there bike today well i did fark all need to pull my finger out , acually might go kick the 2 tinger over and ride it to work tommo

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    yeh man popped in to see about this subframe ya want me to do, got a bit of work coming up was gonna do it before i get flooded with after hours stuff, sit on the tank and ride viffer to work man haha, might get new front and rear for the 12, any recommendations? i do a bit of highway stuff, highway twisties arnt boring ya just gotta do 2.5 times the speed limit

quote:Originally posted by rock hard

fuck the tyre OFF its not worth the risk mate..
    I never liked those shinko's for anything but the strip anyway, but air bubbles under the surface can't be good !

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    found my groove with the 12 today, my god i had some fun, paints black lines out of corners like a biatch, happy as pig in shit, finally the bike and i are friends, haha

did you come past work the other day with no muffler on ? and wheres half ya fairings gone

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    haha yeh i just had to let northam hear the drain pipe, i took em off to start cleaning, then the weather went nice, so i went riding, then ahh it kinda looks good without em, but will put em back on,

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    !!!!!!OCTOBER BIKE DRAGS ALL SORTED!!!!!!
    enrty forms from highway yamaha and causway yamaha, 3rd of october, should start to see posters and flyers getting around, if i can find someone with a scanner ill post em up here,
    hope to see all the fighters there!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    well the drags went off, really good turn out, i had a 05 v-rod for the day, was the smaller 1130cc model with the 180 rear, instead of the 240, impressive bike to ride with mid mount pegs, could be a tad higher tho, bone stock the best i could get out of it was a 11.8 at 187kmh. with a 1.80 60', hard on the limiter of the line, which i thought was a great effort considering the 1250cc turbo v-rod guys were getting 11.2, heaps of fast jappers to, turbo zx14 stetched with lockup clutch, the turbo cb1300 seen in rapid lately, but the most impressive i thought was a 120ci softail on nos that was pulling 10sec, holding the front wheel off the ground in second, was a sight to see, now to get this zx12 down there with out it fuking up!!

Good to hear you had a good day.
    So besides a few people getting shot and stabbed, it all went very well !

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    ahh yeh about that... haha, yeh was all good, it all ran smooth, well organised, everything ran on time and no one got hurt...racing, after the slight issue in the pits where a member of a newly established club spat in the face of a rival WA club member it got a little out of hand, both clubs left the premises on thier own accord, there was no stabbing or shooting in the motorplex grounds, after the trouble left it was a great day, some really nice bikes to see, some that looked like they had more chrome bits than motor were actually fast, alot of people were asking when the next all bike day is, hopefully the media hasnt fuked the chances for another one,

quote:Originally posted by Arron_01r1

both clubs left the premises on thier own accord, there was no stabbing or shooting in the motorplex grounds,

hopefully the media hasnt fuked the chances for another one,
    Yeah I heard that too, and yeah, lets hope it doesn't cast a black cloud over the event for the motorplex people.
    They need all the events they run to be successful to keep us yobs in a venue where we only get told off for wheelies and not pineappled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12