Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beam Pattern For Projectors

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Beam Pattern For Projectors

Here is the beam pattern as requested, i have also attached a link to a forum discussing how sh*te the Dominators are and the fact that even putting bigger bulbs in doesnt help because it is not the brightness (or lack of it) thats a problem it is the shape of the light the lense throws out.

The photo shows a pair of the base mount ones (the twins are two base mounts bolted together as you can see in previous photos) fitted in the space of the original headlamp on a scoot (how many scoots do you know with lights as bright as that) These are a very high quality product and we are already selling them to kit car manufacturers throughout europe, cars that need to pass DOT, SVA, TUV safety and fit for purpose tests. (Dominators cant pass this grade because they are sh*te)

Unfortunately whatever you think, i know this as i have been part of the testing process's so can happily say I know what i am talking about.

These lights are the brightest and best beam pattern we have seen in a decade of supplying "streetfighter and custom" headlights to the bike and car world, they are also available in HID but you think they are expensive with standard bulbs so HID is not going to make you buy them.

http://forum.suzukiownersclub.co.uk/...p?t-40077.html

Blog Entries
    Cheers for the pics Steve, good to see we didnt send you runnin.. I think there impressive.. but these whiney bastards complaining about the dominators need to get there eyes checked or I have the best vision in history..

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Please just shut the fuck up about the Dominators.
    I have never bought them nor will I but I am sick and tired of reading the shit you carry on with about them. You don't like them, but being a salesman I am inclined to believe very little of what you have to say anyway, so you are only wasting your time.

Regarding the light output. Big deal.
    I have a set of narrow beam kitchen down lights that throw as much light as that and cost about $5 each. The bonus is that they are not uglier than sin and surrounded by chromed plastic which is gayer than aids.

So in summary, fuck you and fuck your stupid lights.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia.
    Thanks for the pics Sir, but do you have any lighting pics of the halogen setups? As those one's are clearly HID.
    Also, you can not see the cutoff in those pictures properly. The cutoff pattern is one of the deciding factors in projector setups. No good having a bright light if it blinds the oncoming traffic. To get an adequate cutoff picture the lights need to be aimed at a wall.

And Dominators are manufactured to E spec. I have seen them on custom cars over here so they must be good enough to meet our strict ADR's....

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Mate.... first off issues!!!

Secondly, they are alloy anodised backs and polished stainless steel fronts, we dont buy plastic chrome or other cheap materials normally found on this type of kit. We dont use kitchen lighting either...nice! Although if your kitchen has downlighters like that you must have to wear sunglasses when you make a cup of coffee, its a good job its sunny in Aus, i dont think kitchen lights are designed for road use

By the way im not actually a salesman, im an international buyer, thats why i buy stuff for compnaies not sell it for them. We want input whether its good or bad so i respect your opinion... do you want to buy a set. ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by Gitzy

Cheers for the pics Steve, good to see we didnt send you runnin.. I think there impressive.. but these whiney bastards complaining about the dominators need to get there eyes checked or I have the best vision in history..
    Gitzy,

Its gonna take a bit more than name calling to make me leave. Im glad you find the dommie's a good product, many people dont but everyone has an opinion.

Its safe to say some people on here really do like a good Mass-debate.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by jonesy5000

Gitzy,

Its gonna take a bit more than name calling to make me leave. Im glad you find the dommie's a good product, many people dont but everyone has an opinion.

These are the HID's, The H1 halogens are the same pattern just not as white

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Base mount sizes

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Gitzy,

OOPS!

Gitzy,

The HID's are even better with whiter/brighter light but like i said we arent talking a few dollars here, this is a seriously high quality product. Anyway thats the last i will say on them unless someone comes in with a valid point, its all banter.

What happened there mate? Realise you were caught out in a lie???

I'll reserve opinion on these lights for when you actually get some pics of the cutoff pattern and stop dodging questions...but my opinion of you yourself is pretty much already formed

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by Kaosaki

Thanks for the pics Sir, but do you have any lighting pics of the halogen setups? As those one's are clearly HID.
    Also, you can not see the cutoff in those pictures properly. The cutoff pattern is one of the deciding factors in projector setups. No good having a bright light if it blinds the oncoming traffic. To get an adequate cutoff picture the lights need to be aimed at a wall.

And Dominators are manufactured to E spec. I have seen them on custom cars over here so they must be good enough to meet our strict ADR's....
    These have E-MARKED lenses, alot of people build the cars with the bigger 5 3/4 inch lights suitable for cars then pass the tests and then re-mount the dommies for looks.

I will try to get a photo of the beam against a wall, they are a flat beam pattern so are legal worldwide. We know these are very good at what they do and legal in all countries, thats the main thing.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by Kaosaki

Gitzy,

OOPS!

Gitzy,

The HID's are even better with whiter/brighter light but like i said we arent talking a few dollars here, this is a seriously high quality product. Anyway thats the last i will say on them unless someone comes in with a valid point, its all banter.

What happened there mate? Realise you were caught out in a lie???

I'll reserve opinion on these lights for when you actually get some pics of the cutoff pattern and stop dodging questions...but my opinion of you yourself is pretty much already formed
    Nah mate,
    Im not trying to do any such thing, why would you think so. I know they are HID's but i was talking to one of our staff while typing this. Like i said i have already requested a pattern photo from the manufacturer so will post it when i get it.

Im here to show you a product, you would need to get a local supplier of parts like these to contact us to buy them in bulk if you wanted them. Like i said i might do 10 but with the response of some of the "people" on here i cant be arsed. You would have to talk to a supplier yourself.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    You will see a few minutes ago i put a thread up asking who you lot buy stuff from, i dont want to sell them direct if you can get a group buy from a respected local supplier.

Blog Entries
    Seriously all the BS aside, from my point of view, ol Jonesy here seems to be prety thick skinned, kudos mate. These things seem to be pretty well put together (if they in fact are alloy anodised backs and polished stainless steel fronts) and all dimensions and bracketry available has been provided in large format pics + the HID setup light out put, if you had normal output pics.. I think these things may sell pretty well. You all know I search the net for every fighter part I can find and this is the first time I've seen these and I'm impressed but in saying that I've had them little 25w kitchen downlights on both the XR tard & the Bandit, so anything is better than them..

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Gizty, well said, thanks. Can you let me know a few places you buy stuff from regular(or is it just everywhere when you see parts) Finding a decent buyer of parts in Aus seems to be hardwork but i dont know any of the names you guys use all the time. Maybe its mainly smaller companies bringing the parts in?

BYW water off a ducks back when im called names and told where to go, i would be a pretty crap buyer for our company if i took offence or gave up at the first hurdle

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Im here to show you a product, you would need to get a local supplier of parts like these to contact us to buy them in bulk if you wanted them. Like i said i might do 10 but with the response of some of the "people" on here i cant be arsed. You would have to talk to a supplier yourself.
    Lol, you've got something else besides brain matter in that head of yours jonesy... You can't be arsed finding suppliers over here so we should do it??? Dude that's one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. Basically, you want US to make YOU money!
    I've emailed the manufacturer of these lights directly and if the price is good, I'll pass the info onto a supplier here. No need to make you any money that way mate.
    Fuck it, I've got like 20 posts and half of them have been spent arguing with you. I'm done...

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Brad at bike craft would buy your lights Melb Aus.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    If there as good as you say with standard globes thats great, but the crap photos of the light ouput with hid globes dont impress me at all sorry I have one 35 watt HID globe from china in a single 3 inch reflector that puts out about the same light output as my 240mm lightforce hunting spotlight (you can see fox eyes at 800m with ease! and foxes bodys at 400m) and thats on a green grass padock not some little carpark with concrete to reflect the light!

Yes I'm comparing a small convential reflector with a lensed small setup but frankly If you can't find a distributor for what you have its eather 1 over priced for what it is wholesale or 2 just crap. Seems strange if your the distributor that you don't have all the specs IE beam patterens etc already, e marks are easy to have placed on glass doesnt mean they have passed a test and I'd be very supprised if someone like yourself has had the units tested for Aus standards at a cost of $4000 Aus last time I looked into it.

If you want to flog stuff here fine by me, but be upfront about it , you want info, do like everyone else (ME included as I'm a manufacturer of goods etc for sale to the same target group) and shell out for the info don't just bullshit us with crap photo's.
    You could find 5 retailer to sell these here in Aus in an hour if they really have a legit e mark and paperwork, if there just knockups with an e mark on the glass you'll still have no issue moving em but people will want to take you apart if they get done by TOG in vic .

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by oldskool

yer prolly. Were been lookin for somat for the mule.....been lookin @ LED's,
    Send a sample ova Jonsey,

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Redmohawk

Thanks for that, they are E-marked by the mnaufacturer who im sure also holds any certification required. We are a distributor not a manufacturer of these parts.

They make projectors for OE manufacturers so i think they are up to speed on what they need, although i will pass your comments on to them.

If any of you guys saw these in the flesh you would like the quality, im a buyer for a company that only supply high quality parts these passed all tests, unlike many of the alien headlights sold via German websites that come with no certification (even TUV) as they try to sell them abroad through streetfighter distributors rather than the home market.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by scotty

quote:Originally posted by oldskool

yer prolly. Were been lookin for somat for the mule.....been lookin @ LED's,
    Send a sample ova Jonsey,
    Send a sample to who, that Kaosaki is quite adammant that i am trying to sell these direct but as i stated im looking for people to buy them in the business and i dont know any reputable companies in AUS so i asked you guys in the know.

Kaosaki seems to have an issue with this, like he pointed out he has spent all his posts arguing with me about this, is he a troll just here to cause trouble?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast