Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Criminalised ?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    hey redmohawk i didnt assume you pissed the copper off!! one of the reasons my wife and i are going to marriage counciling is because i can not express my words in the correct way !! what i ment was the cooper or dpo who ever the fuck it is was pissed off because of you wanting to rain in on their parade of an shop and then being in competion there for you pissed them off!! im sorry if this isnt the correct way to say it but that is the way i ment for it !! does that make sence???

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    is all good ALBI is just my rant as usual , take everything i say with the usual internet filter on lol On a personal note sorry to hear theres an issue at home with comunication but they are from a different plannet acording to some book so prob explains some of it mate lol I'm sure you'll work it out.

Personaly I really get the shits up with little things some time but let it wash off just as fast, IE about a weeks ago walking down the local mall with school hols on i watched one young punk (about 10) of indigionous origin intimidate a much larger 16 year old down the mall because he had his tribe about 20 m away watching, the 16 year old just took it all. So internet hero mohawk walked through the crowd of his tribe and they parted like the red sea (I was in my jacket and had pulled up on the bike not 5 min before infront of them and watched the show as i took my helmet n gloves off)

Then i walked directly towards the young punk in question and as i approched said punk spat a great big lugie right in front of me, balls for a 10 year old i think, so i grabed the little fucker and lifted him up by his neck and squeezed told him i saw him down here again i'd fold him in half put him down and walked off. Didn't look back back, in the reflection of the window i saw the tribe had run off and left him to be whipped lol.

Yes I have left myself open to several Issues and explaining it on a public forum wouldnt help my case if there was one lol But its been almost two weeks and i have been down the mall almost every day (good coffee and a mate has a shop there) and low and behold no kids noticed in the group (mate kept an eye out for them as there known pains in the ass) Shit happens if people let it, if they dont tolerate it it stops or goes somewhere else. Now if someone watched it and I'm sure plenty saw as there were people all around ignoring this bullshit behavior. Would be interesting to hear what the locals said about the biker who scared the punks off I think, seeing as the local coppers are about stuffed as to what to do with em.

We have at least two groups of kids with an average age of 12 running around here alot of nights beating up randoms mostly soft targets like other kids and drunk adults, cops are stuffed as the little fuckers are not totally dumb and run/hide well wont be to much longer and someone will be killed by these dickheads, A month ago I almost run 10 of em over in the middle of the street coming home with my son about 1am on a Friday night . They kept kicking the pore fucker in the head even after I stopped with my lights from burtha lighting up everything and didnt do the bolt till I opened my door, one cheeky little fuck even looked right at me from not 5 m away and gave me the finger! If I see him in this area during the day he will get the fright of his life !

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:Originally posted by Booster

patch club members are our brothers,cousins,nephews,school friends,neighbours, all mostly normal, just have a bit of a wild side and i believe its a good thing that they can hang out in as group , just like the local footy team or other groups with similar interests .
    Greg I am not a big believer in any of these laws but I have to disagree on this one mate. If all of this were true then they wouldn't need a patch to start with. You know as soon as you sew that patch on (in a non gay sewing method of course) you are associating yourself with criminals because you either are one or you just want to be a bad arse. Either way they know exactly what is happening and clearly don't care because they have joined up anyway.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

2 things have come to mind today...

When the papers/tv/media run an anti motorcycle story there's is loads of noise...media is anti bike etc....

Yet when the same media runs an anti Bikie story a lot of you believe it and join in the ragging of the bikies....which makes some of you no better than Joe Public that believes the papers/tv tell the truth.

Second, the current anti hoon laws were brought in to act against those drivers smoking tyres and generally being cockheads...

Yet 'suprise suprise' we are now having those rules used against us for trimming down rear mudguards...

There are some very good sides to belonging to a large club...nothing beats riding into town with 300 fellow members with the streets lined with men,women and kids waving at the long line of bikes...

Oh, and not all patch club members ride hardleys...
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

quote:Originally posted by sharky

There are some very good sides to belonging to a large club...nothing beats riding into town with 300 fellow members with the streets lined with men,women and kids waving at the long line of bikes...
    I agree but do you need colours to do this?

No you don't...but then I don't do 'toy runs' etc...too many knobs that don't know how to ride in a group...no thanks...
    There are many things that go on that don't get press...
    'HA chapter holds bbq for friends and family and nothing happens' is hardly news worthy is it...

I'm sure there are just as many (if not more) nefarious activities they get up to that don't get press either mate.

Yep....just like when the Navy boys go out on the town

Or the cops go out on the piss lol

How many times have you seen the cops literaly beat someone to death in an airport in front of families Red?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Take a look at the majority of bullshit laws that have been introduced in recent history. In the majority of cases, those that are drafting these laws go after a minority group. So the majority don't care because it "doesn't affect them"

Gun laws - no semi auto rifles anymore, but was there unity from gun owners against this? Pistol owners didn't give a shit because it didn't affect them. Fast forward a few years and guess what. Pistol owners get restrictions placed on them using the same narrow minded short sighted justification.

Anti hoon laws, again no-one gives a shit because if you're not hooning, you won't get penalised. Guess what. You and a couple of mates out for a sunday morning ride can now have your bikes impounded and be charged for illegal street racing. Remember though that you didn't give a shit about these laws because you weren't the Commodore driving P plater that the authorities were after.

There's a serious push to have 4WD's banned from urban areas (let by none other that Harold Scruby and his Pedestrian Council) that will no doubt meet little resistance from the motorcycling community. We'll all get told that 4WD's aren't necessary in the city, and we'll agree. No one NEEDS a 4WD and besides, they're a danger to everyone around them. Just don't be too suprised when you are no longer allowed to ride you motorcycle on a public road. After all, no-one NEEDS a motorcycle, and they are a danger to all those that ride them.

Every time we all allow (support!) another minority group to be screwed by lawmakers we weaken our own position. Even if we don't support the minority, or their activities, we should be supporting their right to do whatever the hell they want, as long as it's within the law.

If members of motorcycle clubs are dealing and manufacturing drugs, prosecute them under the same laws that are used to prosecute every other dealer and manufacturer of illicit drugs. Outlawing being a member of a club because other members of that club break the law is outrageous. As has been mentioned, how many members of ASF have admitted to performing illegal acts, speeding, wheelies, burnouts etc. on this forum? If you are a member here, you are now tarred with the indescretions of everyone else here, like it or not. Don't for a second think that these laws will stop with outlaw motorcycle clubs.

That was one of their own I thought...and the old school members weren't impressed...
    And shock, horror they saw it for real...instead of on tv night after night...

Just a thought...so if members of a group break the law, and the group can be classed a criminal organisation...
    What about the police force ?????? ...many of them break the very laws they are meant to be upholding ...

Wheelies and speeding:

Murder and drug dealing:

quote:Originally posted by sharky

Just a thought...so if members of a group break the law, and the group can be classed a criminal organisation...
    What about the police force ?????? ...many of them break the very laws they are meant to be upholding ...
    Of course they do but they are not recruited to break the law where as I would argue patch club members are.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Guess what. You and a couple of mates out for a sunday morning ride can now have your bikes impounded and be charged for illegal street racing.
    I'll accept just one anecdote about 2 riders NOT SPEEDING who had their bikes impounded for street racing, otherwise, I'm calling bullshit.

Then you argue wrong mate.

Jacktar on tv never myself but , they have done many many things and got away with it and will continue to do so.

How in any way would these new laws have helped in that case? Everything was seen in plain view and even video tapped in 3 directions ! they were fucked from the start and did it anyway, and as sharky stated there elders were less than impressed lol prob got a smack themselves lol

Then why the rigorous selection process Sharky? If they are just a bunch of blokes who like to go riding I should be able to just start wearing the patch for whichever club I wish to "just ride with" shouldn't I?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast