Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen these before - Alloy Projector Lights

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by jonesy5000

Tit would seem that streetfighter people are happy with sh*te products.
    WOW! Did u really write that? Good luck with ur lights buddy, I hope they keep you warm at nite... [xx(]

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    wtf?
    are you honestly trying to tell us that those light units are NOT made in some asian country
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Blog Entries

Dominators throwing out decent light, what a joke!! These will be like its daylight if you think Dominators are good. You want decent lights buy a set of genuine headlights from an original Triumph tiger 900 trailie.
    Thats a massive statement in my opinion, my doninators throw out awesome light and the quality of both sets i've owned although prob made in some chinese sweat shop has not deteriorated over time at all, I see your from UK and i'm hazarding a guess but i think stuff goes to shit sooner over there from salt etc on the roads.. (so i've read) maybe climate or just general lack of care has determined the state of the ones you have seen.. I bought a brand new Triumph Street Triple R last year and the light output was almost identical between the pair of them. I admit I really like your lights I think they look great, but damning others to make yours sound better is a little silly. Surely if you resell this product you should be able to get hold of some pics of there output against a wall and night time pics etc.. you may have some buyers..

quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

WOW! Did u really write that? Good luck with ur lights buddy, I hope they keep you warm at nite... [xx(]
    Hehe,
    hopefully his lights are brighter than he is.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia.

The mounting brackets pictured are sh*te thats why we arent bringing them in. But too be honest most "streetfighters" still use the chinese chrome steel clamps and steel chromed arm brackets that rot after a few monbths so it would seem that streetfighter people are happy with sh*te products.

Most of the stuff sold in big magazines and on fleabay is far eastern and not worth the metal its made from. These are quality items at a fair price. If you knew what stuff cost you wouldnt buy it either.
    WTF!?!? You do know you're posting on a forum filled with "streetfighter people" right? You Sir, are a Class A Idiot with a PhD in FUCKTARD 101....

And by the way, I found the manufacturers of those lights on Alibaba. They're made in Taiwan. That's an "eastern country" isn't it?
    http://www.alibaba.com/product/enrco...uggy_UTV_.html

http://www.e-r.com.tw/

I've emailed them to see what their price is. I gaurantee it's a damn sight less than $260. But you're right they're probably "not worth the metal its made from".....

Still waiting for light shots and answers to questions too....

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    HAHA good work Trev.

Although i gotta say if its coming out of Taiwan they will be good.

The only problem with alibaba,is that most of those manufacturers give you a price per container.
    I remember trawlling that site afew years ago,and you could get those ridiculous looking 50cc dirtbikes for something like $25 a piece,for a container load!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Yeah for sure man. I've been a member of Alibaba for about 2 years and am yet to buy anything from there because of that fact. I was in contact with this digital dash supplier.
    http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/22...eedometer.html
    Gauges like the ones that ebay seller "Dan-Moto" sells are only $15-$20 and you have to buy a minimum of 100. From memory, the shipping doubled that cost, but that is still piss cheap. Only problem was that I didn't know any one that wanted gauges and couldn't afford to do it on my own. The last time I messaged them I enquired about the "Minimum 100 Piece", specifically whether I could have 20 of each gauge to make the 100 piece minimum. I changed internet provider before I got the reply so don't know if they'll do that. May be worth me contacting them again....
    Anyway, enough thread jacking from me...

quote:Originally posted by Kaosaki

The mounting brackets pictured are sh*te thats why we arent bringing them in. But too be honest most "streetfighters" still use the chinese chrome steel clamps and steel chromed arm brackets that rot after a few monbths so it would seem that streetfighter people are happy with sh*te products.

Most of the stuff sold in big magazines and on fleabay is far eastern and not worth the metal its made from. These are quality items at a fair price. If you knew what stuff cost you wouldnt buy it either.
    ..well, he's being a bit 'naughty' to those that might use his...stuff.....or...might not..alot

WTF!?!? You do know you're posting on a forum filled with "streetfighter people" right? You Sir, are a Class A Idiot with a PhD in FUCKTARD 101....

And by the way, I found the manufacturers of those lights on Alibaba. They're made in Taiwan. That's an "eastern country" isn't it?
    http://www.alibaba.com/product/enrco...uggy_UTV_.html

http://www.e-r.com.tw/

I've emailed them to see what their price is. I gaurantee it's a damn sight less than $260. But you're right they're probably "not worth the metal its made from".....

Still waiting for light shots and answers to questions too....

New to Streetfighters
    nice lights

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Yep Taiwan through an through - obviously, it doesnt take a genius to work that out! We are not interested in selling to the public only dealers, just wanted to know what you think and you lot like them so thats all we need to know. We sell in hundreds not one's and two's (ten's i would do if i can be bothered but not really what we are about, especially not shipping to Aus from Germany) these will filter into the mainstream and every tom, dick and harry will have them soon, then they will be as common as the dominators just not as sh*te!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    On a side note, we have been dealing with Taiwan companies and buying containers of stuff for over a decade. We go to most of the trade shows worldwide and so do actually know exactly what a quality product is and what is a sh*te product, we also have a good idea what is worth buying and the quantities that will be shifted. We see the companies where all the big glitzy magazines buy there stuff from and know that 99% of the time the general public are getting royally shafted on the price of products. Most alloy mirrors cost less than $7 a pair, LED indicators $6 to $8 dollars a pair, iridium double bubble screens $5 each (all parts sold by large companies for massive mark ups, iridium screens for example are normally around $80) if thats not taking the p*ss then what is?

When you go to these shows the parts available are unbelievable and the quantities not huge that you need to buy. The only way to guarantee that a product is good quality and value for money is to buy it from a manufacturer in your home market or from a known source.

so go on then, how much do you buy these light for then?

$148.00? so your only marking up $1.99? jeez your so good to us.

cheers.joe

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Yep Taiwan through an through - obviously, it doesnt take a genius to work that out! We are not interested in selling to the public only dealers, just wanted to know what you think and you lot like them so thats all we need to know. We sell in hundreds not one's and two's (ten's i would do if i can be bothered but not really what we are about, especially not shipping to Aus from Germany) these will filter into the mainstream and every tom, dick and harry will have them soon, then they will be as common as the dominators just not as sh*te!
    So basically you signed up here to gather opinions on your u-beaut lights. You're not even interested in selling them to us...Oh wait, if you can be 'bothered' you might do ten? Ooooh, we bow down to you and beg of you to do so!
    And yeah, we like the look of them...BUT WHERE'S THE DAMN LIGHTING SHOTS WE'VE ASKED FOR??? Just 'cause something looks good, doesn't mean it performs the same way....

On a side note, we have been dealing with Taiwan companies and buying containers of stuff for over a decade. We go to most of the trade shows worldwide and so do actually know exactly what a quality product is and what is a sh*te product, we also have a good idea what is worth buying and the quantities that will be shifted. We see the companies where all the big glitzy magazines buy there stuff from and know that 99% of the time the general public are getting royally shafted on the price of products. Most alloy mirrors cost less than $7 a pair, LED indicators $6 to $8 dollars a pair, iridium double bubble screens $5 each (all parts sold by large companies for massive mark ups, iridium screens for example are normally around $80) if thats not taking the p*ss then what is?
    When you go to these shows the parts available are unbelievable and the quantities not huge that you need to buy. The only way to guarantee that a product is good quality and value for money is to buy it from a manufacturer in your home market or from a known source.
    Well Sir, you fit neither of those categories for me.
    The only way you're going to prove to me that this is a quality product, is if you post up those damned lighting shots and answer the questions asked of you!
    But I guess it doesn't matter if you're not interested in selling to the public anyway...

And we're all aware of the markups retailers slap on their products. I've been cruising Alibaba and other trade sites for years. Nearly every product you can think of can be found on those sites.
    I can almost garauntee that your lights are in the extreme range of markups. Indicators costing $3 a pair and being re-sold for $20 isn't that great of a markup.
    Lights costing $30 a pair and being resold for $260 is a pretty good bankday for you!

Sorry guys, don't mean to rant & crap, but this fellas posts just ark me up[?]

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Kaosaki

Ooooh, we bow down to you and beg of you to do so!
    Lol.. your fiesty for newbie Trev [}], good stuff..

Weekend Warrior
    I for one am not a fan, these style lights only look good when mounted in a trick alloy bracket, IMO.
    Dominators are THE standard, and for very good reason. To call them shite when they dominate (see what I did there?) the market is just a pathetic attempt to brag about the "quality" of your product without providing any evidence.
    Do your market research elsewhere.
    Oh, and eat a dick.

That is all.

edited for spelling

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by crazymofo

so go on then, how much do you buy these light for then?

$148.00? so your only marking up $1.99? jeez your so good to us.

cheers.joe
    See new thread with photos. Yep we are good to you arent we

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Lighting shots on new thread Your right why bother with 10, waste of time especially having to send them half way round the world.[

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by holyman_999

I for one am not a fan, these style lights only look good when mounted in a trick alloy bracket, IMO.
    Dominators are THE standard, and for very good reason. To call them shite when they dominate (see what I did there?) the market is just a pathetic attempt to brag about the "quality" of your product without providing any evidence.
    Do your market research elsewhere.
    Oh, and eat a dick.

That is all.

edited for spelling

http://forum.suzukiownersclub.co.uk/...p?t-40077.html - yeah really great product!

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar

wait a minute, so are you in the UK as stated in your details or germany
    you just might be the dodgiest sounding fucker i have ever come across!!

ps- kaosaki for newbie of the month!!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast