Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen these before - Alloy Projector Lights

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Anyone seen these before - Alloy Projector Lights

Twin alloy housed projectors, plug straight in to H4 halogen style block connector

MSRP is £149.99, a group buy of 10 we would offer a better price.

By the way all the wiring is already done just plug em in to the standard loom, the only thing extra you will need is a small side light bulb as projectors dont have them as standard.

Just PM or reply to this thread if you are interested in a group buy.

These are very high quality unlike the cheap and nasty dominator headlights that people still sell after 20 years

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Cant seem to add the photos, oh well!

ASF Standard Full Member Swordsy's Avatar
    If you're offended, you've only yourself to blame

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by jonesy5000

Cant seem to add the photos, oh well!
    Not oh well, add pics ya bastard , I wanna see what they looks like..

Bloke with a smaller stick
    So Jonesy...you the store owner or a customer ???
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    No Sharky... im an importer of the lights from a manufacturer, i dont sell direct to the public unless you get minimum 10 per order, im showing you the lights because dealers are crap at advertising parts. If you have an issue with us showing new parts thats fine, water of a ducks back to be honest.

Im showing you the parts so you can see the parts available that dealers dont seem to want to bother you with.

If you still think the dominators are current and worth the money after 20 years on sale go for them, or you can pick an upto date product like these. Dominators cost $25usd if you buy a few hundred, not really a great deal are they?

Weekend Warrior
    Briz, or where ever fate takes me. Australia.
    So they look the goods,how well do they perform as in direction and spread of light on an unlite road in the middle of no where? There are some good and bad projector lights out there?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I like the look of them.
    Pity you cant mount them stacked ontop of each other,with the top one set back abit.
    It may be possible tho with one of the other mount set ups that are shown there.
    I've been looking for ages for something similar to this,but have now started to make my own out of CanAm Roadster/Spyder lights.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    You could mount them one on top of the other if you make a bracket that holds them like that, they both have a lug on the base to "base mount" them funnily enough. Have a look at the photo you will see it.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    hi jonesy, a fair bit of it comes down to what sort of bulbs are in them if you ask me

so what are they? h3? h4? downlights?
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia.
    Hi, I'd like to see some pics of light pattern/spread. It's easy for anyone to say they sell quality products when it comes to projectors, but it's not easy to find someone that actually does sell a decent projector.
    I've bought 2 different sets this past year that the sellers claimed were 'quality units'. Not falling for that again.
    145pounds is like $260. Not much more $$ and I could be set up with a Morimoto Mini Bi-Xenon HID kit, which is a proven projector setup.

So yeah, I'd like to see pics, and more specs, such as what bulbs does it run, whether both use a cut-off, do they carry the E-Mark???
    Lighting is one thing people should never skimp on with a motorcycle.... Say what you will about Dominators but they've lasted so long in the market for a reason. They put out decent light and they're approved for road use.....

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    These are e-marked, H1 bulbs 55w.

Dominators throwing out decent light, what a joke!! These will be like its daylight if you think Dominators are good. You want decent lights buy a set of genuine headlights from an original Triumph tiger 900 trailie.

I will get beam patterns if you need to see them. Dominators have been around so long because they are cheap and cheerful.

Umm... Welcome to the forum!

These units look pretty enough, but I too would like to see examples of them in action.

those of u that have seen brad @ bc's blade(built 3 or 4 years ago) will no how good they are. BUT i dont think he payed that much, i'll see him tommoza and get some details............

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia.

These are e-marked, H1 bulbs 55w.

Dominators throwing out decent light, what a joke!! These will be like its daylight if you think Dominators are good. You want decent lights buy a set of genuine headlights from an original Triumph tiger 900 trailie.

I will get beam patterns if you need to see them. Dominators have been around so long because they are cheap and cheerful.
    LOl, I will admit that the only Dominators I've seen in person had 100/90w bulbs in them.
    The projectors probably do have a better pattern, but I doubt that they would put as much light out as a twin h4 setup.
    Yes, I would definetly like to see beam patterns particularly the cutoff. And as I asked before, do both projectors contain a cutoff, or only one?
    Also, are the mounting brackets included in that price? If they are, that would be a bit better of a deal....
    Cheers.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    id like to hear more about these light thanks.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    The mounting brackets pictured are sh*te thats why we arent bringing them in. But too be honest most "streetfighters" still use the chinese chrome steel clamps and steel chromed arm brackets that rot after a few monbths so it would seem that streetfighter people are happy with sh*te products.

Most of the stuff sold in big magazines and on fleabay is far eastern and not worth the metal its made from. These are quality items at a fair price. If you knew what stuff cost you wouldnt buy it either.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    I love shit products, they give me a boner.....

I wouldn't make that assumption if i was you.

so it would seem that streetfighter people are happy with sh*te products.
    and so it would seem that your a fucktard.....that knows shit

cheers.joe.

Ka-chingo!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast