Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Top" Road Safety Copper Kills a Biker.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Another police force had to be used in a covert op on Nottinghamshire police as Notts were deemed too bent to do their row internal investigation.

Very hard to find any news on this one, I only heared on the radio news recently. But the media is censored here.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22015046/

The whole UK system is essentially bent top down.

It speaks volumes that most of your supporting links come from the Mirror...

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

There are four links in this thread, one is from the Mirror, that would hardly constitute "most", you a politician or something?[]

quote:Originally posted by Tony OW31

There are four links in this thread, one is from the Mirror, that would hardly constitute "most", you a politician or something?[]
    Those words were not surprisingly missing from my sentence.

[quote]quote:Originally posted by HOS

Originally posted by Jup

The cops are supposed to be the LAW !

Wrong. Completely wrong. They are not the law. THey are merely there to uphold it as best as they can.

He has done this. He did his job following the accident. I drive Road Trains for a living. a week ago I had a bad accident avoiding a "little one" (or car) who decided to pul out directly in front of me and overtake the oncoming car with nowhere near sufficient room. I rolled the truck and am back in the saddle. But I still have nightmares, and am not coping with driving around cars. Do I sympathise with the officer who killed those riders? Absolutely. Do I sympathise with those riders families? Absolutely. Do I hate the coppers for doing their jobs? Nope. And believe me HOS I deal with them nearly daily. Between them and the mermaids (cunts with scales) I deal with enforcement officers and agencies on a nearly daily basis, and occasionally I get an invoice from one of them. That doesn't change the fact one of the guys I go shooting with is one. He's a good bloke. It doesn't change my opinion of 3 of my mates I used to work in nightclubs with as bouncers who jumped the thin blue line and joined, I'd have any of those 3 behind me again in a flash. Again they're bloody good blokes.

I have found (the hard way) that you get from them what you give in general. Attitude definitely equals altitude. I got knocked off for speeding the other week 106 in a 90 zone. He told me straight up he nailed me in the 80 but would let me have the 90 because I was polite. Saved me $$$ and demerit points. Who am I to argue?

Try viewing them as humans for once. You may be surprised to discover that they are.....

I thought it would appeal to you.

S`fair comment, Yes I s`pose the cops are just like the rest of the population?

Bent, cheats, liars, illegal drug users, pissed up, violent, thieving, speeding bastards, armed and dangerous ?

I have tried the number 342 excuse from the big "Police book of Standard Excuses"....... "But I`m only human?" but you know, it didnt make any fucking difference last time I was in court [^]

Were you in court because you were doing the right thing and got booked by a bent cop?
    Were you in court because you were caught doing the wrong thing and argued your point?
    Or were you in court because you hate cops and made a spectacle of yourself?

ASF Basic Full Member
    lol ^^^^

you do have a way with words Jup
    I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

quote:Originally posted by Jup

Were you in court because you were doing the right thing and got booked by a bent cop?
    Were you in court because you were caught doing the wrong thing and argued your point?
    Or were you in court because you hate cops and made a spectacle of yourself?
    Which time in court ?

I`ve done several [^] wasnt me ..... [)]

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia.
    I feel sorry for the family of the victims. Hope they are coping with their loss.

Cop or not, if you've got the cash for a good lawyer, you walk.
    But corruption is rife in any organisation, including our police forces. When I did a security course over here, the owner of the company was ex federal police and he told us some shocking stories of corruption and laws being 'bent'.
    Don't trust anyone, including a person in uniform. Paranoia is just a form of awareness....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234