Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Top" Road Safety Copper Kills a Biker.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

all police in australia do driver courses,advanced driver courses held by ex race car drivers ,most cops think they can drive hey i spent 8 years driving speed way ,did this make me a better driver who knows but i never go out to find out if i am ,i just know that in an emergency, i can generally get out of a lot of shitty situations,police dont think like this,ive got mates who are narks ,and they think there idestructable,
    All posties do rider courses every two years and those morons manage to crash all the time.

RevHead
    hahahah cool good laugh that

im with hos,mate i got fucked ova 2yrs ago by a cop who held the court process off and the warrent for 18months and when we got to court the charge of riding in the manner furious and dangerous and @ speed,,,285ks was chucked out,if officers dont like you in your area your FUCKED,b4 all this shit went down i looked at cops as just doing there jobs but since then ,I HATE THE FUCKERS,end quote,
    Same here pete, got the T-shirt

ACAB

Theres so much shit in the police its too hard trying to find the small number of decent ones.

So save time and hate all of em []

Bloke with a smaller stick

im with hos,mate i got fucked ova 2yrs ago by a cop who held the court process off and the warrent for 18months and when we got to court the charge of riding in the manner furious and dangerous and @ speed,,,285ks was chucked out,if officers dont like you in your area your FUCKED,b4 all this shit went down i looked at cops as just doing there jobs but since then ,I HATE THE FUCKERS,end quote,
    Well then pete I hope for your sake that if you and yours are ever held at gunpoint in your own house as happened to a friend of mine they send out the 1 per cent of helpful police to give you a hand.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Well then pete I hope for your sake that if you and yours are ever held at gunpoint in your own house as happened to a friend of mine they send out the 1 per cent of helpful police to give you a hand.
    Very old cliche.

RevHead
    um been in that situation some years back,after i decked the fucker holding 22 rifle in my face ,the cops came 30 mins later and wanted to charge me with assault, arse about world,,hey i spent 4years in 3,rar as a grunt learning how to defend myself ,

By cliche I take it you mean that the police do actually help a lot of people HOS, if so then I agree.

By cliche I take it you mean that the police do actually help a lot of people HOS, if so then I agree.
    Not in my lifetime mate.

Thats why I have always been a fighter and use weapons to protect me and my own while they are historically always busy somewhere else.

Yes mate always busy somewhere else, that's why prisons are either empty or full of angels because if anyone is getting done by the cops at all they have clearly not done anything wrong.

RevHead

Yes mate always busy somewhere else, that's why prisons are either empty or full of angels because if anyone is getting done by the cops at all they have clearly not done anything wrong.
    not at all if you do the crime YOU do the time ,

But aren't they far too busy getting around booking people that have done nothing wrong pete? Goin by your logic 99 per cent of people in prison should be innocent.

Thats stating the bleeding obvious mate

I was talking about my own experiences about the police never being there and having to step in with illegal means to protect myself, family and friends. I do`nt have stab vests, riot gear and back up, its just me when it comes down to brass tacks and protecting my own.
    I`m sure a lot of guys will relate to that

I put my neck on the line when the police can`t be there or have some lame excuses why they do`nt come out.

I fully expect the police not to show when theres trouble based on a lifetime of experience.

The situation here in the UK and all my family and mates share this view is that there will always be 300+ coppers at the bike meets to give you tickets and penalise you for small plates, wrong shaped letters on your plates, non EU approved exhausts, and slightly too dark visors, but when your kids are being beaten up on the street, or your home gets broken into or your bike gets nicked out your garage you will not see thme at all.

Is Aus that much different ?

RevHead
    jacktar were i live on the mid north coast of n.s.w the cops are total pigs any car or bike with any mods they give you so much of a hard time because of your passion of having something different ,should you get punished for that,

RevHead
    ask boris how bad the cops are up here,thats why he trailers his bike to rides

All of this is clearly off topic.

We get it, you hate cops.

How does this detract from the fact that this PERSON is traumatised by the ACCIDENT that he ADMITS to being at fault in? That he REMAINED at the scene to help where he could instead of fleeing? He didn't put his lights on after the fact and then try to charge the survivor for obstructing police (heard that's been done before)

This PERSON still has his career in the balance. I know you're screaming for his job, he might well give it up, or he might well have it taken from him yet.

If you want to rage against the appropriate target, try the law makers who have ruled that murdering someone with your car (even by accident) deserves only a fine/suspension.

This PERSON (copper or not) should have been jailed for vehicular manslaughter, as all people should be regardless of their profession.

Name ONE profession where you couldn't cite many examples of fraudulent/dishonest behaviour!

You hate cops, we get it, but it's clouding your judgement.

ASF Basic Full Member
    I fully agree with Jup.

Your comments are your own i respect that, but what if i said all men are arseholes?
    cliche?
    I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

It'd be like saying all ranga's are hot
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:

got any pictures of that?
    HAHAHA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast