Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Project Budget Turbo Dragqueen

Blog Entries
    Shit, sorry to hear the bad news mate. Keep your spirits up and enjoy what you can with them.

As for the build, amazed you've had time, but you've streamlined her heaps mate. Looks good.

Viz's chop build was bloody great hey? On such a small budget he has grin factor 10!

If Yan is making some new headers it'll be worth the wait from what I have seen.

Good on ya Jon, and thanks for getting back with the updates mate, even with all the shit going on.

Weekend Warrior
    Isle Of Harris, Scotland, United Kingdom.
    Hi bud. Yeah updating wasnt really high on my list of priorities tbh. I`ll try keep on top of threads though if can. Life has way of getting in way of best layed plans.

Yeah streamlined it a lot. Liked Viz`s layout so changed mine to suit. Once had everything in place I decided the scoops didnt work for me any more so binned em. Good few hours work in the scrap pile, but thats the way it goes sometimes. Just loved the way the pipework on LHS wrapped round the engine casing so left it uncovered. Not that wide at all now.

Hopefully Yan will have some spare time soonish to make headers for me. As mentioned Im chasing a B12 lump too so fingers crossed. Thats the long term goal anyway so if came off now and local it would be cool. See what happens really.

Blog Entries
    I've only just worked out where you are mate! I saw the turn off for Skye when I was travelling around up there years ago. Visited Eilean Donan castle in kyle of lochalsh as I was a big Highlander fan. So you're just off the other side of Skye. Beautiful area mate, although I reckon winter would be fun!

Weekend Warrior
    Used to stay in Kyle of Lochalsh and on Skye for good 10 years or so till moved here 5 years ago. lol. Winters interesting yeah. Lots of candles and sandwich supplies for powercuts. lol. Like it here though. Farrrr away from civilisation and good empty biking roads.

Blog Entries
    How big is the island? ...like how long to do a lap on the bike?

Weekend Warrior
    Is pretty sizeable tbh. Bit bigger than Skye. Take good couple of hours to get from bottom end to top as road follows line of mountains, etc so pretty winding. Few loops and loads of side roads too.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910