Thread: 08 HAYABUSA 9000km $10,500 as is

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    hahahahahahaha

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    I'm just expressing my opinion bloke.

Just as in your opinion, anyone who dares to say they want your bike/s, but can't come up with the money, is a "loser" or has "champagne tastes on a beer budget"...In my opinion, anyone who does little else but regularly sells bikes here for a profit should put something back into the running costs of the forum.

Are you suggesting that you should be free to express your opinion...and I should not?

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    The reality is if your using the site for what ever purpose and can afford a few bucks to help run the site why wouldnt you "put in" ????

If your selling stuff on here a few dollars is good Business sence, positive Pr from the people on here is worth alot of free advertising to the market your aiming at. On the other hand Large is a respected long term Member of the forum and people will listen to his opinion, so your doing yourself a dis-service would have been better off just saying ok point taken and joining up!

I run a business that could use the avertising here, But I'm not interested in making a buck out of this site more interested in learning and sharing what i have learnt to help others enjoy life. Not that i have anything against people making cash out of this site, As a matter of fact I would encorage it as long as it is made obvious thats the case from the start.

By just not letting people know makes them feel like you have something to hide, and people fear the unknown so once your "outed" you loose credability even if you have done nothing wrong and "may" have even dropped prices for members. Trust is hard earnt and your loosing yours with these posings at a rapid rate, I think you will struggle to regain it now. With some effort on your part I'm sure it is possable, The question is Do you feel the Cash gain is worth it? Personally I do and you might even enjoy some of the antics we get up to if you turned up to a meet once and a while.

Just my $20 worth lol

quote:Originally posted by Large

Just as in your opinion, anyone who dares to say they want your bike/s, but can't come up with the money, is a "loser" or has "champagne tastes on a beer budget"...In my opinion, anyone who does little else but regularly sells bikes here for a profit should put something back into the running costs of the forum.

Are you suggesting that you should be free to express your opinion...and I should not?

FIRST:Man your life must be really hard if you have to grovel for money like this!!!!!On the other hand let me ask you or any member here if they can tell me how many bikes I sold on this forum?????? a big fuckin 2!!!
    SECOND:Im not sure where you got this"You cant express your opinion from" but to make it clearer for you as I think it went over your head a little:You didnt express your opinion BLOKE you made a statement and implied that im dishonest in a public forum cause you assumed Im doing something which im not.......that equals to slander.Yesterday in a private e-mail I told you to rectify that as Im sure you dont want extra expenses like solictors fees on top of your re-financed monthly mortage bill.
    THIRD:If one does not have the money to purchase a product in any shape or form and still wants to test ride,use,drop the price and even argue,than yes,he,she or it are a fuckin oxygen thief,time waster,loser and a bum for wasting mine or anyones time for that matter.It seems that these comments I made really affect you for some reason but racial rants and harsher comments made by other members here dont even get a mention....why is that?????If you are happy dealing with people like that than thats fine but unlike you Im not that tolerant to accept bullshit from them or you.
    Your only problem with me is that I dont give money to this forum PERIOD......and I wont........so you can go ahead and de register me if thats what you or your forum is all about.
    Very common phrase BLOKEpinions are like arseholes
    they are free
    everyone has one
    but some are full of shit more than others so express away with diligence BLOKE as I will take legal action if you step over the line.Thats my opinion .

^^^^thats alot of words just to sell a Busa

You short people are all the same.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Can someone please insert that Dawson's creek gif in this thread.

Suzifreak, you need to take a few deep breaths and get over yourself. This forum has a trading area to give people a chance to sell or trade bikes, parts etc. It has the highest amount of traffic than any other area and as you'll agree works quite well. What we don't need is all the insults. Nobody wants their time wasted when selling or trading something, but you don't need to slag off the people you trying to sell to by calling them 'oxygen thieves or losers' or whatever.

As far as threatening legal action, I don't believe that's really called for. Maybe you have had your feelings hurt but really, it's nothing a wiggles bandaid and a lollypop won't fix. We are all grown ups here and am sure there are much more important things in real life to concentrate on rather than getting all fired up about internet forums.

You will not be 'de registered' although you bring it up as if you want it to happen. If you really don't want to be here, simple don't log on. On the other hand, if you want to stay, learn and share, just suck it up and move on.

"It's the eighties and I'm down with the ladies"

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Nicely said Iceman. Agree 100%

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by suzifreak

quote:Originally posted by Large

quote:FIRST:Man your life must be really hard if you have to grovel for money like this!!!!!
    Not as hard as yours must be if you can't afford $20. By the way the money isn't for me...it's to help pay the running costs for this forum.

quote:On the other hand let me ask you or any member here if they can tell me how many bikes I sold on this forum?????? a big fuckin 2!!!
    That isn't the whole truth now is it? Anyone who clicks on your user name and "show all unarchived posts by suzifreak" can see that you've started 12 threads and 8 of them were For Sale threads (I've included the one OZ750L started to sell the B-King for you). That's 66% of your threads or two out of every three threads that are trying to sell something. Those statistics look a bit different now don't they bloke?

quote:SECOND:Im not sure where you got this"You cant express your opinion from" but to make it clearer for you as I think it went over your head a little:You didnt express your opinion BLOKE you made a statement and implied that im dishonest in a public forum cause you assumed Im doing something which im not.......that equals to slander.

Read it again. I used the word "honest" not dishonest. As for slander, how about you get a bit of legal advice before you make any more hollow threats- if you shop around you might get it in the price range that suits you- ie free.

My understanding of the law is - If what I said was slanderous...it would need to be proved to be untrue and be aimed at a specific and identifiable person- ie John Smith of Smith st Smithville. All my comments were aimed at an internet persona. But you go ahead and make legal threats, it speaks volumes about your character.

btw- If you really think you have a case for slander and aren't just pidgeon chesting...get your lawyer to email me, I'd be interested to see what he can come up with.

quote:Yesterday in a private e-mail I told you to rectify that as Im sure you dont want extra expenses like solictors fees on top of your re-financed monthly mortage bill.

I gave your email the consideration it deserved and replied yesterday morning...if you didn't get it perhaps your (free) email service is at fault. btw I don't have a mortgage, but thanks for caring.

quote:THIRD:If one does not have the money to purchase a product in any shape or form and still wants to test ride,use,drop the price and even argue,than yes,he,she or it are a fuckin oxygen thief,time waster,loser and a bum for wasting mine or anyones time for that matter.It seems that these comments I made really affect you for some reason but racial rants and harsher comments made by other members here dont even get a mention....why is that?????If you are happy dealing with people like that than thats fine but unlike you Im not that tolerant to accept bullshit from them or you.

And now to the point that you appear too stupid or arrogant to understand.

The fact is you are complaining about a service that you're not paying for... What do you want? a fucking refund? If you don't think you're getting value for money or you're far too important to waste time answering questions...Fuck off and post somewhere else. That is your only option. No one has contracted to supply you a service and no one is going to change the rules to suit you princess.

quote:Your only problem with me is that I dont give money to this forum PERIOD......and I wont........so you can go ahead and de register me if thats what you or your forum is all about.
    Very common phrase BLOKEpinions are like arseholes
    they are free
    everyone has one
    but some are full of shit more than others so express away with diligence BLOKE as I will take legal action if you step over the line.Thats my opinion .
    I'll explain it once again as you appear to be a bit slow.

No one is forced to pay for being on these forums. Plenty of non supporting members enrich the forums by participating in exchanging ideas and information or going on rides etc. So there's no intention of forcing anyone to donate, just to make you feel better about yourself.

With statistics like I've posted above, you're not participating...you are using the forums for free to make a profit for yourself, then abusing or belittling people when they don't follow rules you somehow think you are entitled to make.

And now that someone's finally called your bluff...your first reaction is to bullshit, bluster and threaten legal action.

Pretty arrogant....don't you think?

As for who's full of shit...well I reckon most of the members here will be able to work that one out without much effort.

Congrats on selling the Busa btw.

It takes a seriously pissweak cunt to threaten legal action on an internet forum.

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

It takes a seriously pissweak cunt to threaten legal action on an internet forum.
    Hear Hear

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    To me ASF is like any other community, you have good neighbours and you have bad neighbours. We don't always agree but we all have a common interest being motorcycles (Street Fighters). But unfortunately like any other community we have guys who do not contribute jack shit except try to sell their bikes or promote their business. To me they are the equivalent of the MR WHIPPY VAN driving down my street playing green sleeves over the loud speaker trying to sell ice cream. If you ignore em they will fuck off and try some where else to flog their crap.

As previously mentioned, you will not be 'de registered' the choice is yours as to whether or not you want to come back. You are not the first person to crack the shits and slag off at everyone here and I'm sure you will not be the last. I hope your obvious emotional state does not effect you $194/hour job, as your linguistic skills have seemed to drop off a little in you last few posts. Good luck for the future and if you change your mind about sharing with us, we will be here, building, riding and have fun.

Thanks for your time.

Any one got another bat and ball?

Nice effort with covering your tracks, but by deleting your posts it doesn't remove places you have been quoted. It does however show that you are not man enough to stick by your words and leave them up for everyone to read.

Bye for now

Cool as Ice as usual lol

quote:Originally posted by Iceman

Nice effort with covering your tracks, but by deleting your posts it doesn't remove places you have been quoted. It does however show that you are not man enough to stick by your words and leave them up for everyone to read.

Bye for now

Covering my tracks........very funny but keep thinking that's what I did.
    Amazing no responses from me and you still have something to bitch about,on the other hand if you want to re- post what I deleted go ahead and do so as you would be doing me a favor.
    ICE you and the rest with an agenda can carry on with your felching carriers and moan/ grovel for money all you want as this will be my last post,the one I won't delete and the words Im sticking to.
    Hope you all stay upright!!

i have an agender, BUT... Us cool kids call it a schedual.

Lucky i dont charge 1.96 for my skillz. Yep thats write. I got skills to. And that. I got payed like elleventy million.

I got skills to, I can keep my hand on my cock at blinding speeds just like suzifreak, but I'm so generous I do it for free lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast