Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: MIshdog's Bonfire SAT 19th JUNE, UPDATED

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

You prob went to the tent after spewing "up" the beer bong wacky or dont you remember that eather ? lol
    I didn't spew did I? I thought Shaun was the one who spewed up the bong

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    i thought it was you lol I must have been real pissed lol

ASF Basic Full Member
    oh dear, let the stories comence.........[:P]

did anybody cop a tea bagging? dirty sanchez? does anybody know where Rods balls have been? lol

I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

I know a certain ponytail who's had her tonsils French tickled... and that girls can suck a nice beer bong too hubba hubba!

HaHa ponytail had her tonsils ticked by more than one, popular girl !

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Your right mate, at one stage there a car rolled up with young kids in it, and i didnt know who they were. My bet it was them, the thievin fucks, they were maori's too, so ya can't trust em. If any member did wind up with them and is getting a case of the guilts, send them on to me ( no need for names here ) and ill make sure Red gets them. Thanks guys.
    [/quote]

Some of mine and ZPowers best mates are Maori's and I would trust those blokes with anything I own so don't pigon hole a whole race of people as some are members on hear to

Pab I have a few friends from over the pond to both light and dark, I wouldnt take to much offence to coments like that around here as everyone cops a pasting, doesnt matter what colour of place your from. I dont trust a white anglo anymore or less than a local black fella, around here I get called a "fucking no good Gubba" by people of a darker complexion, and there right most of the time lol.

I am with you on this one pab

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    these fuckers that turned up were fuckwits guys so dont take offence and yes shaun did spew up the beer bong but he still drank it again and then spewed when he finished

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Sorry if i offended anyone, but there is more to the story regarding these maori's, my old man had 6 grand scammed out of him, in a long winded story, too long for here. The short of it is that they stole this money from him, and the kids that were on my property the other night were the pricks who rolled us's kids. They were frinds of a mate's that arrived ( he invited them, not me), and if they had've stayed longer i woludve promptly told them to fuck off. These people took advantage of my old man's good will, and they shit all over him. He never received any of his money back, as the local coppers were to scared to confront them about it. So sorry if i offended anyone, but i really don't care. I only have a hatred for this family ( a big one at that ) because they are over running this town, can't go out to the pub without getting bashed anymore, as i know a few people that have been attacked and wound up in hospital. I'm sorry if this hatred has grown into disliking the maori race, but unfortunately i hold grudges.

Seems a shame to hold a hole race accountable for one group of fuckwits, If you knew some of the boyz i know i am sure you would think different.
    Just my opinion

I know mate, but as i said im afraid i hold gruges and it takes me a long time to get over them. Its interesting how your opinions change after your done out of your're hard earned.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910