Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Abducted by Aliums !!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    It is amazing how all of us that don't believe in these "conspiracy theories" are "controlled by the system", I really get annoyed when someone tells me I'm just another robot who is mindlessly believing the trivial shite the system throws at me, there is another system out there it's main function is to fleece gullible people of their hard earned, by selling them the tripe they want to hear and read, take the Starchild site for instance, a donate button on every page of the site or better still "buy" the truth in ebook form.
    These people tell you the system is lying to you and then set out to tell you what "really happened" Aliens, assasinations,911, moon landings, you name it the conspiracy industry is there telling you it didnt happen the way the system told you, just buy their book and they will tell you what really happened, there is a book out there that informs you that Martin Bryant didnt really kill those 37 innocent people down at Port Arthur, it was all a conspiracy to allow little Johnny Howard to take our high powered rifles off us.
    I suppose you can label me a skeptic, yes one of those dreaded deniers of the truth, when in reality i just accept that we are a simple race that evolved from the slime long ago and we will all eventually end up back there, sorry i couldn't come up with a more romantic synopsis, just my opinion.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    You forgot to mention all the money that our government is making simply by not telling us stuff...

quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

quote:Originally posted by Surt

wheres any contradiction in my words
    [?]
    I thought it was pretty clear from my last post.

You first state that there is no reason why aliens can't exist, then in a later post say it is "an assumption".

All of which is contradicted by:
    i dont believe in what i dont see
    cant see any contradiction there, basic mathmatics says that life elsewhere in the universe is almost inevitable ,the laws of probability say given the number of stars and 6 billion years pretty well any possible event will happen(see self replicating DNA)
    so theres your assumption
    i too dont believe anything in that cannot be empirically proven but that does not mean i deny that it could exist ,unless of course it can be proven to not exist
    so there is probably aliens/gods/and a planet of swedish nymphos whos breasts spout bourbon while they build streefighters and dream of fat old davio sex
    as i havent seen them yet , i dont really believe they exist
    note the difference

as to the rest of this thread i try to keep an open mind ,but my old refrigeration lecturer once told me
    that possibilities are infinite but probabilities are finite ,,so start with whats probable
    i find it hard to credit any alien would travel all the way across the galaxy and not announce their arrival
    i mean whats in it for them? why go to all that effort?

quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

quote:Originally posted by HOS

Lets not play the semantics game. Surt speaks from the heart, same as I.
    And I speak from logic and reason.
    No, in the instance to which I refer you were playing the semantics game.

" HE WHO LIVES WITH UNTRUTH LIVES IN SPIRITUAL SLAVERY.
    FREEDOM IS STILL THE BONUS WE RECEIVE FOR KNOWING THE TRUTH "

"IF WE AS SPIRITUAL BEINGS DO`NT STAND FOR SOMETHING,
    WE WILL FALL FOR EVERYTHING "

and the speaker was ?

quote:Originally posted by gixkat

It is amazing how all of us that don't believe in these "conspiracy theories" are "controlled by the system", I really get annoyed when someone tells me I'm just another robot who is mindlessly believing the trivial shite the system throws at me, there is another system out there it's main function is to fleece gullible people of their hard earned, by selling them the tripe they want to hear and read, take the Starchild site for instance, a donate button on every page of the site or better still "buy" the truth in ebook form.
    These people tell you the system is lying to you and then set out to tell you what "really happened" Aliens, assasinations,911, moon landings, you name it the conspiracy industry is there telling you it didnt happen the way the system told you, just buy their book and they will tell you what really happened, there is a book out there that informs you that Martin Bryant didnt really kill those 37 innocent people down at Port Arthur, it was all a conspiracy to allow little Johnny Howard to take our high powered rifles off us.
    I suppose you can label me a skeptic, yes one of those dreaded deniers of the truth, when in reality i just accept that we are a simple race that evolved from the slime long ago and we will all eventually end up back there, sorry i couldn't come up with a more romantic synopsis, just my opinion.
    Fair comments, I understand your view point exactly.
    We were all born into the same system, but when things happen that really seriously do`nt fit and screw your life up,
    then your understanding changes and you have to find out.
    Some people go through some major shit that does`nt fit in any way what we are taught as being reality.

Right from our early childhood the whole system starting with education, media, TV and the authorities constantly tells us
    and teaches us and reinforces that everything is, in simple terms: "ABC" ?
    But it isnt ABC or even XYZ.
    The truth is there is no alphabet

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    BWAHAHA the threads riding on glory! i dont talk from my heart but from my mind i guessed it was obvious: theoretically alliums [] r possible gods r not! and i dont believe in anything or anyone i just assume if it corresponds to my basic knowledge... i kunt see atoms and their particles, electrons protons neutrons but assume they r right provided the theory 's confirmed by practice: a-bomb, h-bomb, n-bomb... how can any one prove the existence of fucking dog...god?! thats below my intelligence
    also i dont assume it possible for alluims to arrive in the past to build some fucking pile of shite or cast a stainless column in india, mohenjo fucking daro atlantice and stuff fancied me wen i was 11 now i aint that enthusuastic but materialistic im gonna live my darned life as well and full as possible i dont need any fucking alliens gods mason conspiracies i share Redmohawks opinion thats flat as! alliens possibly r but they aint infiltrated into our society u wouldnt of infiltrated into boongs' tribes nah u've come and chased them off their lands into desert no wonder! i will do the same to u when i come! [}]

well i didnt mean to offend anyone with my last sentence i wasnt about to chase jolly good aussies off into deserts (and i'd of bluffed anyway []) twas just a joke paraphrasing the idea that if alliens arrive they'd oust us from our places not taking a big care about how high were our technological cultural social and spiritual achievments (and frankly, i doubt whether we could prove them either! [}])

concerning the moon landing, i was about to start the thread in the nearest future to talk about the greatest humbug or even conspiracy of the 20th century between yanks and commies i guess it deserves a special topic!

quote:Originally posted by Jup

Religion branch of thread: I'm trying not to go there, truly I am, but it's not me who keeps bringing it up.

Aliens + God is like Moose + Checkoslovakians. Whether or not one is real has nothing to do with the other. I'd rather talk about the aliens here if we're not gonna talk bikes.

Alien branch of thread: Has anyone seen K-PAX? It's not only alien physiology that we have to consider, it's alien morality + methodology too.

We might not be as advanced as them technologically, but that doesn't necessitate that we're just ignorant monkeys to them either.
    religion and alliens' junction is in the fact that both r myths, there r sects worshipping alliens as gods lol! i reckon the difference is obvious: alliens if they are, are not supernatural beings, so even if tomorrows arvo some fukn 6 wing dudes will land and say theyve come with their chief jebus to judge us or save us they still woulnt be gods or archfukingangels, should one worship them? choice is urs we aint papuas taking a white man with a shooting stick (or with an i-phone []) for a god?

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Surt is all good we Aussies are so relaxed it would take alot more than a bloke like yourself giving an example like that to upset us.

As far as religion goes for me , I think its a great tool for keeping the masses quiet calm and under control, and exelent for manipulation of the masses. Most mainstreem religions are based on rehashes of rehashes of anchent religions, these original religions were far more practical for the man of the time, providing dates for such things as correct harvest time for crops etc . Just look at the celtic rituals of their "religion" mostly based on natures cycles from the area( I consider this a recent religion , but it has very strong infulences on christian based religion in europe etc) As the people developing the christian religion realised if they didn't include the pagan rituals into there new one it would be far to dificult to perswade the masses to join and drop there old pagan ways. They had no issue moving easter and X-mas to a new date to suit the pagans lol

If you look further back into the past, back to the so called primitive peoples with limited writing etc, people assume they would have great difficulty in producing the great stone monolithic buildings without written words. Why ? they had about the same IQ as we do now , surly they were far better comunicators with the spoken word than we are now (due to nessesity) and just because they didnt write does not meen they didnt draw! Chimps dont write but they do draw lol .

The video explaining the great questions and eluding to the fact that aliens must have helped our forbears to build these places is quiet frankly offensive to me, Giving the example of a stone so hard dimond is the next hardest rock and the groves cut in it are so straight and thin as an example of alien influence is surly a joke? I can cut a line into granite with a staight bit of wood and some stone dust of the same material in no time and I am no stone mason (but was shown how to do it by a master stone mason lol ) Machining marks are produced by the same technical process esentially crinding the stones flat the same way giant mirrors for telescopes are made even today! Personally I think saying we needed aliens to produce a very nice pile of flat and carved big heavy rocks is a bit sad.

As far as the info of there being no trees where they built all this stuff , another joke on anyone that belives it ! There were tree's around the area but they were all used in the building process and running of the citys , reducing there abiltiy to sustain the city hence they became ghost towns. (proven several times docko's on it all over the place) Yes man is a slow learner we are still making the same dumb mistakes and shitting in our own kitchens now as we were 6,000 years ago!

Once man as a whole decided it was better=(easyer for some at the top) to live in larger and larger citys we doomed ourselves to obliteration. The problem is everyone no matter how well meaning likes an easyer life, this means the desire to gain more than you have is ingrained into us from a young age. The more we have the more we get used to and the more we consume, Powers that be would like to continue this process because the other option means death for all those who cant provide for them selves, call it a conspiracy or just life as we know it now.

Knowing this you can decide to drop out of the rate race and plenty do, Not just the bums on the street but people that just drop off the grid and live a life more in tune with nature. Problem is as a socity we consider these people excentric and not to be trusted lol.
    I consider this otpion from time to time , but frankly I like my toys to much to do so but I do live a more alternate lifestyle than most lol

Anyway my rant is over till next time lol

concerning the moon landing, i was about to start the thread in the nearest future to talk about the greatest humbug or even conspiracy of the 20th century between yanks and commies i guess it deserves a special topic!
    Why is it that every person that believes in aliens is a conspiracy theorist to boot?
    I guess that there is some amusement in saying things that cannot be completely authenticated. Just chuck anything out there and then have the audacity to lay the burden of proof upon someone that does not believe the misguided ramblings.

Why did man not go to the moon?

I watched Mythbusters, they did a heap of stuff, it all added up (they even bothered to address some of the nonsensical conspiracy theories) and nothing came close to being faked. Or let me guess, they are in on it too...

Firstly, why would they bother saying they went to the moon when they didn't?

Secondly, with all these "cover ups" of alien activity (even though the majority of videos proving that aliens exist seem to come from NASA) and access to super fantastic alien technology (that they are hiding from the public to make a profit somehow) they could easily fly to the moon in their lunch break.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Maybe they do make quick visits to the moon in their lunch breaks...
    But seriously, can you imagine the fuss if it was revealed that they did have alien technology ?
    The US gov. would be proven to be liars....and that they would never allow...
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Well the whole moon landing could be put to rest real easy , just re task an orbiting spy sat to look at the moon and present us with a few photos ! I wonder why they dont do it ?????? hmmmmmmm would stop all the BS being thrown about but they don't bother, seems strange to me . You cant use optical telescopes from the ground not possable with air distortion to see something that far away clear enough even with the bigest ground optical telescope and the US knew this when they "went there" I have no reson to not belive they went and managed to land , but i have no real proof that they did eather , with out a photo it never happened! Funny how several leading US rocket scientists have openly admitted the the some of the tech to do it again the same way has been "LOST"

Hmmmmmm Good reason for a conspiracy i think , IE where not sure how we did it but we can do it again (we think) and no we wont provide you with current photos of the evidence we did it the first time lol Was all a big rush to beat the Ruskis (they were far more advanced than the US in some ways ) Was all great PR for anti socalisim etc wether they got there or not!

quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

Well the whole moon landing could be put to rest real easy , just re task an orbiting spy sat to look at the moon and present us with a few photos ! I wonder why they dont do it ??????
    Because the conspiracy theorists will just say it's ANOTHER conspiracy.......

They left reflective markers on the bloody thing!
    Point a laser at them and they bounce right on back. If that isn't proof I don't know what is...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orvMZn8L1f0[/youtube]

quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

Well the whole moon landing could be put to rest real easy , just re task an orbiting spy sat to look at the moon and present us with a few photos ! I wonder why they dont do it ??????
    http://www.universetoday.com/2008/07...g-site-images/

Cruise, they have rocks from there down here too , didnt say they havent had rockets there , just dubious they put people there . easy enough to drop off a laser reflector by remote and almost as easy to get rocks back without someone there , the ruskis did it back then but on mars lol alot further than the moon , but it shat itself once it got there lol

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Re: Mythbusters.
    I 100% believe that 2 'all americaans' would go to an american facility and prove with the use of an american computer that they landed on the moon.....no bias obviously....

Bit like asking OCC to prove harleys have the best motors in the world [)]
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

cheers mates!
    Redmohawk i totally agree with ur point of view on religions and cults, just to mention one detail: now in the age of globalization and so called multi cultural bullshit, those who dont feel like merging or rather diluting oneselves in asian and african majority (in the planet's scale) try to regain roots in their ancient traditions culture beliefs thats why paganism is becoming so popular these days its also an opposition to oppression from authorities and 'mainstream cults' in police states, like usa or russia, well any country to a bigger or less degree... of course there always r fanatics ready to practice either newly invented druids rituals or 'black mass' or to burn witches [}] i aint talking bout the weirdos, but for the most of that kind of people including myself, its wat i've said above plus the wish to drop out of the rat race like u say to stop and think and find ones origin smashed by 'globalization'

Cruisecontrol i see u dont listen to me, i say I DONT FUCKING BELIEVE IN ALLIENS, IN THEIR PREHISTORIC VISITS, BUT ASSUME ALLIENS R POSSIBLE JUST DUE TO THE THEORY OF PROBABILITY but no theory can comfirm the existence of supernatural powers by definition or its not supernatural anymore

the same with 'believing' in 'conspiracies' i just try to evaluate what is likely and what is bullshit u may giggle but i think the mythbusters (and i've seen their 'busting' the moonlanding as well) r mass media whores pleasing their masters [}] - not masons but executive director, ad director etc who were obviously ordered by nasa - or why else they were allowed into nasa facilities, special equipment, received 'classified'/apparently washed up/ info etc? they also "enlightened" just a few aspects but left behind many more serious ones, no worries im preparing to start a new thread o this
    and once again i dont BELIEVE the moon landing was fake but PRESUME it was so, considering the level of space technology, political situation and principal characters (like tricky dick nixon) of those years[8D]

uncle pervy i like tits to [:X]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast