Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Abducted by Aliums !!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by Surt

has anyone ever thought of insects as not just aliens' mini robots but also as the hyper mind conglomerate monitoring the mankinds activities? not just monitoring in fact but manipulating as well... /the last home elections have proven that either/ now they r working towards creating so-called nano robots

Morgellons desease : nanofibres gene spliced with human DNA?
    Escaped from a lab? or deliberately deployed needing to be triggered.

So much shit out here

Your up on the plane mate [8D]

quote:Originally posted by gixkat

quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

quote:Originally posted by sen

I fully shouldn't read this thread when drunk.

Wtf?
    Lucky you.
    I dare say that it makes a lot more sense than it does when reading it sober.
    well ive read it sober and now ive read it 3/4s pissed and im still thinking WTF! So i guess i'll ask seeing as no-one else has, Hos are you on drugs? and if so can i have some of them?
    Im old skool im afraid we are all just organic matter that will eventually dissolve back into the earth we came from, no gods here no fuckin aliens, then again thats only my opinion.
    Everyones opinion is valid, respect to each others [8D]

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    quote:Originally posted by HOS

Morgellons desease : nanofibres gene spliced with human DNA?
    Escaped from a lab? or deliberately deployed needing to be triggered.

So much shit out here

Your up on the plane mate [8D]
    yup ur absolutely right Hos, i just caught one in my pants squashed it, now they r trying to tear me arart and im freezing em with liquid nitrogen then burning out with a cig lighter... d'u have any idea what frequency they use? i'd rather into controlling them than into fighting, peace bros! ahh shit u bastards get wat u deserve!!!

quote:Originally posted by gixkat

quote:Originally posted by sen

I fully shouldn't read this thread when drunk.

Wtf?
    Lucky you.
    I dare say that it makes a lot more sense than it does when reading it sober.
    well ive read it sober and now ive read it 3/4s pissed and im still thinking WTF! So i guess i'll ask seeing as no-one else has, Hos are you on drugs? and if so can i have some of them?
    Im old skool im afraid we are all just organic matter that will eventually dissolve back into the earth we came from, no gods here no fuckin aliens, then again thats only my opinion.
    we still know shit about the universe mate, so leaving apart decrepit myths and fables about gods demons and other religious bullshit, theres no reason why somewhere else there exists a higher developed civilization that can travel among galaxies or parallel worlds, like i said it all can be modelled mathematically and again, we still know shit about the universe [mate, so leaving apart decrepit myths and fables about gods demons and other religious bullshit, theres no reason why somewhere else there exists a higher developed civilization that can travel among galaxies or papallel worlds, like i said it all can be modelled mathematically and again] period
    i dont believe in what i dont see, i just dont give a fuck! dna, clones, low temp plasma, high temp sperm - i dont care!!! i dont use it in bike building or elsewhere

we still know shit about the universe mate, so leaving apart decrepit myths and fables about gods demons and other religious bullshit, theres no reason why somewhere else there exists a higher developed civilization that can travel among galaxies or parallel worlds
    i dont believe in what i dont see
    Interesting contradiction there.
    For somebody that considers religion "bullshit" you are showing a lot of [u]faith</u> in something unseen and unknown...

nah its not faith mate its just a matter of intellect, an assumption based on that little bit of info we /or rather scientists/ obtained from centuries of observing and researching so i dont mind it once it relies on that basis, but i really hate when someone tries to prove religious bullshit with pseudo scientific finds! like saying that some god created the earth for 6 days is should be taken as for 6 geological epochs or eras! thats obvious bullshit, theres just 3 eras but their division is simply conditional u can divide it into as many eras as u want... why should one pull up primitive myths to the modern knowledge? oh now they even dare to fight with it, prohibit to teach darwin's theory of evolution at schools! [:0] well its just a business of mind corrupting and bullshitting after all!
    so my intellect or common sense tells me its quite inlikely that the mankind (the life itself) was created by someone or have come by space armada from mega parsecs beyond but gradually developed from more primitive forms - wheres any contradiction in my words
    [?]

most of the 'normal' people havent become any wiser than their ancestors they just use the achievements of science, like electronics or vehicles but even though they r mostly educated their minds r weak and subject to modern technologies of manipulating, pop culture deliberately makes them infantile so they eat any shite given: whether gm food or brain plasticine! [}] they r trained to do what theyr said to buy what they said to think what they said, so after watching "2012" or "avatar" in 3d they can really believe it, once they believe in buying omo after commercials!

ohh forgotten bout a traditional vid not the best song of theirs but still good and on the topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwZcl9sttyY[/youtube]

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    If there are aliens of and interlect high enough to work out the issues with inta stella travel (personaly i beleve this to be a strong possabilty due to the shear weight of numbers) I would think there Interlect would allow them to entertain themselves with worring about some primitive life form in the back corner of a smallish galaxy like ours . If by chance they did drop in it would be like studying monkeys for us, IE (US) some tool use, limited comunication, often violent, and soon to be extinct. Next specimin please lol.

Religion branch of thread: I'm trying not to go there, truly I am, but it's not me who keeps bringing it up.

Aliens + God is like Moose + Checkoslovakians. Whether or not one is real has nothing to do with the other. I'd rather talk about the aliens here if we're not gonna talk bikes.

Alien branch of thread: Has anyone seen K-PAX? It's not only alien physiology that we have to consider, it's alien morality + methodology too.

We might not be as advanced as them technologically, but that doesn't necessitate that we're just ignorant monkeys to them either.

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    I seen kpax. That's the new tampax pad?

seriously...wasn't kpax about a nutcase (kevin spacey?) who goes back to being comatose after a brief period (lol) of clarity?

most of the 'normal' people havent become any wiser than their ancestors they just use the achievements of science, like electronics or vehicles but even though they r mostly educated their minds r weak and subject to modern technologies of manipulating, pop culture deliberately makes them infantile so they eat any shite given: whether gm food or brain plasticine! [}] they r trained to do what theyr said to buy what they said to think what they said, so after watching "2012" or "avatar" in 3d they can really believe it, once they believe in buying omo after commercials!
    Yep the system is producing more and more droids to slavishly maintain the system without question and the lack of desire to question.
    We see it so painfully ! The lack of motivation, lack of thought.
    The system does`nt want thinkers
    Again your right on the money

wheres any contradiction in my words
    [?]
    I thought it was pretty clear from my last post.

You first state that there is no reason why aliens can't exist, then in a later post say it is "an assumption".

All of which is contradicted by:

There is sufficient historical evidence that man interacted with other intelligent life froms here on this planet.
    Looking at the ancient civilisations and writings

The system tells poeple to believe they were all primtive races and barely had any tools.

I`ve been in the construction industry all my life and worked extensively with the big boys on projects in the UK and internationally. I know my construction.

Take a peek at this construction work from Puma Punku
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxvThL59enE
    This wasnt made by primitive people using primitive technology.
    The whole vid only lasts around 8 mins, but check the large block of stone at the 5 minute mark ? Any construction guy will tell you that was not made by primitives.
    They had high technology too, they were as advanced if not more advanced than we are now.

So if some other of those ancient civilisations carried evidence of interaction with other intelligent species, then realistically they did.

Light year jump of "faith": maybe those intelligent species are still interacting with us but a bit more quietly ?
    Maybe they never went away.

Too many people do`nt understand that the system is lying its fucking tits off to them. Once you accept the fact that the global system is bent in the extreme and we are being lied to on the grand scale, then you break the chains of your programming.

Break those shackles !! Be free intellectually
    Take the shackles away and you lose the fear.

What do people fear ? They fear the unknown.
    There is nothing we are not capable of knowing.
    Enter that into your programming. [][]

wheres any contradiction in my words
    [?]
    I thought it was pretty clear from my last post.

You first state that there is no reason why aliens can't exist, then in a later post say it is "an assumption".

All of which is contradicted by:

Lets not play the semantics game. Surt speaks from the heart, same as I.

The system dumbs you down and fills your head with trivial shite.

But hard evidence is out there that hasnt been removed, you have to look or rather have the desire to look.

The desire for knowledge is what`s been bread out of people

From the country with some of the most major UFO activity,
    came the starchild skull.
    Found by chance in deep in a Mexican cave by explorers.

http://www.starchildproject.com/

quote:Originally posted by HOS

Lets not play the semantics game. Surt speaks from the heart, same as I.
    And I speak from logic and reason.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    i still like tits

ASF Premium Full Member
    You Guys Rock.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast