PDA

View Full Version : Hooligan's 711

hooligan
08-12-2009, 11:50 AM
It's time for someone else to rebuild it. I bought it as a wreck in 99, and it has been great until I crashed it recently.
I'd prefer someone to take the frame and engine as one, but I'm open to offers (about the bike, gentlemen.) It's your chance to own a piece of motorcycling history, featured in Performance streetbike magazine, Rapid Bikes, the first two ASF calendars, and it won best streetfighter at the fools run in 2007.
Brings a tear to my eye, I tells ya.

Frame(1988 750) and engine (87 1100) combo has an engineering certificate, making it legal in NSW. Covers modified front end, subframe, modified swingarm.

Engine details: 87 1100, JE hi-comp pistons, 1196cc
91 750 38mm carbs, perfectly jetted to suit K&N pods
Dyna 2000 ignition, Dyna coils.
129 RWHP on the RB racing Dyno
152 RWHP at the envy dyno day
would do power wheelies in 3rd at 70 KPH (on the track, of course)

There are some dings in the frame, and teh subframe has a crack after the weld (but if you're changing the seat...)

The gearshift has been changed to a short throw lever by Ben.
Ex Creations rearsets and oberon pegs (pegs are scuffed, and the U shaped piece that holds the peg is broken on 1, but otherwise OK. dsesigned to take a Brembo MC, off the newer KTMs, with the integrated resevoir)

Push button switchgear.

91 model 1100 yokes, Ex creations risers, designed for fatbars - but I had normal bars in a sleeve.

Basically, anything in the pics is for sale. The dirt on the bike is from dust storms, not from the crash. Because I had the K$ forks in 91 model yokes with sleeves, th eforks shot out, so there was no damage to the headstock/steering stem. It also meant I lost my headlight, digital dash and revlights.
PM me with offers or questions.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260329769.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260264412.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260309838.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260308708.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260246440.jpg

hooligan
08-12-2009, 11:58 AM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260263762.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260265811.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1260271440.jpg

Slain
08-12-2009, 12:02 PM
pm sent regarding switchgear

suxukifreak
08-12-2009, 03:25 PM
What about the rims, ok or stuffed?

revken
08-12-2009, 03:43 PM
are the risers for sale perchance?

DiscoDan
08-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Hi Chris, I'm interested in the headers. What type are they? I assume the can clamps straight onto the mid-pipe there?

cheers, danny

hooligan
09-12-2009, 12:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

Th rear is fine, but the front has a ding in it that should be able to be roll straightened. I want to gety it fixed before I decide on selling or keeping.
They'd look great on a 1400, though.;)

hooligan
09-12-2009, 12:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by DiscoDan

Hi Chris, I'm interested in the headers. What type are they? I assume the can clamps straight onto the mid-pipe there?

cheers, danny

They're S/S micron headers and mid pipe. And yeah the can clamps onto the midpipe.

However, the header that's on the right hand side in the pic might be a bit bent from the crash.
The wreck is at Weasel's in Sydney for a look (thanks weasel). Where are you, Disco?

hooligan
09-12-2009, 12:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by revken

are the risers for sale perchance?

Yeah. But I'd rather sell em with the yokes, as they were custom made for them. Also been drilled so you can run the wiring down through the bars and out the bottom of the yokes for a clean look.

sharky
09-12-2009, 03:17 PM
pm sent re: footpegs and hangars

suxukifreak
09-12-2009, 03:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

Th rear is fine, but the front has a ding in it that should be able to be roll straightened. I want to gety it fixed before I decide on selling or keeping.
They'd look great on a 1400, though.;)

Thats being sorted as we speak ;)

pt
09-12-2009, 05:10 PM
is the swingarm straight? and is it for sale...? (what size rim can it fit too...)

hooligan
09-12-2009, 07:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by pt

is the swingarm straight? and is it for sale...? (what size rim can it fit too...)

Yep, and no, as it's been sold. And 6 inch.

hooligan
09-12-2009, 07:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

pm sent re: footpegs and hangars

Back at ya.

Jockney Rebel
09-12-2009, 11:02 PM
chris you still got the master cylinder ? its a radial jobbie if i remember right

suacycle
10-12-2009, 06:12 AM
Hey bud,i want first dibs on dyna ignition,how old and how much dude,cheers.

geesexar
10-12-2009, 12:15 PM
chris i dont suppose you wanna sell the carbs and are they dynojetted...and if so what price

suacycle
06-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Is this guy still alive or what,selling shit or not,shouldnt run a forum if you dont want to sell anything,its got me fucked.

suxukifreak
06-01-2010, 05:44 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1262810912.gif

BANDITROD
06-01-2010, 05:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by suacycle

Is this guy still alive or what,selling shit or not,shouldnt run a forum if you dont want to sell anything,its got me fucked.
try sending him an email mate and you do realise that he is a bit broken at the moment

Iceman
06-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Alternativly, replace your head back up your arse and fuck off.

bladehunter
06-01-2010, 06:56 PM

Dude that's a bit harsh, he's a decent guy give him a bit of time.

Ross_247
06-01-2010, 07:07 PM

still alive ? yea just... whats got me fuked is your attitude

suacycle
06-01-2010, 07:44 PM
I have sent emails and of course you all judge me because u dont no me and u no hooligan so i appoligize for wanting to buy something from a forum thats not for sale and his condition im sorry to but again i dont no the man,To iceman and ross pretty tough words of abuse and if you would like to back your big mouth's up just p.m me and we will arrange it

bladehunter
06-01-2010, 07:50 PM

I have sent emails and of course you all judge me because u dont no me and u no hooligan so i appoligize for wanting to buy something from a forum thats not for sale and his condition im sorry to but again i dont no the man,To iceman and ross pretty tough words of abuse and if you would like to back your big mouth's up just p.m me and we will arrange it

Settle petal, just mates backing up mates as surely you would too given the same situation.....

BANDITROD
06-01-2010, 07:52 PM
well mate its like this chris is still recovering from his accident and is being forced to part up this one of a kind bike and also being this time of year he is prob on holidays with his wife and children so a post like that is gunna stir the pot a little ecpsecialy seems he was very lucky to be alive so i would maybe think a little before posting up shit like that in the future

suacycle
06-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Yeah understood and i appoligize i had no idea he was seriously injured.just being a near new member i feel ignored sometimes with communication and this time i did the wrong thing.

bladehunter
06-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Respect,mon

BANDITROD
06-01-2010, 08:28 PM
all good mate

hooligan
06-01-2010, 08:33 PM

Yep, still selling stuff.
Like I told you on the phone, the bike is in another member's garage. You told me that you still wanted the bits, but that there wasn't a rush anymore. I let you know that once I get the parts off the bike, I'll find out what postage costs, and give you my bank details.

Since it was raining last weekend, and we have to drag the bike outside to pull it apart (not much room in his garage)we decided to do it this weekend instead.

Just to make this clear to everyone.
Parts are still for sale. Some parts have already been spoken for. No money has changed hands (as the parts are still on the bike). I haven't even given out my bank details.
I've even called people to let them know what's going on. If I've missed anyone, send me another email.

hooligan
06-01-2010, 08:37 PM

Yeah understood and i appoligize i had no idea he was seriously injured.just being a near new member i feel ignored sometimes with communication and this time i did the wrong thing.

And while I was typing my reply, you type this.

It's all good, I'm hoping to start getting stuff off the bike this weekend.
And thanks for the support guys. Group Hug, or should we just sing and hold hands?

bladehunter
06-01-2010, 08:37 PM
PM sent re triples & risers

suacycle
06-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Holy shit and now i remember,like yourself i spent a few days in hospital with concusion so now i feel worse,sorry bud i should stop using my head in pub brawls and more on memory.

Deano
06-01-2010, 09:09 PM
no worries mate take your time

Slain
06-01-2010, 10:21 PM
hey mate sent another email regarding switchgear. still waiting on reply with pics, pricing, condition etc before i transfer the cash

hooligan
07-01-2010, 09:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Slain

hey mate sent another email regarding switchgear. still waiting on reply with pics, pricing, condition etc before i transfer the cash

Sorry mate I forgot about that.
I'll email them to you tonight after I get home from work.
If I haven't sent them by tomorrow, you can slag me off on a public forum;)

JackTar
07-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Why wait? Hey hooligan you're a fuckhead give me all the parts I asked you for and um cheaper than what you said because you have taken so long and if you don't know what parts just get fucked cause I don't want them anymore anyway.

How was that?

hooligan
07-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck.

It's such a versatile word.

RUSS M8
07-01-2010, 05:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Why wait? Hey hooligan you're a fuckhead give me all the parts I asked you for and um cheaper than what you said because you have taken so long and if you don't know what parts just get fucked cause I don't want them anymore anyway.

How was that?

reminds me of Vicky Pollard from Little Britain... :D :D :D

Shadowzone
07-01-2010, 06:37 PM
How much for the Carbies and donk?

Don't really want the frame since I have a roller sitting in Scotty Macs shed which I probably should stop being such a lazy cunt and pick up, but if it's thrown in, being the tight arse I am I'll have to accept

:D

Shadowzone
07-01-2010, 06:43 PM

Yeah the cunts here can be a bit like that at times. You'll get used to it.

It's really Jacktar's fault, but don't stress everyone here has a thick skin, so they'll have forgotten your little faux pa by the next beer...

Deano
12-02-2010, 02:17 PM
got the swinger today chris. very well packed and 100% as described. thanks a bunch mate