PDA

View Full Version : Gixer oil cooler SORTED

damo1
15-07-2009, 05:19 PM
I need an oil cooler for my bike after i crashed going through the national park the other side of sutherland today.

The bike took a preety big hit and un rooted a fairly sizable tree after hitting it dead center with the head light and top tripple taking the biggest impact.

But any way i need an oil cooler as the one on the bike is sort of fucked after the fall.

I also need the right hand oil cooler lower mount(which i think bolts to the frame)

I dont have the bike as yet as its in storage over there till i can get back to pick it up.

Dont care for condition/looks as long as it's not leaking and oil tight.

Not sure if it makes a difference but it has the lines come on from the top and they are bolted with two bolts to hold the line onto the cooler.

Watto
15-07-2009, 07:14 PM
hey mate I've got a gixxer curved one I got off Alfiestorm for my project as a spare when he was still here - can have for what I paid for it $100 + post - I'm in Freo West Oz

Cheers
Watto

damo1
16-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Thanks mate i'll keep it in mind;)

I'll see if i can get a bit closer to home first i'm in sydney.

Any idea what postage would be??

Watto
16-07-2009, 10:43 AM
probably around 20-25 bucks hopefully less Damo

Cheers
Watto

chopaweeza
20-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Uncle Chopa will sort you out. Give me a yell and come get it.

damo1
22-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Sorted and fitted Cheers Chop luv ya work;)

FastFill
22-07-2009, 06:59 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Watto

hey mate I've got a gixxer curved one I got off Alfiestorm for my project as a spare when he was still here - can have for what I paid for it $100 + post - I'm in Freo West Oz

Cheers
Watto

Is there any thing I could help you out with for your project bike, I wouldn't mind doing a swap for that cooler of yours. fastfill@live.com.au