PDA

View Full Version : Next week

The Mad One
26-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Ok this is not a result [:I] however it is in anticipation of one [:p]
Some member`s on here race bike`s [:I] & the season is to start soon.

The last time I ran on 'black vynil' was in the early 90`s [xx(] eny way I cant wait & will grid up at PI on Sat.

Deano & Turbopuss will also be there & I`m sure we will bother (me that`s why I`m gridding)

Only got one bike ready & that`s the TZR-250 ;)

So,I am loosing sleep.As I am going back to my heratige.

Racing Two Stroke`s.......at full steam [:X]

TurboKat
27-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Motorcycle Racers are cool as fuck [8D]
An 'Electrical Gremlin' will keep me out of Saturdays racing [V] but I will be there regardless to provide Pit Bitching services to those in need. What class/formula will you be racing in Mundy?

The Mad One
28-04-2009, 07:56 AM
....'Racing is everything,anything else you are just waiting'....

TK will be in P5,pre modern & 250-400 [?]

Bunty rang me last night & I asked about the 'Novice' class [:o)] she laughed & said I dont think so...[xx(]

Worth a shot ;) see ya there, Shed 15.

Do you need some of my high heel`s [?]

The Mad One
04-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Well after an abscence from racing of ova a decade [|)] & three wet practice lap`s of PI(I`m no quick learner)I gridded up on 'Gardner straight'[:p]
In my helmet I was laughing & crying at the same time [:I]
Yes,I`m a passoinate fellow [^]
I said 'what the fuck,just hang it out & go for it'
Now the track to me is unknown & so is this thing I`m on [:X] my leathers are worth more than the bike [:0]
I wobbled,scraped,missed gear`s & generally bounced around on a bike that is not at home on this track [:I](nor myself pre-script)however i had a great day racing on the best track one can ride.IT WILL BEND your perception of corner speed.

This is a section devoted to 'result`s' right [?]

Mine was last ;) I didn`t drop it,I didn`t blow it up & the bike held together finishing all race`s without drama ;)
That is a result [^]
If anyone on this site has the curiosity to do this.Do not hesitate.

Thank`s to the 'Ombre`s' for the help & I`ll be at Winton with bells & a bright yellow superbike from 1995 ;):D[8D]

Cruisecontrol
04-05-2009, 05:39 PM
That first step is the biggest.
I would love to have a crack but wouldn't even know where to start...[:I]

gibbo
04-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Well done Mundy, sounds like you had a :D day, weather must have been good to you as well. Look forward to more results. Did Deano or Turbo run?

04-05-2009, 11:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

That first step is the biggest.
I would love to have a crack but wouldn't even know where to start...[:I]

Last row of the grid

TurboKat
05-05-2009, 12:13 AM
On reflection Mundy, you definately entered the wrong class. [V]
Pre Modern has almost no bikes under 600cc so the little TZR was more than a bit lonely down the back by itself.
I think if you're gunna race the TeaZeR again (Winton will be [u]perfect</u> for it) you should enter in with the 250 Production & Clubsport Lite bikes, then you will be right up at the pointy end.
Me & Deano reckon you shouldn't race the SB6, if you're keen to do Pre Mod Superbike, there are a couple of good race ready bikes around for sale at the moment (including my ex Marty Craggil TKA ZX9 [:p]) Buying a set up racebike would be a much better/cheaper proposition than running the Bimota, imagine how you'd feel if you binned the only yellow SB6R on the planet :( I think I'd even cry if that happened. [V]

The Mad One
05-05-2009, 07:52 AM
On reflection I think the zinger needed more ground clearance(oh no the dog bone saga continues)[:0]correct jetting[:o)]the front wheel pointed the same way as the back [8] the gear selected remaining in that position & a pilot with more track knowledge ;)I`m not comlpaining it`s just an old bike.
The SB6 will be raced [8D] that is wot it was built for that is wot it will do [^]

Cruise come to a race meeting & see how relaxed & helpfull the people in the pits are ;)
We only become serious when the light goe`s out.Unlike track day jocky`s(closest thing to masterbating in public)[:0][:X]

Gsxar
05-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Good on ya Mad, nice effort. Tried to make it down to watch but ummmm friday night proved to be to big:D

fimpBIKES
05-05-2009, 09:32 AM
no pics??? :(

gibbo
05-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Oi! we public masturbaters are people too you know!!!

Cruisecontrol
05-05-2009, 03:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by The Mad One

Cruise come to a race meeting & see how relaxed & helpfull the people in the pits are ;)
We only become serious when the light goe`s out.Unlike track day jocky`s(closest thing to masterbating in public)[:0][:X]

After poker runs, of course...

If there is anything on in NSW give me a shout out, cause I am definitely interested.

Toombsy63
05-05-2009, 05:21 PM
good one muncer. glad to see you had some fun. hope all is well for you.

toombsy

Deano
05-05-2009, 06:42 PM
i also raced on sat.

had mixed results. only ran 2 out of the 3 pre modern races as they just ran out of time for the 3rd.

first race had a reasonable start (for me anyway) only lost about 2 places off the line. started out of 4th. had a good couple of dices but couldn't get any faster than 1.51 and 1.52. finished 5th. unfortunately this year R1's are legal and bloody quick and the guys with them can ride as well making it even harder. 3 of the top 5 were new guys on R1's so they are the bike to beat.

second race had the worst start on record pulling 57, (thats right i counted em) wheelstands trying to get out of first then i decided to shift to neutral to make my start even worse. ended up being rather annoyed with myself after this and especially after watching about 15 other riders blast past me.

By this stage i had nothing to loose so rounded up a few around the outside of turn 1 a couple more through turn 2 a few more between turn 2 and 3 and 1 more into turn 4. this then had me in 6th and right in touch with the leaders. after gaining on 5th and having a great battle for a lap i then watched the leader try to dodge a couple of massive swan like birds that were walking onto the track and getting closer to the race line. that didn't go to plan and he fell off at hayshed at close to 170kph. nasty. finished that race in 4th. and got down to 1.50's

was a good day and was happy to see that if i can find a second a lap i would be battling with the leaders.

was great to see that Mundy had a great time and thanks to all that helped in the pits.
see you at winton.

The Mad One
05-05-2009, 08:38 PM
OK CC I`ll be at Oran park on the 28th of this month(gp cercuit);)It`s being held by a mob called 'PCRA' search 'post classic mc racing' most of them are old timers & are so helpfull ;)[8D]

Track day blokes,do not be alarmed as they are not my word`s ;) however they are my sentimence.
Race track`s are built to race on.

If there is anything on in NSW give me a shout out, cause I am definitely interested.

TurboKat
05-05-2009, 09:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Deano

i then watched the leader try to dodge a couple of massive swan like birds that were walking onto the track and getting closer to the race line. that didn't go to plan and he fell off at hayshed at close to 170kph. nasty.

The big fuckers nest at P.I. Last time I raced there (before I crashed) there were 2 of them standing on the grass on the inside of turn 12 right on the ripple strip, we were flying past them at race pace lap after lap (cranked over at the apex, my head was less than 2 metres away from them) & they didn't bat an eyelid.
Thank fuck they didn't move onto the track, they're the size of a medium dog, you'd be cactus if you hit one at full noise.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cereopsis

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1241546210.jpg

Large
05-05-2009, 10:18 PM
I hope someone brings a rotisserie to the motogeepee this year

gibbo
05-05-2009, 10:21 PM

OK CC I`ll be at Oran park on the 28th of this month(gp cercuit);)It`s being held by a mob called 'PCRA' search 'post classic mc racing' most of them are old timers & are so helpfull ;)[8D]

Track day blokes,do not be alarmed as they are not my word`s ;) however they are my sentimence.

Good for you mate, you must be a legend[:X]

The Mad One
06-05-2009, 07:34 AM
You just cant help yaself can ya gibbo,stop taking what i say as an inditement directed at you.Take in what i say as you wish.process it as you wish.I know exactly who & what I am.My suggestion is be consrtuctive with what you got or go take a look in a mirror.my words & my sentiments.by the way go, fuck ya fist [:X]

gibbo
06-05-2009, 06:59 PM
I gotta tell you that I honestly don't give a rats arse what your opinion of me is. You sound like you have self esteem issues, are you vertically challenged? (that means short) because you sound like you are compensating for something......no penis maybe?

The Mad One
06-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Stop bothering me & go back to the circus[^]

Doe`s the term 'one inch punch' mean anything to you ?

CLOWN [:o)]

gibbo
06-05-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm sorry, does my response to your insulting remark upset you? Does this mean you are not interested in the clip ons?

DCRacing
07-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Sorry to side track the argument here, but i have a SB6 with fiberglass fairings on it, and it can't be registered in Aus as it is imported through the wreckers. I was looking at racing it but it has come to a point where i have to decide which bike i am racing. The SB6 has just had a tune and the valves checked, and it is all ok. I have built a catch tray for it. I haven't done any thing to the suspension yet. If you want to race a SB6 you could buy this one off me and keep your Road version in top shape. The only thing missing on the SB6 is the indicators taillights, headlights and original front fairing, otherwise it is complete. I would sell it for what it cost me.
Just an idea.

fimpBIKES
08-05-2009, 06:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by DCRacing

Sorry to side track the argument here, but i have a SB6 with fiberglass fairings on it, and it can't be registered in Aus as it is imported through the wreckers. I was looking at racing it but it has come to a point where i have to decide which bike i am racing. The SB6 has just had a tune and the valves checked, and it is all ok. I have built a catch tray for it. I haven't done any thing to the suspension yet. If you want to race a SB6 you could buy this one off me and keep your Road version in top shape. The only thing missing on the SB6 is the indicators taillights, headlights and original front fairing, otherwise it is complete. I would sell it for what it cost me.
Just an idea.

1000bucks? ;)

The Mad One
08-05-2009, 08:58 AM
I have enough bikes already & that is why I will race the SB6.No one appreciates these bikes so I any as well use it for its intended purpose.

The Mad One
08-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Mr Millovic bouncned out the glossy 1 off 'legend`s' a while ago.Turn to page 100.Yool see a young fellow with a yellow T shirt on[:X]This bloke my mum say`s is me.How bout that Gibb`s ? She rekons its my '80`s hair style [8D] I`D say it`s 1983 at Mc`phillamy park just after the 'DUB' arked & burnt to the ground......

[8D]Broadford next week[8]
quote:Originally posted by gibbo

Good for you mate, you must be a legend[:X]