PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone advise on any forthcoming shows

karitsu
06-04-2009, 11:44 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/208493814407015.jpg

as i am now up and running from home, i need to spread the word, and possibly get a display going at any bike events that might be comming up, any advice would be great,

sharky
07-04-2009, 06:10 AM
I think you just missed a big one mate ;)

EFE 1230
07-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Your better off trying your luck at a few smaller bike shops and see if they will put your gear on the floor. There are no "bike" shows in Adelaide. You can have a trade table/display at Mallala race track when they run ride days/race meets.

Give G.C.Motorcycles a call they have a shop at Edwardstown (sth)and at Prospect (nth) ask for Martin, he's at Prospect and is a good bloke to deal with.

karitsu
07-04-2009, 05:51 PM
hey thanks, i appreciate that

kamikaze joe
07-04-2009, 06:13 PM
hey mate the ultimate blokes expo is coming up witch is in cahoots with extream hourse power show that would be a good place to go they have Car and Bikes there . Where abouts in adelaide are you I would be keen on talking to you bout some of your products to put into my shop Thanks Paul

karitsu
07-04-2009, 11:09 PM
im at sellicks beach, workin from home, MC news will be featuring a trick slencer on their show bike, plus a couple of other mags..the stuff i brought with me, once its gone thats it, i have to try and get more imported, so the first customers are going to be very lucky.
my number is on my site www.sidekickperformance.com or www.adelaidepictures.com.au where is your shop?