PDA

View Full Version : PRO STOCK SUZUKI STOLEN.

BWIAN
17-03-2009, 05:08 PM
(ANDRA Head Office)
Earlier today, thieves struck Adelaide based Pro Stock Motorcycle team owner Trevor Birrell, stealing his Toyota Hi-Ace van from a Henley Beach driveway. Inside the van was the team’s Dale Gilbert chassied Suzuki, complete except for upper body panels.

The bike retained its white front mudguard over the BST carbon-fibre front wheel and ICE forks. The rear wheel is a black Kosman spun rim with a brand new Mickey Thompson slick fitted. The V300 Racepak logger and MSD4 ignition were also in place.

The Toyota van is white with alloy wheels except for the front right, which is the steel spare. The registration number is VTD 107.

Anyone sighting the van or the race bike is asked to contact the South Australian police or ANDRA immediately.

BANDITROD
17-03-2009, 06:26 PM
fucking lowlife cunts i have zero tolerence for those cunts they should be shot on sight i reckon

gixkat
17-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Fuck me that cost him a fortune to put together too

suxukifreak
17-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Fuckers :(

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83503515898561.jpg

Jockney Rebel
17-03-2009, 07:29 PM
surely that stuff willbe hard to shift ...

Jay_G
17-03-2009, 07:46 PM
probably not so hard overseas.

Bear
17-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Place an Ad in New Zealand asking for some of the parts that are on this bike and see what turns up.

OZ750L
17-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Should be mandatory that all car and bike thieves are gutted with a blunt spoon when they are caught.

I reckon Bear and Jay wouldn't be too far off the mark. The assholes wouldn't be stupid enough to try to sell the bits in Aussie, would they?

boris
17-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I'll keep an eye out around coffs see if there's any dragbikes turn up:D then I'll tell everyone here

dingo
17-03-2009, 09:37 PM
mates XR 400 wnet missing from mackay the other day , will put up the numbers when he gives em to me.

tie the fukers over an bull ants nest and slice em open in a few places i say. quite pleasant to other things i can think of.

BWIAN
18-03-2009, 04:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

surely that stuff willbe hard to shift ...

Your rite Jockney, it will be hard to sell, all of the country knew of this within a couple of hours.
Im of the impression that the bike being stolen was just a case of rite place at the rite time......only two people knew where the bike was on Tuesday night, one was Trev, the other was me.

She wont be leaving the country too easily, and if anyone has parts such as a racepak, bst rims, etc, this will get back.
I only hope whoever took the van just leaves the fucking bike alone, hopefully they are smart enough to anyways??!!

Booster
18-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Passing the word around here too, if any parts surface in northern vic they would be noticed quickly ,
Hope the bike becomes too hot to touch and they dump it somewhere.

Snaffler
18-03-2009, 07:56 PM
well fuck me dead,

dale is troys brother from M.C.R
i just rang troy and trust me this word was out & handed around in less than hours.. troy was saying no one will be able to sell these parts at all and if they try to there gonna get busted as trevor & his bike and dales chassis is well known to others in the sport..

fucken dogs i tell ya, i even lost 2 of my best bikes to junkys not long ago..

BWIAN
18-03-2009, 08:41 PM
We are just hoping that the cock smokers leave the bike alone.
No word as of yet.