20-02-2009, 10:37 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/85587372950524.jpg

BANDITROD
20-02-2009, 10:41 PM
very nice mate

Harry
20-02-2009, 10:43 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/85587372949647.jpg
started with 150 grade sand paper and then went to 400 800 1200 and 1500 wet and dry using kero with a finish polish of autosol.

Harry
20-02-2009, 10:46 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/85587372946592.jpg
front end finished the front end last weeked..thank god !

Harry
20-02-2009, 10:47 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/85587372941448.jpg

BANDITROD
20-02-2009, 10:48 PM
nice work mate looks fucking wicked

Harry
20-02-2009, 10:57 PM
thanks rod...try'in to send a pic of the ass end...swingarm and the chain guard i had made and etched...wont go.:(

porky gsxr
20-02-2009, 11:00 PM
your gonna av wankers cramp for weeks after all that rubbin!!!! 10/10 for patients tho, well worth it its sooooooooo shiney[8D] wots your address so i can send you my swingarm;)

Harry
20-02-2009, 11:12 PM
g'day porky...mate you could do your swing arm in no time at all,kill it in a weekend i reckon.
thats how long the steering head took me but i started with an orbital sander and 150 paper. start ya arm with 600 and kero then 800 1200 and 1500. glove's or no finger prints mate ha

Surt
21-02-2009, 03:55 AM
Top job Harry! But you'll have to spend an hour a-polishin' it before every run-out :) I know it from my experience! Lovely head-lights brackets,... and she's got style, your baby!! :D

CBRRRT
21-02-2009, 05:19 AM
Dude, you have your own thread!!!! Fuckin nice Gixa mate and I liked the Aprillia rear end too, er Pork.

alfiestorm
21-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Handy tip I have learnt is to put some car wax polish on the finished shiny bits and buff it up stays shiny for ages and rain just runs off of it and dont stain

skiddz
21-02-2009, 07:02 AM
looking good harry

alfie: brilliant idea, my frame is all water marked same with my wheels, ill certainly try it

NakedTurboBusa
21-02-2009, 07:28 AM
looks good....polish on bits is a sweet trick.... would like to see its arse end

Pete

Tone
21-02-2009, 08:05 AM
Very cool,like the newer 750 colour scheme.
Was driving with the missus past manly pool a couple of weeks ago and saw this bike and made her whip over so I could get a look.
I see you're up the coast though,has your bike a twin or you visiting darn sarf?

Surt
21-02-2009, 08:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Handy tip I have learnt is to put some car wax polish on the finished shiny bits and buff it up stays shiny for ages and rain just runs off of it and dont stain

Yip, turtle wax does help, but still needs polishin' to make it look like a mirror. :)

opindown
21-02-2009, 08:57 AM
very very nice Harry

porky gsxr
21-02-2009, 06:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Harry

g'day porky...mate you could do your swing arm in no time at all,kill it in a weekend i reckon.
thats how long the steering head took me but i started with an orbital sander and 150 paper. start ya arm with 600 and kero then 800 1200 and 1500. glove's or no finger prints mate ha
wot is kero[?][?]

Surt
21-02-2009, 07:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by porky gsxr

wot is kero[?][?]

kerosene I guess'am:)

Harry
22-02-2009, 07:33 PM
corect guess surt....kerosene it is..and keep wipe'in it down as it goes black, another side cover done today....1 to go !
quote:Originally posted by Surt

quote:Originally posted by porky gsxr

wot is kero[?][?]

kerosene I guess'am:)

Harry
22-02-2009, 07:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tone

Very cool,like the newer 750 colour scheme.
Was driving with the missus past manly pool a couple of weeks ago and saw this bike and made her whip over so I could get a look.
I see you're up the coast though,has your bike a twin or you visiting darn sarf?
g'day tone, the color is called chrome yellow,a splash of matlic brown with black border on it. not in sydney mate i stay up here with the maron folk :)

Harry
22-02-2009, 07:48 PM
surt it takes me hours to polish it but wen its done you can see it for about a kilometer if the sun is on it...was riding towards my house last week and could'nt work out the glare in my yard,was the sun hittin the frame ! and i use some polish called "purple metal polish" its from the USA good stuff :)

Top job Harry! But you'll have to spend an hour a-polishin' it before every run-out :) I know it from my experience! Lovely head-lights brackets,... and she's got style, your baby!! :D

BANDITROD
22-02-2009, 08:22 PM
another trick for getting the stock anodising off is to use easy off oven cleaner that what i used on my bandit bits just spray it on and wash it off works awsome

CBRRRT
22-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Good tip rod, did you hear that Pork you lazy fucker. Now there is no excuse not to get it done.

Surt
23-02-2009, 06:24 AM

surt it takes me hours to polish it but wen its done you can see it for about a kilometer if the sun is on it...was riding towards my house last week and could'nt work out the glare in my yard,was the sun hittin the frame ! and i use some polish called "purple metal polish" its from the USA good stuff :)

harry, that's noice to hear.:) The bloody gas-barrel eighteen-wheelers must think u r one of 'eir kin, seein' u comin' from afar. And while they'll be trying to pick up their fallen out jaws, you can pick up some kero from their barrels!:D

Harry
23-02-2009, 03:23 PM
surt there's no shortage of 18 wheeler's here mate......i do battle wit em every sunday night,even had a few try and hunt me down,iv had a few right on my tail at near 160 k.p.h...interstate driver's full of go-fast, down a gear or two and pull the throttle around mate[}:)]

lurch
23-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Looking good. For the metal polishing try some P21S polishing soap. I've just ordered some but haven't used it yet, gets a good report on the detailing forums. Only seems good for a maintenance polish as its not abrasive so wouldn't remove heavy tarnish etc. Got mine here -

http://www.waxit.com.au/proddetail.asp?prod=MC0003&cat=35

Surt
23-02-2009, 05:23 PM

surt there's no shortage of 18 wheeler's here mate......i do battle wit em every sunday night,even had a few try and hunt me down,iv had a few right on my tail at near 160 k.p.h...interstate driver's full of go-fast, down a gear or two and pull the throttle around mate[}:)]

That sounded like a country song mate! But can't believe it's true, are them bastards the same around the world?! As we say up here, the bigger truck, the dummier driver :). Once I stopped at the road curb cooling down my overheated van engine, some 18 wheeler fucker rushed along the curb right into my arse, he turned aside just in 15-20 metres before me. Was he a-sleepin' or just a-havin' fun, fuck knows, but I saw the death slowly comin' mate! [xx(]

By the way Harry, you could have spared ur hands from sores, if used an angel[}:)]polisher, or just a drill with sand-paper fixed to a rubber disk ,and then, a felt disk with a polishing paste.

Harry
23-02-2009, 08:24 PM
thanks lurch ,for a good quick flash up i use stuff called purple metal polish....its pretty good gear mate,i only have 1 side cover and lower triple clamp to go and i cant wait mate...time to ride...although i did think about the wheels abit...i quickly fucked off to the fridge and sculled 101 proof bourbon to chill out [8D]
quote:Originally posted by lurch

Looking good. For the metal polishing try some P21S polishing soap. I've just ordered some but haven't used it yet, gets a good report on the detailing forums. Only seems good for a maintenance polish as its not abrasive so wouldn't remove heavy tarnish etc. Got mine here -

http://www.waxit.com.au/proddetail.asp?prod=MC0003&cat=35

Harry
23-02-2009, 08:32 PM
bit off a cunt'rie song ya reckon surt....haha well im born and breed country but im not singing about trucks,dog's or old girl friends...much rather some AC/DC[:p] Trucks will hunt you down given the chance surt!,im sure half of em are trip'in on stay awake pill's. i must check up on that animal your buildind,can it out run TRUCKS?:):)

That sounded like a country song mate! But can't believe it's true, are them bastards the same around the world?! As we say up here, the bigger truck, the dummier driver :). Once I stopped at the road curb cooling down my overheated minivan engine, some 18 wheeler fucker rushed along the curb right into my arse, he turned aside just in 15-20 metres before me. Was he a-sleepin' or just a-havin' fun, fuck knows, but I saw the death slowly comin' mate! [xx(]

By the way Harry, you could have spared ur hands from sores, if used an angel[}:)]polisher, or just a drill with sand-paper fixed to a rubber disk ,and then, a felt disk with a polishing paste.

Surt
23-02-2009, 10:41 PM

bit off a cunt'rie song ya reckon surt....haha well im born and breed country but im not singing about trucks,dog's or old girl friends...much rather some AC/DC[:p] Trucks will hunt you down given the chance surt!,im sure half of em are trip'in on stay awake pill's. i must check up on that animal your buildind,can it out run TRUCKS?:):)

No worries matey! until it ain't a funny drag truck, i guess i'll tar up 'eir arses and give 'em a match![}:)]
Right now I'm dancing around her, tryin' to make up a mock frame from an alloy cable, listenin' to some fuckin' black metal band. like to dl a pic, but the camera cable's outta reach.
As for AC/DC, it's #1 band for me forever, Bon Scott a poor devil was my first English teacher and the best rock'n'roll voice imho. 5 days ago, the 19th of February it's been 29 ys since he's reigned in hell
[V]:(... drank some vodka in his memory, listen to his awesome songs and had had fuckin' neighbours knockin' around. [}:)]

Harry
24-02-2009, 05:25 PM
well shit 29years mate ! i cant beleive it:(......and i agree mate.
he did have the best rock voice,and a bit of trivia surt...bon scott was on the town in london where he watched a band and commented to angus young that he thought the lead singer was very good,it turned out to be brian johnson....little did bon know he had picked his replacement.wat a massive blow to music the death of bon scott!
i dont know if you have it surt but if you dont,go to your music store and order a double cd collection called, "FAMILY JEWEL'S"
its bloody awrsome,not a day goes by that i dont play something off it......trying to pic a favorite is impossible,but at the moment im feeling like a hit of rock and roll damnation ! [:p][:p]

Surt
25-02-2009, 02:16 AM
No mate I aint got the double cd collection, and I'll try to fetch it, but I have 3 CDs Collection "Bonfire boxset" and a CD "Bon Scott Rarities" [:p] Also I have his albums with The Valentines and Fraternity [:p][:p], hippie bands :D
As far as I know, the tragedy happened after a night of heavy drinking in a London club called MusicMachine, but I have never heard that Geordie performed that night. Is it a confirmed info, maybe a myth... but I know from his fansite, Fraternity and Geordie toured together...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/40899420853910.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/408994208101582.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/40899420876977.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/408994208117962.jpg

Harry
25-02-2009, 12:18 PM
im not sure surt the info i gave you was from an interveiw i saw on tv with malcom johnson and angus young...would you beleive johnson is 61..& angus is 53 ! shit where have the years gone ? i was bang'in to there music 31years ago [:0]

Harry
25-02-2009, 08:11 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/617923130105682.JPG
just cause i can :)

davio
25-02-2009, 08:42 PM
wow harry that really shows of ur work well done mate, u got a sweet bike there

Harry
25-02-2009, 08:45 PM
thanks davio,im just tryin to put some more up..im ratshit with computers !

Harry
25-02-2009, 09:11 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/
finally....a rear veiw across the 02 tail

Harry
25-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Harry
25-02-2009, 09:16 PM
this time maybe

Surt
26-02-2009, 12:53 AM

this time maybe

you are loosin' yer brackets, i guess'am:). i mean pics. [8D]

Surt
26-02-2009, 01:00 AM

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/617923130105682.JPG
just cause i can :)

Aint it cb 1300 turn? you coulda build a tough fightin' mangler of it!!!
:D

But how much do you pay for yer bikes rego and insurance per year? I just wonder how many I could afford down under... praps no one...[xx(]
[}:)]

Harry
26-02-2009, 05:25 PM
g'day surt,nah im not going to touch the CB1300s its my hwy bike only mate.
due to where i live and where i work i do a minimum of 500 odd kilometers a week so i dont want to be using one bike to do it on....i did have a beautiful 05 limited edition suzuki bandit that i run nearly 50 thousand k's up in 12 month's and sold because it was loosing to much value..kicking my self for it still mate[V]
so now its my fighter for fun,my GSXR1000k3 for drag'in and a quick blast,the CB13 for long hwy,and my trusty old 96 1200 bandit wait'in in the shed for 1246 pistons and the full fighter treatment'im just try'in to finish the slingshot ASAP for the up coming rally in april...fingers crossed mate. more things to polish and high pipe![:p][:p]

Harry
26-02-2009, 05:32 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/826864386101988.jpg
here's a pic of the ass end :)

Harry
26-02-2009, 05:34 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/826864386120327.jpg

opindown
26-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Very very nice mate, cant wait to catch up for a few cold ones

Harry
26-02-2009, 06:11 PM
a quick run down on the bike..chassie is gsx 750 slingshot,swingarm is 93 gsxr1000,front end is 02 gsxr1000,rear seat cowl is 02 gsxr1000,seat gsxr600+plus bum pad i had made,after market lights mounts and fly screen from ASFimports in oz,arlen ness mirror's,80cc motor cross bar's,the motor is 1128 suzuki with 1216 wiseco pistons,head is ported and flowed,dyna coil's and ignition,oil cooler is for a car gear box but does the job, gear box is straight cut with barnett kevlar clutch and heavy spring's..carb's from ebay in the USA are off a 750 slabie jetted and dyno'd to 143HP, the header's are MTC or so im told? with straight though yosi can..sounds good, and a heap of stainless work:)i must get a weight on the bike to see wat the power to weight is?

Harry
26-02-2009, 06:15 PM
sorry surt just spotted your question....12 months rego for the cb13 is around $260 australian mate. ya going to jump the barb wire and head for the land of oz mate ?[8D]

Harry
26-02-2009, 06:20 PM
G'day matt, how goes it mate?....no prob's on the beer mate though i'll be through'in a cold wild turkey down ;).
hey im think'in of have'in a birthday party for my bike next month............she's gunna be 20 !!! :):)

Harry
26-02-2009, 06:31 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/82686455595979.jpg

Harry
26-02-2009, 06:35 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/82686455581319.JPG

Harry
26-02-2009, 06:39 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/82686455582489.JPG
think'in of having this little guy engraved on the clutch cover :D

Surt
27-02-2009, 12:54 AM

sorry surt just spotted your question....12 months rego for the cb13 is around $260 australian mate. ya going to jump the barb wire and head for the land of oz mate ?[8D]

And do you have to pay an obligatory insurance Harry? 3rd party liability, meaning...[?][?][?]

As for headin' for the land of Oz, sorry to say, but this time it's ur barbed wire I have to jump over, not russian :(. 50ys ago I'd have been gulaged just for communicating to u, they'd have arrested me as an australian spy :D, but nowadays I'm free to go anywhere I want or have money to. I've been to Germany, Poland, Indonesia, even PNG [}:)], but the aussie embassy's never opened me a visa. Shall I build a chinook with my 2 left civic engines, I wonder? :)
By the way, I heard you aussies call immies something like 'shrooms', don't ya? [:I]

opindown
27-02-2009, 08:13 AM

And do you have to pay an obligatory insurance Harry? 3rd party liability, meaning...[?][?][?]

As for headin' for the land of Oz, sorry to say, but this time it's ur barbed wire I have to jump over, not russian :(. 50ys ago I'd be gulaged just for communicating to u, they'd sue me as an australian spy :D, but nowadays I'm free to go anywhere I want or have money to. I've been to Germany, Poland, Indonesia, even PNG [}:)], but the aussie embassy's never opened me a visa. Shall I build a chinook with my 2 left civic engines, I wonder? :)
By the way, I heard you aussies call immies something like 'shrooms', don't ya? [:I]

yeah because the bastards are poping up every where, but if you have a bike and arnt a wanker then come on in. So Surt when you arriving?

Fight_fan
27-02-2009, 10:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by opindown

As for headin' for the land of Oz, sorry to say, but this time it's ur barbed wire I have to jump over, not russian :(. 50ys ago I'd be gulaged just for communicating to u, they'd sue me as an australian spy :D, but nowadays I'm free to go anywhere I want or have money to. I've been to Germany, Poland, Indonesia, even PNG [}:)], but the aussie embassy's never opened me a visa. Shall I build a chinook with my 2 left civic engines, I wonder? :)

yeah because the bastards are poping up every where, but if you have a bike and arnt a wanker then come on in. So Surt when you arriving?

I u do come to Oz dont move to new south wales! Our rego's & insurance will cripple u if u decide to build one of ur civic engined bikes mate![V]

Harry
27-02-2009, 04:00 PM
surt the $260 include's your third party insurance mate,though you must have a road worthy inspection done which will set you back around $70 and then your on the road at which at that point your at the mercy of car driver's which are mostly mentaly retarded[xx(] and the bloody cop's that hide under coke can's behind tree's and place's you find cockroach's all there to make it a safer place...no its got nothing to do with revenue raising :(
well any way mate im glad you allowed to contact the rest of the human race now.and wat where you doing in indoneseia ? worked with em for awhile mate on off shore oil rig's...watch ya back !

Large
27-02-2009, 05:40 PM
If you do come to Aus...can you bring a coupla old T72 Tanks?

I've got an idea how to solve traffic problems.

dingo
27-02-2009, 08:45 PM
hats off to you Harry, some fine work on display there, a mention of top shelf brew and a tribute to the finest artist in the history of rock'n'roll,
post up some porn and this topics got it all :)

Surt
28-02-2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks for answers Harry. I've got a helluva 'em more, though. questions, meanin'...

wat where you doing in indoneseia ?

I'd rather ask what the hell I was doin' in PNG, cuntri numbawan :D.
Well, let's say, I've been paddling around ;), if you know what I mean... [8D]

Surt
28-02-2009, 08:28 AM

Not as soon as the next year mate. What is a wanker? If it's the same as a Murray whaler, then I'm not. Someone of you mates ought to send me an aussie to english dictionary, I mean it... I could pay with paypal in advance. [:I]

Surt
28-02-2009, 08:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

I u do come to Oz dont move to new south wales! Our rego's & insurance will cripple u if u decide to build one of ur civic engined bikes mate![V]

Me as the most poms heads up to north, to the land of the queens, to get warmed on the golden coast. [8D] As for rego, I'd be satisfied to build plain dragsters mate! [:o)]

Surt
28-02-2009, 08:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by Large

If you do come to Aus...can you bring a coupla old T72 Tanks?

I've got an idea how to solve traffic problems.

No worries mate, I can do that, if you'll pay shippin and duties (and the tanks too, naturally). T72s are nice, oldy but reliable, the 3rd world countries love them! :D Are you planning to keep their cannons on? [}:)]

28-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Hi Harry,
The shine you have on that is magnificent! You must be reaalllyy dedicated to get it like that with just hand rubbing.
I used a lathe to spin & polish the outer tubes on my USD forks. To stop the shine from fading I then painted the forks with POR 15 (Glisten Clear). Its available from some auto paint shops, look it up on the web, you'll find a distributor near you. Its a 2 part extra hard clear and very shiny finish. So no more polishing! You can just brush it on as it is designed to flatten out to give a smooth shiny finish, it can be sprayed also if you want, but it is toxic. The pack I bought cost $75 and is enough to do a set of mag wheels. So should be easy enuff for everything on your fab machine.
Cheers Rob

opindown
28-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Hey harry i will call ya about 3-4pm if thats cool. what time are you getting home? (I couldnt be fucked sending a text)

CBRRRT
01-03-2009, 05:32 PM

That would look cool harry, perhaps under it the words

'THE GIX REAPER'

Harry
01-03-2009, 10:35 PM
hi surt been awol for a few days mate...a need to ride mate !
a wanker
one who masterbate's...also known as..
a flogger
choak'in the chicken
knock'in the top off'a
have'in a belt
have'in a bat
have'in a pull
and about ten thousand other saying's
a dictionery of australian slang....good luck mate but i'll have a look for you :)
being called a wanker is not to be take'in seriously unless followed by other loud insulting comment's! some of my best friends are wanker's and i do not heistate to remind them from time to time:D

Harry
01-03-2009, 10:46 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/20594763119176.jpg
thank's dingo...and just for you mate....some quality beaver mate,just make's ya hungry don't it !! [:p]

dingo
01-03-2009, 11:11 PM
WHOOPS! , she missed the holy strap , didnt fall off did she:D

Harry
01-03-2009, 11:18 PM
looks pretty yummmmmy ta me mate..........[:p][:p][:p]

Harry
01-03-2009, 11:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by rnewall

Hi Harry,
The shine you have on that is magnificent! You must be reaalllyy dedicated to get it like that with just hand rubbing.
I used a lathe to spin & polish the outer tubes on my USD forks. To stop the shine from fading I then painted the forks with POR 15 (Glisten Clear). Its available from some auto paint shops, look it up on the web, you'll find a distributor near you. Its a 2 part extra hard clear and very shiny finish. So no more polishing! You can just brush it on as it is designed to flatten out to give a smooth shiny finish, it can be sprayed also if you want, but it is toxic. The pack I bought cost $75 and is enough to do a set of mag wheels. So should be easy enuff for everything on your fab machine.
Cheers Rob
thanks rob i'll have a look for it mate,though give'in the old gild is good therapy mate...i cane sit for hour's fuck'in around with it and forget about the bullshit in my world,but i will sus that shit out..thanks;)

dingo
01-03-2009, 11:23 PM
oh she does[^],was more of a concern thing[:p]

Harry
01-03-2009, 11:35 PM
hows that bike of yours goin mate ? ya got that clutch sorted yet...goin to the ASFR [?]

Harry
01-03-2009, 11:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

That would look cool harry, perhaps under it the words

'THE GIX REAPER'intersting thought jon,if i can get this guy's pipe out of his face long enough i'll get him on the job mate,bloody good artist just smashed all the time [:o)]

Harry
01-03-2009, 11:48 PM
surt if your going to be sending tanks over here i would like to put an order in for a MIG FULCRUM..and some jerry cans of a-1 jet fuel please :)

Harry
01-03-2009, 11:51 PM
i'll give ya a call matt

Hey harry i will call ya about 3-4pm if thats cool. what time are you getting home? (I couldnt be fucked sending a text)

dingo
02-03-2009, 12:13 AM

hows that bike of yours goin mate ? ya got that clutch sorted yet...goin to the ASFR [?]

couldnt think of a better holiday, would love to get on the bike and go but i have a flatout schedual, 4 kids and a missus that gives me many reasons to stay home, havnt done anything over exiting for near ten years, till i got another bike:D, aside the plates are a tad worn the rest of the clutch seems ok, into the top end now,got a new chain to put in but the rest looks really neat and tight, put it back together and see how it sounds[?]

Harry
02-03-2009, 12:22 AM
well mate sounds like you need to have a spin on the bike to chill out from the dulldrums of life,get her sister or who ever to fill in its the best unwind there is...paid my ticket saterday mate,im there [:p]
quote:Originally posted by dingo

couldnt think of a better holiday, would love to get on the bike and go but i have a flatout schedual, 4 kids and a missus that gives me many reasons to stay home, havnt done anything over exiting for near ten years, till i got another bike:D, aside the plates are a tad worn the rest of the clutch seems ok, into the top end now,got a new chain to put in but the rest looks really neat and tight, put it back together and see how it sounds[?]

dingo
02-03-2009, 12:28 AM
for now all i can do is wait till all you guys get home and check out all the pics and vids while drinking my fine brew

Harry
02-03-2009, 08:55 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/414868263108410.JPG
just be out with the angle grinder attacking the front sprocket cover......happy as wit it :)

Surt
03-03-2009, 12:11 AM

surt if your going to be sending tanks over here i would like to put an order in for a MIG FULCRUM..and some jerry cans of a-1 jet fuel please :)

Role Air-superiority fighter, multirole fighter
National origin Soviet Union
Russia
Manufacturer Mikoyan
First flight 6 October 1977
Introduced August 1983
Status Active service
Primary users Russian Air Force
Ukrainian Air Force
Indian Air Force
Algerian Air Force
Produced 1982–present
Number built 1,257+
Unit cost US$11 million

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/4148688645023.jpg

Well Harry I brought a turbine from it to jon, but he didn't pay... will ya?:) and the jet fuel...it's just a good old kero, have u wasted all ur supply mate?![:0]

CBRRRT
03-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Watch him Harry, he told me it was from a MIG but it had Honda Civic writen on the side, and the fan belt was fucked.

Surt
03-03-2009, 01:58 AM

Watch him Harry, he told me it was from a MIG but it had Honda Civic writen on the side, and the fan belt was fucked.

just because I'm a civic fan, i write it everywhere: on the walls, shitters, elevators, ev'where matey! :D

Surt
03-03-2009, 02:51 AM
just be out with the angle grinder attacking the front sprocket cover......happy as wit it :)

wait a mo, u want it off harry? but how 'bout the slave cyl?[?]

Surt
03-03-2009, 04:24 AM

hi surt been awol for a few days mate...a need to ride mate !
a wanker
one who masterbate's...also known as..
a flogger
choak'in the chicken
knock'in the top off'a
have'in a belt
have'in a bat
have'in a pull
and about ten thousand other saying's
a dictionery of australian slang....good luck mate but i'll have a look for you :)
being called a wanker is not to be take'in seriously unless followed by other loud insulting comment's! some of my best friends are wanker's and i do not heistate to remind them from time to time:D

:D a wanker! thanks Harry, you are helpful as always mate! would especially appreciate for an aussie dictionary mate!

Well, i'd rather say, i'm a bike-wanker! u see mates, i dance around my 4 bikes and wank, wank, wank, 'til i cum! [:I] And i'm gettin' it under my car and a 4x4 as well... lucky am i to get rid of the 2nd 4x4 last summer, been wankin' it for awhile before that...
Also Harry I must say ur bloody rego is much the same up here mate, I must pay appr. us$250 (but 'twas last autunm, now the ruble rate's fall for 60% [:0]) for "rego by phone" (a russian specifics :)) plus $150 for 3rd party insurance. :( Though I've never had an insurance case!!!
So do you have to pay for ur EACH bike the same sum, no discounts?
[?][?][?][?][?][?]

Harry
03-03-2009, 07:30 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62380956726629.jpg
there's a thing starting up where you can pay for the kilometre's you ride/drive which i have to look into (4 bike's)..
and by the sound of it you have been a wanker for quite some time :D when do i get my mig i'll swap you fish asshole's ! ;):)[}:)]

Surt
04-03-2009, 05:04 AM

and by the sound of it you have been a wanker for quite some time :D when do i get my mig i'll swap you fish asshole's ! ;):)[}:)]

yip , my ex keeps sayin' thot...[:0]

when do i get my mig i'll swap you fish asshole's ! ;):)[}:)]

nah, mate thanks a lot, but keep 'em for ur pussy, or u might need 'em for urself;), kunt tyke the last chunk from a mate mate! :D

Harry
04-03-2009, 12:28 PM
never beleive wat your ex's say mate...they can't be trusted !
another reason why man invented the motorcycle ;)

CBRRRT
04-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Back in a mo lads all this talk about wankin................................ Ahhhhhhh thats better, now where were we??????

CBRRRT
04-03-2009, 07:29 PM
What????? I went for a piss you dirty cunts!!!!!!

Harry
04-03-2009, 08:04 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83278041819706.jpg
[?]

CBRRRT
04-03-2009, 08:10 PM
SURT??????????

Harry
04-03-2009, 08:19 PM
hahahaha

Surt
05-03-2009, 01:08 AM

SURT??????????

nah, mate not my job... what have u done harry to ur poor pussy, and for what?! have u washed it up with kero, or fed it up with fish arseholes? :D

bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[just don't show this to that cobbler, kunt stand alarmists and informers!;)]

Surt
05-03-2009, 01:16 AM

Back in a mo lads all this talk about wankin................................ Ahhhhhhh thats better, now where were we??????

matey u r wankin' too much, it frustrates u, just take a look in the mirrorr! even make-up doesn't help u anymore... deer! [xx(]

Surt
05-03-2009, 01:57 AM
there's a thing starting up where you can pay for the kilometre's you ride/drive which i have to look into (4 bike's)..

mate actually i pay only for a 4x4 rego, my others babes r unregoed, i can't afford it...[xx(] fortunately the road patrol's too busy with takin' bribes from drivers, so they don't give a shit 'bout us bikers. and my civic ii is a collector's item, a young timer, i used to drive it without license plates, but once a road patrol with ak74u took me... i gave 'em $50 and was allowed to fuck off. that's russia mate, corruption is gooooood! ;). and my 4 bikes... 2 of 'em u might have seen, 2 more are a mod dnepr [i don't have even a pic, what for, nothin' special] and a buildin' v4 turbo inj. drag, i started it 6 ys ago, but then dumped it, 'coz i had suddenly realized how to build a civic bike [like i said, its designin' was quite tedious process, i worked thro' dozens variants...], but recently i started with it again, now as a turbomonster. [}:)]

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/832781607297618.jpg

its name is christCrusher II [as always, stage two :D], also you can see my sword of fire [}:)] [it's turned off now:D], my mail [it's unfinished so far] and all the other shit i turned my room into [now its repaired, tho']
i don't sale bullshit mate!

[8D]

Harry
05-03-2009, 08:55 PM
FARK...........you must have some wild shit lay'in around the joint
surt,does that thing smoke up or wat? i wat to see a pic if it does
put the bars on it and get some little ruski fox to take a pic..............then take a pic of the ruski fox so we can check her out mate,well dont just sit there ! fox burnout fox....its easy
:)[8D]:D[:p][}:)];)[:o)]

Surt
05-03-2009, 11:42 PM

FARK...........you must have some wild shit lay'in around the joint
surt,does that thing smoke up or wat? i wat to see a pic if it does
put the bars on it and get some little ruski fox to take a pic..............then take a pic of the ruski fox so we can check her out mate,well dont just sit there ! fox burnout fox....its easy
:)[8D]:D[:p][}:)];)[:o)]

which thing harry, the sword or the bike? The sword smokes at warm-up and coolin'-down, at work it just whoosh! and head's off [xx(]. and as for bike, it's just re-started, you can see it as a model, an adjustable mock-up frame i made for designin' a bike with a classic frame of any size, from ural boxer to some fuckin w16 i haven't even see yet. u just stretch or squeeze it in length, width and hight, weld dots, and then u can assemble the mock-up bike and check it out, if ur gotta change smth in ur real frame design. [but i've patented that in usa, japan, australia and, naturally, russia, so don't try to repeat it at home, i'll sue u!!! :)]
also the engine's gotta be bored from 1200cc to 1300cc, and then all the other shit: a home made intake, headers, turbo, brains, a year to go...

Harry
06-03-2009, 05:29 AM
fair enough surt i'll let you off the burnout......so where is the little ruski fox pic [?][?][?]

Surt
06-03-2009, 05:41 AM

fair enough surt i'll let you off the burnout......so where is the little ruski fox pic [?][?][?]

morning mate![ its 22.41 up here tho'] kunt get it harry which foxie ur talkin' about?[:0][?][?][?]

Harry
06-03-2009, 05:47 PM
ruski girls mate...iv seen your motorcycle creations,your tanks,and
even your kero drinking fulcrum's....fox's mate...the beautiful girl's,you do have girls in ruski land....dont you [?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]