PDA

View Full Version : SSSA on ebay

RED ZX
13-02-2009, 03:19 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Triumph-Daytona-Speed-Triple-Rear-End_W0QQitemZ330306984062QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Mot orcycle_Parts_Accessories?hash=item330306984062&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Thought someone on here might be interested.

EFE 1230
13-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Would all you cunts STOP TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT SHIT ON EBAY!!!!

Maybe then I might actually end up winning an auction !!!

JackTar
13-02-2009, 05:49 PM
NO!

BANDITROD
13-02-2009, 06:21 PM
yeah .....

Cruisecontrol
13-02-2009, 07:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

I brought this up a while back to mixed results...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4720

Large
13-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Personally I reckon we should only post up the weird and wacky shit from the bay of gay and leave the good stuff alone.

BANDITROD
13-02-2009, 08:46 PM
mmmm... i have often thought about this and i am with cruise and large on this one....

gixkat
13-02-2009, 09:15 PM
yep i agree if you put the work in to find the good shit, the last thing you want is everyone knowing about it.

JackTar
13-02-2009, 10:26 PM
boo fucking hoo, bloke was just trying to do the right thing. Dunno if any of you have noticed but most of the blokes on this site are not exactly swimming in the cash scrooge McDuck style, I don't think anyone from this forum is going to take the price above a: what it is worth or b: anything that is out of reach for whoever was watching it anyway. If I see something on there that I am not interested in but think someone else on here might be I'm going to post it because not everyone is looking out for the things they might want %100 of the time. Let's not even get into the whole if you had something on ebay you would want as bigger audience as possible.

Seifer
14-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Sorry Jack and Red but I'm with everyone else. Fact is if you want something you're gonna be looking for it. The last thing that I want to happen is to lose a part that I desperately need to some shmuck who thinks it would be handy to have "just in case" and has more cash to part with than I. If you want the part then you look for it, every day. Every bastard on this forum does the yards when it comes to looking for a part, I say make it easy for that bloke going the extra step.

RED ZX
14-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Well after seeing the response here and the other thread, I will leave it from now on, unless I am pushing my own stuff, but that will be advertised here first anyway.

Sorry if I have put anyone out.

JackTar thanks for seeing it from my side as well.

Fight_fan
14-02-2009, 07:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

I brought this up a while back to mixed results...

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4720

Fuck that went overboard quickly hey! Its amazing how fast a thread can go from ASF members bidding on posted items to the Nazi's genocide on the Jews! Jeez some people are sensitive...[V]

JackTar
14-02-2009, 12:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Seifer

Sorry Jack and Red but I'm with everyone else. Fact is if you want something you're gonna be looking for it. The last thing that I want to happen is to lose a part that I desperately need to some shmuck who thinks it would be handy to have "just in case" and has more cash to part with than I. If you want the part then you look for it, every day. Every bastard on this forum does the yards when it comes to looking for a part, I say make it easy for that bloke going the extra step.

Well then it is a good thing we all have our own opinions eh otherwise it would be a pretty fucking boring world. You guys do what you do and I will do what I do and we will all live happily ever after.

Lucas
14-02-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm with Jack and Red on this. If someone wants something they'll look for it and bid if they find it. Regardless of whether its been posted in here or not if its modded sportbikes bits chances are its been seen by someone on this site. There might be a few impule bids everynow and then but more often than not the bidders will already be looking for the item.

Ebay is an auction site. Sometimes you get out bid. Shit happens.

BANDITROD
14-02-2009, 01:04 PM
you are all ghey and i am gunna have sex with your wifes hahahahahahahaha

Lucas
14-02-2009, 01:08 PM
hahahahahaha, you couldn't handle her Rod

BANDITROD
14-02-2009, 01:13 PM
hahahahaha mate i cant bearly handle my own

ozkat
14-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Looks like a bargin to me, and just around the corner from me. It might be worth getting and putting it away for a future project.

Seifer
14-02-2009, 03:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Looks like a bargin to me, and just around the corner from me. It might be worth getting and putting it away for a future project.

Rofl, you're a funny fucker aren't ya.

ozkat
14-02-2009, 03:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Seifer

quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Rofl, you're a funny fucker aren't ya.
I try :D

latheboy
14-02-2009, 05:02 PM
"Nazi's genocide on the Jews!" Who ever said that was a bad thing????

I'm with Jack and red.... I'm always looking even if i got no money and ill post it if i think its a good thing for someone.... Maybe the thread name should be "Dont look it's Ebay"
I'm not loaded so i put in my max bid and walk away, if i get it cool if i dont stiff shit..