PDA

View Full Version : TURBO WANTED

CBRRRT
02-02-2009, 05:57 AM
Sorry about the subject title but its a bit of a tricky one this.

In a bid to end the recession in the UK I am looking for a fully equipped nuclear submarine that will be able to sail up the river Themes (UNDER WATER) and launch a warhead at No 10 Downing St. and vaporise that cunt Gordon Brown.

A small war head would be ok because I don’t want to harm anyone but that Prick.

I would prefer a yellow submarine because I like the Beetles and if they were going to kill the prime minister of the UK they would have used their yellow one to do it in.

A vehicle log book is not essential, and I don’t care if it’s been nicked.

I would insist on a spare set of keys coz I’m a bit of a cunt with keys and keep loosing them. Oh, and it will need a fridge coz normally when I find my keys they are sittin on top of the fridge, we can also use it to put beer in.

I will pay cash up front, and am willing to go up to 300 bucks, but I will expect a tank full of nuclear, unleaded nuclear if possible, coz its greener and I will expect to see evidence of a resent oil and filter change.

Crew is not required as me and me mates will be crewing it, but it will need to be equipped with rubber rings coz crash test dummy is the only one that knows how to drive a sub coz he learned on XBOX, and nun of us can swim.

We don’t get our dole cheques until next Friday, so we are planning it for Friday night after the pubs shut, so we can kill two birds with one stone, pay you, and we know the sad cunt will be in bed by then. We can do the fucker when he gets up for a piss in the night.

Anyone that can help drops me a personal message and there will be a 1/8th of blow in it for you if you keep it to yourself, and its good shit.

Cheers

CBRRRT.

RC36
02-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Well if your not woirred about a few holes here and there, the radioactivte slime and of coures the 3 headed rats running around the sub, then I'm that the U.S.S.R. would be the seller of "doomday" weapon that your heart wants. A coat of paint and your set.....

Tho we do have a few sub's here but you would be heared a mile away..... :)

CBRRRT
02-02-2009, 08:37 AM
Dont mind the noise mate planned on fitting a full race zorst on it for a quick get away, the slime wont be a problem either coz if its radioactive we might be able to listen in on Gordons secerity police, they're cunts too. Sneaky er!!

And the rats? one wiff of crash and they will be outa there, fuck knows why but he stinks of moth balls and garlic all the time. When he opens the fridge door mate, the milk goes sour.

So what subs do you have then RC36?