PDA

View Full Version : For Sale, Toyota Hilux RN90 Extra Cab

RUSS M8
22-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Hey guys, am I allowed to stick this in here? It transports bikes well. Let me know if you want it out of here...

For Sale: 12/1994 Toyota HiLux RN90 Extra Cab. SR5 model. Seats 4, white, 5 speed manual, 2.4 L engine, rego until May 2009, Aprox 170,000km, all 4 tyres still 80%, alloy tray with sides. Regularly serviced. Has aftermarket stereo system installed (aprox $1000), otherwise stock standard. 1 dent in LHS of cab, some imperfections in paint. Not a show car, just a solid HiLux. Interior very clean and tidy.
Fits 2 X bikes on tray (has tie down points), all riding gear and spares in Extra Cab.
$8500 neg (less with standard stereo). Located Sydney. Phone 0425 203 520
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/95954616755639.JPG

Weaselman
22-01-2009, 07:00 PM
wheres PT?

fimpBIKES
22-01-2009, 09:04 PM
thats a LOT of money for a dinged up 14yr old tray-back ute mate

no offense but i think it wouldnt be worth more than 5?

RUSS M8
23-01-2009, 09:42 AM
ono mate! 5 for single cab... Extra cab is hard to find stock (most are half botched "mini trucks")...

fimpBIKES
28-01-2009, 08:51 AM
fukkin mini trucks

i agree that the market is inflated cos of them
i couldnt buy anything below 8 grand from dealers last year

one prick had the hide to want 7grand for an old navara extra cab WITH NO TRAY OR REGO
pffft

anyway, good luck with the sale

Snaffler
28-01-2009, 09:30 PM
hmmm mini trucks..

always made me wonder why a good looking ute has to be a mini truck?
its like a hyosung thats been crashed is now a street fighter

anyways heres my "mini truck"

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7623/mark1xg7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

fimpBIKES
29-01-2009, 08:34 AM
thats exactly the sort of ute i was after last year

fucked if i could find any though!

your not from around newy are ya?
i love how the airbag setups in the back fuck your chances of ever carrying bike [XX(]

Weaselman
29-01-2009, 06:13 PM
hey snaffler keep growing yer hair mate your gonna have a great McGuiver mullet

pt
29-01-2009, 06:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

wheres PT?

start work in a week. the race is on to eat baked beans and save every pay cheque[:p]

oh and i agree with everyone else. fucking minitruck bullshit. check out ebay. crashed peices of shit for like 5 grand with 300000kms? dreamers.

Snaffler
31-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Weaselman

to funny dude lol :) australia says no to mullets!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

im not running any air setup in my ute but it is on its limit to going any lower in the rear but i can still drop the front more, but i like the level look more..
i can still carry my hyosung street fighter (j/k) in the back but shes sorta 20mm off the bump stops empty

JackTar
31-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Fuckin minitrucks those things are as gay as ten men sucking each other off. No I take that back, there is no fucking way ten blokes going at it is as gay as one of those fucking things. You might be lifting my bike off the road with your bass but you'll be deafer than me by the time you're 25 you dopey lebbo cunts and I spent three years inside a 5 inch gun I FUCKING KNOW DEAF.

Snaffler
01-02-2009, 09:58 AM
well i dont class my "UTE" as a mini truck
it gets back to the same thing as a street fighter,
i dont class any motorcycle thats just had the fairing ripped off it
a street fighter.. no thats way to easy!
my thoughts of a respectable street fighter is something thats had alot of extensive work done to it and hours upon hours of endless man made items made..

my "UTE" only has some chrome work put on it, a set of wheels & just the top half repainted (red is original color) & lowered (properly) buy springs and spindles, so its far from a mini truck and is just my daily driver.. stereo is no big thing, yeah it has a system, but its nice to have decent sound.. by the same token ive never had it that loud where ive looked at the rider next to me and his helmets bouncing off the top of his head :) although that would look funny :)

its just a "UTE" as far as im concerned, but its a decent example of a Toyota SR5 and in fact this ute was my fathers ute and he was 71 when i brought it off him :) im with you guys as far as chopping up a perfectly good ute to begin with let alone selling it once its been hacked up as an unfinished "mini truck" project.. there great to have due to the length of the tub & bikes fit in there good.

gibbo
01-02-2009, 10:16 AM
yeah yeah yeah but what's with the pose mate, hoping to get into "Gay and proud" mag or something[?] ;)

JackTar
01-02-2009, 11:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by gibbo

yeah yeah yeah but what's with the pose mate, hoping to get into "Gay and proud" mag or something[?] ;)

Is that a monthly mag Gibbo or Bi-anal? [:0]

Snaffler
01-02-2009, 01:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by gibbo

dam gibbo i was trying to remember where id seen ya pics from :D
you doing next months issue of gaping holes to[?][V]

BANDITROD
01-02-2009, 03:53 PM
dont worry bout these cunts they are just jealous cos they dont have one ;)

bluemk1
01-02-2009, 04:03 PM
i have one that some might call a minitruck. but just like snaffler its just a ute that has been lowered and can take the bike and comes in handy when i need to pick up parts.

oh and it has a v8 :D

JackTar
01-02-2009, 04:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Snaffler

well i dont class my "UTE" as a mini truck
it gets back to the same thing as a street fighter,
i dont class any motorcycle thats just had the fairing ripped off it
a street fighter.. no thats way to easy!
my thoughts of a respectable street fighter is something thats had alot of extensive work done to it and hours upon hours of endless man made items made..

my "UTE" only has some chrome work put on it, a set of wheels & just the top half repainted (red is original color) & lowered (properly) buy springs and spindles, so its far from a mini truck and is just my daily driver.. stereo is no big thing, yeah it has a system, but its nice to have decent sound.. by the same token ive never had it that loud where ive looked at the rider next to me and his helmets bouncing off the top of his head :) although that would look funny :)

its just a "UTE" as far as im concerned, but its a decent example of a Toyota SR5 and in fact this ute was my fathers ute and he was 71 when i brought it off him :) im with you guys as far as chopping up a perfectly good ute to begin with let alone selling it once its been hacked up as an unfinished "mini truck" project.. there great to have due to the length of the tub & bikes fit in there good.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

But seriously, what good is a thousand dollar stereo in a space big enough for two people? How good do you think the human ear is exactly?

Weaselman
01-02-2009, 05:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Fuckin minitrucks those things are as gay as ten men sucking each other off. No I take that back, there is no fucking way ten blokes going at it is as gay as one of those fucking things. You might be lifting my bike off the road with your bass but you'll be deafer than me by the time you're 25 you dopey lebbo cunts and I spent three years inside a 5 inch gun I FUCKING KNOW DEAF.

What???

Snaffler
01-02-2009, 07:14 PM
dam i wish my stereo was worth a grand lol
but yeah aint much room in behind the seats for people above 5 years old, so i just put my sub box there and amps under the storage compartments and i have my xf sedan to carry my dog if i need to hit the beach [:p]

wish mine was a V8 coz the 2.4 is gutless as fark :(