PDA

View Full Version : NOVEMBER 2008 COMP 1 - R/C GSXR - WON MINIMAN1

racecomp
31-10-2008, 07:41 AM
OK tight bastards, I'm giving away my GSXR 1000 K2 model for November’s prize.

I'll pay for the delivery anywhere in OZ.

Tell me why you should get this bike... I'll let the moderator of the site pick the winner.
I'll post pictures of the machine later so you can see what you are getting. I could not get to grips with this machine so I’m letting it go to a place that hopefully appreciates it.
Please don’t pull all the fairings off and make it a stunt bike in the first week of possession. It is in mint condition.

This is an awesome prize so I would like some creativity in your reply.

Good luck.

scotty
31-10-2008, 08:02 AM
If you are for real Steve , Si good luck mate (i think you should raffle it or somefink((money to charaty/burnout tyres for afr/afr piss fund or somefink)). Just a thought cos that'll be a bitch of a job.
Oh and holly fark Steve u da man

Nakedbusa
31-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Thats what Paying It Forward is all about! Good on ya, I wish I lived in Australia.

Fish
31-10-2008, 11:41 AM
I don't deserve this bike. But i think my mate Bob (yes i actually have a mate called bob) does. Bob is on of the few genuine "do anything for you" kind of guys. He is one of the guys who got me into bikes and riding, he's spent a lot of time scraping me up off the road while i was learning and is always the first one there when you need a hand. He hit some hard times recently when he came off his 3 day old bike after mechanical fault. He managed to break every bone in his right leg and needed an artery taken from his right leg and put in his left one so he didn't loose his foot. He never lost his wicked sense of houmor or his passion for bikes. That was nearly two years ago now. The first thing he did when he recovered was go out and buy the first bike he could afford which was a gn 250 just so he could get back in the saddle. He shares that with his wife to be. He's at the moment trying to buy a house and organise his wedding which leaves his borrowing capacity at nil at the moment, but he still trowls all the bike shops and papers for a newer more capable machine. If he doesn't deserve it for his selflessness and willingness to help anyone who needs it then he deservs it for his sheer guts and determination. This guy is an absolute legend in my book.

Shadowzone
31-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Here's why I think I deserve it: I lost my truck and had to shut down my business (and livelihood as well as being bankrupted by the CBA because they didn't want to negotiate and accept what I could afford to pay them as the insurance cover I had didn't pay what I thought it did under the policy) a couple of months ago (ok 7 months ago) due to tearing the ligaments in my knee and having to have a full knee reconstruction, which will soon be another operation to again try and fix it since the first one didn't work, but, which probably won't since it's all being done by the Public Health System, and means that I've been out of/off work since April and won't be able to go back to work again until next month at the earliest, and then probably only for a month until the next op, if the Docs wait that long, followed by another 3 months off work on crutches and learning to walk again doing physio and rehab to again build up the leg muscles and try to live/walk normally. So in short - Lost business, house, cars, can barely walk, can still ride though, and still can't work yet cause I'm not fixed and won't be for a long time yet. My life is a country music song...

But if you do give it to me, I'll give Bob my 96 Fireblade, so he gets a bike too. I'll even make sure it's got a Qld RWC with it so he can transfer the rego, and organise shipping to him to ensure he doesn't miss out, and can get the same pleasure out of riding as everyone else does.

Yeah, Yeah I know, what a sooky la la sob story, but it's unfortunately the truth. Just a bit of a bad run and a large kick squaw in the nuts, but I shall recover I guess...

Weaselman
31-10-2008, 01:58 PM
I dont feel I deserve this bike but I did this...

Some of you may know that i had a small fightered FZR600 in black a while ago.
After I broke my neck on my Ducati this was the first bike i built that i could actually ride.

Now i have my XJR but hey id love a gixxer.
Anyhow.
My best friend Naomi has in my mind had it worse than me so one night after letting her borrow it for a couple of days and seeing how happy having a bike again made her I gave it to her rego and all.

No ifs no buts.

I beleave in karma and for me making someone else happy is worth it.
She still has the ol girl and still keeps it fighter

Gix11
31-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Fuck me, hold onto your hat Racecomp, I'm thinking this topic could get busy!

I was just about to post a competiton as well so it looks as though we have two this month (one rather less than the other of course). You lucky bastards!

TurboKat
31-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Gizzit !

Watto
31-10-2008, 06:41 PM
onya Steve [8D]- what can I say mate that is a huuuge prize and kudos to ya for your genorosity

ok I think I'm way behind the 8 ball considering some of the responses back in so far which shows what a great bunch of guys n gals are in here (no need to get teary now peeps)

will now have to don the creative hat (look out Rockhard I can see ya smilin from here) and come up with a winner

Cheers
Watto

EFE 1230
31-10-2008, 07:27 PM
I don't need another bike, I have the effie, a 97 gsxr 600, the project Z900 and a 94 blade in bits with a blown motor! The last thing I need is a 170hp bike that handles as I have no self control in the hills of Adelaide as it is (just ask ALFIESTORM!) so I'd like to see it go to SHADOWZONE but only if his sob story checks out and only if "BOB" does actually live and breath.
This way I seem like a nice guy (unless you pass out drunk and there's a camera handy, you asked for it ALFIESTORM!!) and 2 people get a kick out of life rather than just the 1 lucky bastard!!!

jakam04
31-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Entry withdrawn for confidentiality....

Jarrod

BOHEMION
01-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Quite simply I need something with some real power!!!! If i were to get this k2 it would be ridden how it should be,like a mad mofo, stay in my room with me when not being enjoyed in the Sunshine Coast hinterlands and polished shinier than Des's (suxukifreak) head. I have no problems in letting a K2 Gixxer consume my riding career and my life for that matter. I will not only enjoy its perfect aesthetically designed shape for making sweet love to which ever bird i bring home from the local BUT I will conceive my 1st child on this bike. I will ride my pregnant misses while in labour to the emergency centre on it, I will ride it as my missus and i leave the location of our wedding. FUK i'll ride it over the 1st boyfriend my daughter (if i have a daughter) brings home.

My obsession for this K2 will then lead to the failure of the relationship to my child, make me lose my job and end my marriage.

But you know what... I dont give a shit, cause when i wake up in the morning i dont need some aged troll looking back at me and a screaming kid to make brekky for. All i need is a shimck K2 waking me up from the morning suns' reflection from the shiner than Des's head polished body work as if it were waking me up to take her out.

aaaaah BLISS!

Edit: Holy shit mate this is a serious prize! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to win this awesome machine!

Rick

jakam04
01-11-2008, 12:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by Watto

onya Steve [8D]- what can I say mate that is a huuuge prize and kudos to ya for your genorosity

ok I think I'm way behind the 8 ball considering some of the responses back in so far which shows what a great bunch of guys n gals are in here (no need to get teary now peeps)

will now have to don the creative hat (look out Rockhard I can see ya smilin from here) and come up with a winner

Cheers
Watto

Could you imagine that... a WASF member winning this.... then there would be 3 K2s running around....

Jarrod

BANDITROD
01-11-2008, 12:06 PM
omg this is my destiny i swear for as long as i have been into bikes i have dreamed of owning such an awsome peice of machineerey this bike would become my third born child and i would even let it sleep inside ..and this bike would even rob me for the desire to kick midgets and poke at them with long sticks thats how much i want this bike and you would not regret giving me this awsome machine and you could watch it grow into something special .......................
i Rodney Ough swear to not strip this naked and turn it into something that will make my testicles grow bigger and my attractiveness to women miltiply by 500% by making this bike the tuffest K2 Streetfighter the world has ever seen and thats a promise :(

evad
01-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Seeing as I'm a tight bastard and have never owned a Suzuki let alone anything as new as this I would welcome it with open arms :D:D:D:D
Seriously Steve this is an amazing gesture for the forum, hats off to you mate!!

Azrael
01-11-2008, 08:35 PM
GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEE! I need a WASF display/loaner bike for the poor fuckers whos bikes i have for weeks on end, otherwise they're getting the ts185 and nobody wants to see that happen..

dinorider
02-11-2008, 12:29 PM
being a suzuki man I think you have the opportunity to try to convert me to the honda stable.promise not to butcher it and will put another bike up for grabs if I get it.an 83 rg 250 new era racer with 85 frank pons motor.:D

dinorider
02-11-2008, 12:31 PM
oops don`t know why I thought it was a honda.....drinking a little too much...my fuckup.still it could sleep with other suzuki`s

Jay_G
02-11-2008, 08:27 PM
My wife said i couldn't buy another bike, she did not say anything about getting given one.
After taking 2 and abit years to build my cantankerous 810cc fighter up that is still slower than a 600 and handles like a barge i could give the K2 the love and attention it deserves whilst being ridden and not hidden away as a showpiece only to come out on a dry weekend down to the coffee shop, thats not how i ride.
I would lavash it with only the best fuel, fluids, bubble baths and high quality parts whilst tucking it up in the garage at night.

racecomp
02-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Wow some of guys are really in the K2 models!!

As promised here are the pictures of the bike, it's 600mm long by 450mm high and goes like a rocket.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/629431597243294.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/629431597216558.jpg

jakam04
02-11-2008, 10:06 PM
LMFAO.... nice bike... a mate of mine had one of those till it fell from a 2nd story window....

Jarrod

BOHEMION
02-11-2008, 10:44 PM
i'll still have sex on it and loose my job over it :P

BANDITROD
03-11-2008, 12:48 AM
hahahahaha i still want it

Benz
03-11-2008, 01:29 AM
:D:D:D
Yeah, I'd have a K2 anytime too!!

Large
03-11-2008, 07:10 AM
I reckon I should have it because it looks a lot like my K4 that I sold 6 months ago and miss every day and Ive got cars, planes, helicopters and tanks but no RC bikes so it would complete the collection nicely.

Lucas
03-11-2008, 08:19 AM
I don't have any story as to why I deserve it more than anyone else, yeah I've been through some fucked shit in my life but so has everyone.

Qutie simply I want it to fighter and ride, I will build it if it comes:D

That and things between my wife and I are turning to shit pretty rapidly and atleast the bike will make me feel betterer about things and allow me to escape the tongue of fire and fury alot faster than my 'ol TRX[:p]

And your generosity is fucking mind boggling too bloke[^]

Fight_fan
03-11-2008, 08:46 AM
U missed that its n RC bike right Lucas? I want it even more now, I had no room for another bike, but n RC bike well thats a different story! Plus it would stop me buyin n RC drift car n keep my missus happy! :D

Ur generosity is outstanding Steve!

racecomp
03-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Sorry if my post was misleading it my well be a K3 or K4 model sorry. Still it’s a top prize they were a few hundred dollars in toys are us!!!

jakam04
03-11-2008, 11:31 AM
I feel I deserve this bike as it will give my son and I another male bonding activity away from the multitude of females in this house of mine.

In my family house we have an over supply of females (3 daughters and my wife) which has my son and I outnumbered 4-2. There is only my 22 month old son and I that arent affected by the Feminine temperamental gene.. I WANT this bike, I NEED this bike to ensure that my son can generate testosterone and give my son and I and excuse to be out in the shed/front driveway spending quality bloke time together... playing with da bikes.... (me with Mongrel and him with his awesome RC Bike)...

For the sake of my son.... WE NEED THIS BIKE....

Jarrod

Lucas
03-11-2008, 01:19 PM
hehehe, yeah Lance. Thats what happens when I post first then read

Fight_fan
03-11-2008, 01:30 PM
BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Classic...

Jockney Rebel
03-11-2008, 04:38 PM
//i need this bike to beat the guy up the road s ,,little 2 stroke dirt car thing and gain respect of my son and peers ..and im skint ..and im a fellow pom steve..and i also own a triumph steve..and xmas is comin

Cruisecontrol
03-11-2008, 06:58 PM
First I thought that was a bit jack, then I remembered that I didn't put forward my sob story and realised that it is as funny as fuck!

Well played, sir. :D

Azrael
03-11-2008, 07:29 PM
I still want it as a loaner bike, fuck em if they cant fit on it!

Shadowzone
03-11-2008, 07:51 PM
I too thought it was a bit jack, but I reckon since my life is currently crap, and I spent today in hospital again waiting for a doctor who couldn't get rid of me quick enough, and did nothing and wasn't interested in sorting out why my knee has ballooned up again, I should get it still. I just can't give Bob my blade if I do get it, cause trying to ride it with that blokes lid up me clacker would be a smidge (o.k. a hell of a lot) painful methinks...

miniman1
04-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I think i deserve it because i hav had THE most f*#ked year!!!
I had some idiot change lanes into me over a year ago, which left me with both legs and various other bones broken, i spent 2 1/2 months in hospital, had numerous operations(with 3 more to go), I havent been able to return to work yet and I STILL cant ride yet!!!!!
I feel i deserve it as it'll bring a little joy to me in my shit situation. :(

Gix11
04-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Glad to see people are still not reading the whole thread...

Azrael
04-11-2008, 07:07 PM
I read it and understood it, i still want the rc bike as a customer bike..fuck em.. I am suprised how many people on here have had such a shit time though, fark, is this the global hub of negativity..? Chin up cunts!

Weaselman
04-11-2008, 08:22 PM
i wanna put a monkey on one like that vid that was posted on here someplace

Cruisecontrol
04-11-2008, 08:27 PM
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=TQBb7L3-kTk

miniman1
04-11-2008, 08:48 PM
i understood, i want d RC bike
i cant ride a real 1 :(

Jockney Rebel
04-11-2008, 11:29 PM
..and i need this bike cos the possums in the roof need transport to go down the chippie for me ..useless lazy bastards

Azrael
05-11-2008, 12:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

..and i need this bike cos the possums in the roof need transport to go down the chippie for me ..useless lazy bastards

Down the chippie LOL ur funny as fuck!

(havent heard that in ages)

latheboy
05-11-2008, 04:19 PM
I think i need the R/C Suzi because when i first saw it on the shelf it made me cry with joy then utter sadness as i have no money to buy toys (my bike is still a 7/7) I would treat this weapon with the up most respect and not strip away the beautiful body work. One day i would like to be the fastest guy in the world and this would be a great training tool. Also i think it would look awesome sitting in front of the tv and just watch the model instead.
Your a big man to offer such a thing for a comp.

racecomp
05-11-2008, 06:04 PM
I want this prize because it's what I always wanted!!!

Shit just noticed it’s me that’s giving away this prize bugger….
Don’t forget it’s the moderator that is going to choose who wins the RC model unless you guys can pick a winner by a majority vote.

A bit like the new president of USA without the campaign trail…..

CBRRRT
09-11-2008, 05:17 AM
I'm a childish cunt and I like playing with toys. Oh and I'm a spoilt little bastard so GIVE IT TO ME NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Weaselman
09-11-2008, 07:28 PM
winner ^

JackTar
12-11-2008, 01:11 PM
I would like it but not because I want to own it I just want it because if I have it then none of these other cunts can.

morrigan
12-11-2008, 08:30 PM
I want it coz I'm a girl.
My mum gave me girl toys, like stupid baby dolls and Bimbo barbie and pink shit, and my brother got all the cool stuff like meccano and a little teeny steam powered locomotive that actually worked, and a slug gun. (I'm a better shot than him anyway)So I'm deprived (some may say depraved, but that's beside the point), and I'm a realy good shot with a slug gun. I'm not bad with an M16 either...

JackTar
12-11-2008, 10:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

I'm a childish cunt and I like playing with toys. Oh and I'm a spoilt little bastard so GIVE IT TO ME NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Aren't you poms supposed to wait till you don't win it then whinge about not winning it?

CBRRRT
14-11-2008, 08:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

Aren't you poms supposed to wait till you don't win it then whinge about not winning it?

If I dont win JackTar (Whine) I'll complaine (Whinge) to the site moderato (Moan) and I'll keep complaining (Belly ache) untill he sends me something nice. (Whinge Whine Belly Ache Moan) and stop keep calling me a Pomm, it hurts my feelings.

JackTar
16-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Stop being one then.

pt
17-11-2008, 03:17 PM
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=544o_5HF0qg

Jockney Rebel
17-11-2008, 09:51 PM
i thot the "e" in pome stands for england so im out lol

CBRRRT
18-11-2008, 06:25 AM

Stop being one then.

LOL :D I'll stop whinging when you guys stop sending that fucking Fosters shite over here. ;)

Fish
18-11-2008, 08:26 AM
Well we don't drink it here so we gotta send the shit somewhere. You buggers seem to be the only ones mental enough to drink it.

CBRRRT
18-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Wah ha ha ha, quality mate. I likes me Tiger beer, if you drink 5 pints of it then go to the bog you'll piss a pint of Fosters.

Its the spotty teenagers that drink that stuff over here.

JackTar
19-11-2008, 02:59 PM
No one here drinks fosters mate even the abbos would rather drink their own piss.

Fight_fan
19-11-2008, 03:15 PM

No one here drinks fosters mate even the abbos would rather drink their own piss.

They do dont they? I figured it was jst coz they enjoyed it tho! That n Petrol is fuckin expensive nowadays! ;)

CBRRRT
19-11-2008, 09:07 PM
The TV ads over here would have us believe you guys drink nothing else, thats why I tried to get a rise out of you. Not even the Abbos drink it, lol, I'll have to remember that one next time i'm in the pub.

"Pint of Fosters Sir"

"Fuck off, not even the Abbos drink that shit"

Ha Ha Ha, Thats funny as fuck!!!!!!

Razorback
24-11-2008, 01:52 PM
I owned one...(1000K2 PTR Stealth Replica)never got over having to sell it to apease the Mrs and get a mortgage. Someone else should get the lil thing coz I would just sit and cry all over it.

Gix11
01-12-2008, 04:56 PM
I reckon it's Racecomp's call on this one..........

racecomp
02-12-2008, 06:37 PM
No not me it's the mods call, I'll just post it to the winner once you give me the address, so come on mate who is the winner[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]

BANDITROD
02-12-2008, 07:16 PM
i win hows that mate

Gix11
03-12-2008, 04:31 PM
ALRIGHT -HERE WE GO!

Well my first angle was to go with the original lot who thought it was a real bike, then it was to go with the blokes that just took the piss after finding out what it really was......

BUT

I reckon anyone who pours their sob story out even when they DO know it's not a real bike is one sad bastard, so they really need this thing to stop them feeling sorry for themselves. So who do you reckon that is then???

MINIMAN1

"it'll bring a little joy to me in my shit situation"
Maybe you have a cd of violin tracks you can send him as well Racecomp?

I'll leave it with you boys to sort it out.

And once again, thanks for donating something to a competition Steve, you're a good bloke!

racecomp
05-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Congrats Miniman 1, send me message with your postal address and I’ll send it to you ASAP.

miniman1
06-12-2008, 05:12 PM
PM sent mate,

Gix11, C'mon mate, if you hadnt been able 2 ride for over a year, Im sure you'd feel the same :D

Gix11
08-12-2008, 01:27 PM
You're all good mate. Enjoy the bike mate and send us a video to prove it works!

racecomp
24-12-2008, 05:36 AM
miniman1, you been playing with the new bike yet?

Gix11
24-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Yea, where's the photos?

miniman1
26-01-2009, 03:55 PM
yeah mate, been playin with the new toy, unfortunately its now got a few scratches :(

ill put up some pics wen i take some