PDA

View Full Version : MARCH 2014 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - VOTE!

Pages : [1] 2

Gix11
01-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Welcome to the MARCH 2014 ASF Streetfighter of the month poll. Yes it's April now, but these bikes were submitted in March, and that's how it goes....now.

It's time to choose one of these great bikes to be Streetfighter of the month.

Please place one vote for the bike of your choice above by clicking the selector above the photo then clicking VOTE at the bottom. The voting is open to ANY visitors to this page, but you only get one vote - so make it count!

This month's winner will be the bike with the most votes by the end of the month and will be entered into the Streetfighter of the year poll at the end of the year, plus be entered into next years ASF calendar (all going to plan) plus a few more features for the winning ASF member.

As always; No offence to the guys that didn't get their bikes into the 4 drawn this month, it's always hard and stresseful. trust me, you don't want the job if doing it.

Happy voting!

turbowarrior
01-04-2014, 02:24 PM
On my phone I can't see where the selector icon is...I vote for the Zed

Gix11
01-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Cheers for the feedback Randal. I just checked on my phone and I see what you mean. It's poxy small just to the top left of the image. I'll see if I can't make it bigger somehow.

MattyDucati
01-04-2014, 03:58 PM
that z1:eek: love it

Cruisecontrol
01-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Only two streetfighters this month.
Certainly makes voting easier!

Surt
02-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Z1

Gix11
02-04-2014, 08:48 AM
Only two streetfighters this month.
Certainly makes voting easier!

Two? Please explain.

stiffsimon
02-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Er isn't it April now Si?

Gix11
02-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Er isn't it April now Si?

You don't miss a thing do you Simon? Well, other than the first line in the first post above of course... :)

stiffsimon
02-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Trained observer me Si, Oooops lol

Gix11
04-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Am I the only one that thinks someone is pretty bored?

hyofighter
04-04-2014, 12:54 PM
just noticed that myself haha

jakam04
04-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Just for the record Si, I'm not fudging figures here. What started out as a bit of harmless fun by mentioning the comp to a mate has gone out of control with people visiting page and voting.

:cool: :cool:

Cruisecontrol
04-04-2014, 02:22 PM
So if Mark doesn't win, will he take his ball and go home like oldskool did?

MattyDucati
04-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Well that's just shit, but funny as. It is a sweet old man bike jarred, I'd get one but I already have one in front of my tv for sleeping on.

hyofighter
04-04-2014, 03:15 PM
id get my friends to log in and do it too but i have no friends

Unregistered
04-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Duh

Unregistered
04-04-2014, 03:21 PM
You don't need to log in just go send the link to your homo friends and vote...

MattyDucati
04-04-2014, 04:22 PM
You don't need to log in just go send the link to your homo friends and vote...

thanks for voting homo

jakam04
04-04-2014, 04:27 PM
id get my friends to log in and do it too but i have no friends

Fixed ;)

Tony Nitrous
04-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Fixed ;)

Looking at the voting that might be the right word ..... ;)

TurboKat
04-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Well this comp. is officially worthless if a stock shitbox can not only enter but win.
Supercharger's Z is the second sexiest motorcycle on the planet.

MattyDucati
04-04-2014, 10:21 PM
^^^^^^^
what he said

Unregistered
05-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Well this comp. is officially worthless if a stock shitbox can not only enter but win.

But needs a supercharger to keep up with the stock shitbox....

wackyrider
05-04-2014, 07:57 AM
Looks like the site is suddenly getting interesting again. lol

ozzy1100
05-04-2014, 08:03 AM
But needs a supercharger to keep up with the stock shitbox....

OK Ill bite.... please explain where you see a supercharger...
and while I know jarrod and have seen his bike in person anyone that votes agaisnt the Z ( btw scotts and matts are stillgreat bikes)
should go find a quite spot cut their wrists and quitely bleed out.....

wackyrider
05-04-2014, 08:12 AM
I have ridden with Mark on the Zed and that think rocks. Not only does it look good, but he can chuck it around the bends too.

wackyrider
05-04-2014, 08:13 AM
OK Ill bite.... please explain where you see a supercharger....

oh the joys of people just visiting a forum. lol You think anyone actually looked at the pics.

Well played Jarrod, still think you should sell this couch and get another real bike again haha

ozzy1100
05-04-2014, 08:18 AM
oh the joys of people just visiting a forum. lol You think anyone actually looked at the pics.

Well played Jarrod, still think you should sell this couch and get another real bike again haha

Im still not shore that it isnt a troll.......

ozzy1100
05-04-2014, 08:19 AM
I have ridden with Mark on the Zed and that think rocks. Not only does it look good, but he can chuck it around the bends too.

just think what 30 to 40 hp more in one of those things goes like lol

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
05-04-2014, 10:03 AM

It's not often I would agree with Frenchie, but seriously? Hang your head in shame Jarrod. You should really build a bike like the one with the cute puppy on the tank.

Stock Boolie? Really?

That's just rude.

Cruisecontrol
05-04-2014, 11:31 AM
anyone that votes agaisnt the Z ( btw scotts and matts are stillgreat bikes)

Scott's and Matt's are the only streetfighters in the "streetfighter of the month" comp. The Z is a nice looking modified bike but I still didn't vote for it.

Unregistered
05-04-2014, 11:41 AM

Yeah Second best maybe ... but its obvious that the M109R is the First ...... or sexiest should I say ..

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
05-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Yeah Second best maybe ... but its obvious that the M109R is the First ...... or sexiest should I say ..

Please stop, you're obviously over medicating

stiffsimon
05-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Im still not shore that it isnt a troll.......

My first thoughts were shit Pete's back but then I noticed that the spelling was too good and Jarrod, not cool.

jakam04
05-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Simon, all I've done is enter my bike for a bit of a giggle being the comp started on 01 April. I mentioned this comp to a few mates and the rest is out of my hands.

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
05-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Simon, all I've done is enter my bike for a bit of a giggle being the comp started on 01 April. I mentioned this comp to a few mates and the rest is out of my hands.

Hey Jarrod, you've been away too long brother. Did you forget that ASF is just a formation piss taking team?

But seriously, build another fighter ��

jakam04
05-04-2014, 12:39 PM
I know that well mate. I'm not the one crying in my cereal bowl. ;)

Unregistered
05-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Please stop, you're obviously over medicating

Medication or Not ......... Go Figure..... The Voting Talks the Loser walks .....

And you said second best bike on the Planet ........ Most of us live on Earth but whatever planet you're from things must be very different ...... interesting at times I'm guessin..

And ....... by the way reading your posts is making me want to Bling up my soldering Iron and Burn my eyes out, just for something different.

And ...... I have a great idea for next time you put up Pics to vote on and there is a better bike up there just delete their Picture and sling shit at em so you get more Votes till you are the only one left, then Boom ........ WINNER ......

Maybe Even Mr TurboKat will get in the running for this Illustrious Title .... mmmmmm must have misplaced your Pic somewhere ??? (AKA stock shitbox eh, Now I thought that was a bit low .....)

They are talkin up the Ducati Diavel as a cruiser, in my eyes the perfect streetfighter .... even a Triumph Rocket 3 all blinged up ..... as is the Big Suzuki. All depends how you look at defining a streetfighter .... eh.

Now while we are on the subject ......

Matts R1 is absolutely stunning and the moment my daughter turns 17 and gets her Learners Permit I'm gonna be looking for one of those for her ...... Streetfighter - Nah.
Scottys YZF is... well ......Headlight, Paintwork, colour, styling all very Different ....... but Streetfighter - Nah
Jarrods M109R .......Looks Tuff, big cubes, Big Grunt, big tyres, big Brakes, plenty of Bling and Black ......Streetfighter - Sure is
Now Superchargers Z ....... this is all Streetfighter ........ a early Z is all class and all Streetfighter, will still ride and feel like an older Bike I'd imagine, but one I'd love in my shed .... Streetfighter - Sure is

Moto to this story - We all define a streetfighter differently ....

PS ..... Oh Man I luv this site ...... and since we all ride shouldn't we all get along .......... just thinken out aloud ... ??????????

Unregistered
05-04-2014, 01:39 PM
You shitfighter girls do really know how to tear up !

hooligan
05-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Well, I gotta say, I agree with the terminology of the unregistered guests, and our new shit fighter of the month competition. A deserving winner.

Maybe it is Pete, both the bikes he liked had orange on 'em.

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
05-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Medication or Not ......... Go Figure..... The Voting Talks the Loser walks .....

And you said second best bike on the Planet ........ Most of us live on Earth but whatever planet you're from things must be very different ...... interesting at times I'm guessin..

And ....... by the way reading your posts is making me want to Bling up my soldering Iron and Burn my eyes out, just for something different.

And ...... I have a great idea for next time you put up Pics to vote on and there is a better bike up there just delete their Picture and sling shit at em so you get more Votes till you are the only one left, then Boom ........ WINNER ......

Maybe Even Mr TurboKat will get in the running for this Illustrious Title .... mmmmmm must have misplaced your Pic somewhere ??? (AKA stock shitbox eh, Now I thought that was a bit low .....)

They are talkin up the Ducati Diavel as a cruiser, in my eyes the perfect streetfighter .... even a Triumph Rocket 3 all blinged up ..... as is the Big Suzuki. All depends how you look at defining a streetfighter .... eh.

Now while we are on the subject ......

Matts R1 is absolutely stunning and the moment my daughter turns 17 and gets her Learners Permit I'm gonna be looking for one of those for her ...... Streetfighter - Nah.
Scottys YZF is... well ......Headlight, Paintwork, colour, styling all very Different ....... but Streetfighter - Nah
Jarrods M109R .......Looks Tuff, big cubes, Big Grunt, big tyres, big Brakes, plenty of Bling and Black ......Streetfighter - Sure is
Now Superchargers Z ....... this is all Streetfighter ........ a early Z is all class and all Streetfighter, will still ride and feel like an older Bike I'd imagine, but one I'd love in my shed .... Streetfighter - Sure is

Moto to this story - We all define a streetfighter differently ....

PS ..... Oh Man I luv this site ...... and since we all ride shouldn't we all get along .......... just thinken out aloud ... ??????????

WOW !! Sand in ya flange much ?

Rant over ?

Now go to welcome to the madness section, sign up, pay your dues then just maybe your opinion will given consideration.......maybe.

Unregistered
05-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Gents
The Z1 is a great looking bike, but it is no more a streetfighter than the VZR1800RZ.
Maybe you need to look at the definition of a street fighter modification.

Ride safe all

Unregistered
05-04-2014, 05:21 PM
OK Ill bite.... please explain where you see a supercharger...
and while I know jarrod and have seen his bike in person anyone that votes agaisnt the Z ( btw scotts and matts are stillgreat bikes)

Exactly, hasn't got one....Jarrod wins.

rod185651
05-04-2014, 05:24 PM
I voted for the one of the only two street fighters and it was a Yamaha

hyofighter
05-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Wow . Just wow . After all that i still have only 5 votes and it hasnt changed in days even after a facebook link see jarrod i told you i had no friends . Plus i thought fancy paint custom tail peice odd styling poor handling and average looks was the perfect "streetfighter" of the yzf. Back to the drawing board

hyofighter
05-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Jarrod i just posted the link to this comp to my good mates over at netrider . Wait till them votes roll in Bahahahahahahaha

jakam04
05-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Jarrod i just posted the link to this comp to my good mates over at netrider . Wait till them votes roll in Bahahahahahahaha

Aawwwww no fair. There are sooooo many people on net rider that will jump in ;)

ALBI
05-04-2014, 11:57 PM
[QUOTE=jakam04;405418]You guys finished? Kiss, make up and then get back to bagging out the non-conforming bike ;)

That was the more entertaining subject :cool:[/QU

The 109 is still deserving as a winner !
Took one for a ride from Newcastle Suzuki not that long ago , I loved how it wants to tip into corners ,was a strange feeling. For a cruiser.

EVLZX
06-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Don't stop now, it was just getting amusing.

Unregistered
06-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Lol fucking drama queens....doesn't this place have moderators?(I bet they are very handsome and awfully clever)

Almost anything hoes it looks lol

ozzy1100
06-04-2014, 02:10 PM
yes we even let people that want to hid behind being anonymous have a say........

Ozzy1100s mum
06-04-2014, 06:21 PM
yes we even let people that want to hid behind being anonymous have a say........

Hiding? Lol it's only a name

MattyDucati
06-04-2014, 06:32 PM
you shit stirrers (guests) should hang around, youll fit right in!;)

ozzy1100
06-04-2014, 06:34 PM
well my name is lynton and over many yrs people have come to respect what I have to say, they dont always like it but as with your oppion I really dont give a fuck... I should have known better than to feed a troll.
I have known jarrod for many yrs and I would like to think he respects me maybe you should have a word to him if you know him so well...... at the end of the day I would have liked that you proved that your not a very small attention seeking wanabe with a over inflated oppion of what he dose and dose not know but alas it seems I may well be waiting for some time.

Jarrods mum
06-04-2014, 07:04 PM
well my name is lynton and over many yrs people have come to respect what I have to say, they dont always like it but as with your oppion I really dont give a fuck... I should have known better than to feed a troll.
I have known jarrod for many yrs and I would like to think he respects me maybe you should have a word to him if you know him so well...... at the end of the day I would have liked that you proved that your not a very small attention seeking wanabe with a over inflated oppion of what he dose and dose not know but alas it seems I may well be waiting for some time.

Lighten up lynton...all in good fun buddy..if you can't handle a bit of piss taking it might be time to buy a 109 and move forward .

ozzy1100
06-04-2014, 07:12 PM
lol now thats more like it . I would buy a 109 but I have a penis so ill stick to my kick arse air cooled kwaka's
its where all the cool kids hang

K6Thou
06-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Fuckin' hell ladies you've out done yourselves this time !!

ozzy1100
06-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Fuckin' hell ladies you've out done yourselves this time !!

dan you been spending to much time getting yr dick suxed to keep up lol

Yella
06-04-2014, 09:00 PM
This has been a fun read. :)

Yella
06-04-2014, 09:01 PM
and a note we do have Mods they are just very lazy (but still handsome and clever):)

Unregistered
06-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Just for the record guys, we all get around on 2 wheels and last I checked, the only neanderthals that NEVER acknowlege us on the roads are Hardley Davidson riders.
Yeah it started as a little fun and how seriously funny would it be if Jarrod did win?
M109r a couch? OUCH
M109r riders no penis? Now youve got a complex. Im guessing youre gods gift to gays then mate?
I love a fast bike and have (until becoming a father and wanting to limit the urge to go spastic on a sports bike) had heaps of very fast bikes.
Get over it and see it for what it is. A top bloke getting a few votes from mates, and having a laugh.

Keep riding guys and keep the testosterone in check, Youre all raising your blood pressure and nothings gonna change.

ozzy1100
06-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Lighten up lynton...all in good fun buddy..if you can't handle a bit piss taking
facetious
fəˈsiːʃəs/
adjective
adjective: facetious

treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humour; flippant

Unregistered
06-04-2014, 11:03 PM
WOW. Looks like the real road warrior {read as; something with real power and torque} has started a bit of a heated argument.

Unregistered
06-04-2014, 11:06 PM
IF Jarrod wins????? Only way he won't win is if he is disqualified.

metric armchair
06-04-2014, 11:33 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/48193325.jpg
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/48193471.jpg

Iceman
07-04-2014, 06:12 AM
I only see red X's ^^^^^

jakam04
07-04-2014, 06:41 AM
I prefer my chicken strips deep fried and of the sweet chilli variety :cool: :cool:

Unregistered
09-04-2014, 09:45 PM
facetious
fəˈsiːʃəs/
adjective
adjective: facetious

treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humour; flippant

hey Ozzy good to see your still flapping at the gums ........... But where did Turbo Kat get to ??? ....... I loved him man ...... He was such a tool ....... I'm missing him bad...... i love cock ...... :(

Lord wazza
10-04-2014, 03:42 PM
I have a clear substance oozing from the eye of my sausage WTF!

ALBI
10-04-2014, 09:43 PM
wow moderated or what !

Unregistered
10-04-2014, 10:05 PM
hey Ozzy good to see your still flapping at the gums ........... But where did Turbo Kat get to ??? ....... I loved him man ...... He was such a tool ....... I'm missing him bad...... i love cock ...... :(

Hey Iceman, that's a little rude, careful your husband doesn't get Jealous though ......

latheboy
10-04-2014, 10:45 PM
This shit needs to stop.. guest fags, man up and sign in and stop trolling.. it's not cool, you're not funny, you just make yourself sound like a 9 year kid who daddy loves way too much.. or you guys are army fags .. either way it's a bit ghey..

Mods, maybe you cunts should do your job, get their ip addresses and share..

How about, look I know this might sound crazy, only registered users can vote in the comps ..

K6Thou
10-04-2014, 10:47 PM
You've changed man.....

latheboy
10-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Nah, I'm just sobber and straight .. wait for the weekend ;)

Unregistered
10-04-2014, 11:11 PM

Good to see the votes ROLLING in for the shitfighters LOL LOL LOL

MattyDucati
10-04-2014, 11:27 PM

Fuck me your a cockhead aren't ya, what you ride? Cock is the only thing you've ridden i bet!

Im betting that ya love the smell of leather in the night too ya knob jockey

hyofighter
10-04-2014, 11:34 PM

Mister unrego mention mates and netrider is usually found as joking on asf but obviously you have mates at netrider and for that i am sorry

hyofighter
11-04-2014, 12:01 AM
o looky here !!!
http://www.ozboulevards.com/index.php?threads/a-bit-of-a-favour.6565/

hyofighter
11-04-2014, 12:06 AM
mmmm which one do I pic um the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one ooo look a red one oops nar that's black too hahahaha

http://www.ozboulevards.com/index.php?threads/bike-of-the-month-april.6553/

MattyDucati
11-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Nice find there Scotty lol

jakam04
11-04-2014, 06:45 AM
o looky here !!!
http://www.ozboulevards.com/index.php?threads/a-bit-of-a-favour.6565/

Good detective work there Scotty...the cat is out of the bag.

After years of watching most of you guys sling abit of shit at each other, I took this opportunity to exact a bit of piss taking myself and have a little bit of a laugh.

Over to you Si as the head honcho now that there is 100% visibility. At no stage has there been any malice shown or meant by myself... :cool: :cool:

wackyrider
11-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Wow, this thread is deep man. It's like people on one forum, talking about people on another forum. Out in public like, except for hiding behind a screen and shit. Just deep man.

I'll keep to riding and having fun as always and try not to let these harsh words from mysterious persons from another page and stuff make me want to kill myself and the like.

I am surprised at the amount of time out of the shed all you people have though. Get to fuckin building!!!!

The other site like... well, get to polishing, and sitting on couches like.. with all your factory customized with off the shelf unique bike parts and stuff.

Peace out

jakam04
11-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Wow, this thread is deep man. It's like people on one forum, talking about people on another forum. Out in public like, except for hiding behind a screen and shit. Just deep man.

I'll keep to riding and having fun as always and try not to let these harsh words from mysterious persons from another page and stuff make me want to kill myself and the like.

I am surprised at the amount of time out of the shed all you people have though. Get to fuckin building!!!!

The other site like... well, get to polishing, and sitting on couches like.. with all your factory customized with off the shelf unique bike parts and stuff.

Peace out

Touché

SeannesM109R
11-04-2014, 07:03 AM
mmmm which one do I pic um the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one ooo look a red one oops nar that's black too hahahaha

http://www.ozboulevards.com/index.php?threads/bike-of-the-month-april.6553/

HEY..... You've missed the white one.... I'm going to CRY...!

SeannesM109R
11-04-2014, 07:43 AM
This is just my opinion, but we all ride, we all have a different tastes, but slagging others people's bikes and personnel attacks is not cool... Slagging another mans bike is like slagging his wife...

As for me I'm not well hung... And I'm not gay... I am however different...

I have ridden sports bikes, and I ride a WHITE M109R proudly (best colour BTW) and in time due to bad injuries I will be riding a trike and will do proudly then probably a wheel chair... And hopefully I can bling it out..! Lol

You must be very careful of what you say, there is a few guys on the M109R forums that fully modify their bikes with hand made custom parts, not just bolt on parts... Just like you guys do...

As for Jarrod's bike, he has a lot of friends and he is a top bloke, and I would of voted for him regardless of what he rode because he asked us for a bit of a favour...

And just so you guys know... The M109R is a real muscle machine and IMHO it has the right to be called a street fighter... I know that I have scared the shit out of sports bike riders, they double take they couldn't believe I could keep up because they have a preconceived idea about cruisers, but believe me these things are a force to be reckoned with...

Having said that my ZZR1200 was a real machine too...

Every mans bike is his pride and joy whatever it is...

latheboy
11-04-2014, 08:28 AM
You are a lying cunt dead puppy handler.

To start with,
[QUOTE=jakam04;405299]Just for the record Si, I'm not fudging figures here. What started out as a bit of harmless fun by mentioning the comp to a mate has gone out of control with people visiting page and voting.

Then you change you're story,

So it goes from telling 1 mate to telling a few mates, then having a read on the linked forum you are asking them "ALL" to vote and having a crack at this forum.

I always thought you were a bit of a fuck wit, this just proves it.

I'm going to supply the trouphy for this comp, it's a rubber fist..... I know you will use it on your new dog.

GromitM109R
11-04-2014, 09:08 AM
You are a lying cunt dead puppy handler.

To start with,
[QUOTE=jakam04;405299]Just for the record Si, I'm not fudging figures here. What started out as a bit of harmless fun by mentioning the comp to a mate has gone out of control with people visiting page and voting.

Then you change you're story,

So it goes from telling 1 mate to telling a few mates, then having a read on the linked forum you are asking them "ALL" to vote and having a crack at this forum.

I always thought you were a bit of a fuck wit, this just proves it.

I'm going to supply the trouphy for this comp, it's a rubber fist..... I know you will use it on your new dog.

WOW... I bet your just the pride and joy of membership on ASF huh?
... I can well imagine why people are falling over themselves to join the forum with members like you...

I own a couple of rides; a 109 & a so called 'streetfighter' - but its all about getting out, meeting great people and enjoying the ride. Register & join you say rather than adding a post as a guest'? Frankly, after reading the thread and posts I think I get a sense of what ASF stands for - Thanks, but I think I'll pass.

You boys sure know how to crack out the welcome mat! Stay safe & ride on...

latheboy
11-04-2014, 09:37 AM
I haven't even got started Gromit, don't forget you blokes came here to vote for a stock bike in a "streetfighter" comp and take the piss out of us.

How would you feel if in your monthly comp and CBR250 got all the votes?

latheboy
11-04-2014, 09:47 AM
This is an open forum, so like yourself, I can have a personal opinion.
I have stated mine as have the Guests who are unlikely to join up after the attacks they have made.

My opinion is mine alone, nothing to do with the forum or anyone else.

" I bet your just the pride and joy of membership on ASF huh? " that would be funny if it were true :) , sadly I'm not.

hyofighter
11-04-2014, 10:45 AM
not sure whats happening here but there has been a rather large spike in the votes for the yzf , now either netrider has come on board and REALLY like my yzf or there is something sinister happening coz there is no way my yzf is better than that Z

Lord wazza
11-04-2014, 11:06 AM
I'm still oozing stuff!

hyofighter
11-04-2014, 11:08 AM
you should see a doctor

xa-mont
11-04-2014, 12:26 PM
not sure whats happening here but there has been a rather large spike in the votes for the yzf , now either netrider has come on board and REALLY like my yzf or there is something sinister happening coz there is no way my yzf is better than that Z

sinister... never... dubious... perhaps

xa-mont
11-04-2014, 12:34 PM
well i never... a lot of people with good taste have voted in the last hour...

latheboy
11-04-2014, 01:10 PM
What a pisser, come on Jarrod... you gonna bight?
I'm doped up on codeine and have my offensive pants on.

hyofighter
11-04-2014, 02:06 PM
do they look like this ?

http://ripples.curtin.edu.au/images/HappyPants-Pete.jpg

xa-mont
11-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Those pants sure are offensive

latheboy
11-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Get with the times bro.

http://www.zimbio.com/mp/DK0UBUd-yiTl.jpg

Unregistered
11-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Lol, I'm not one to bite.... That was my puppy's job. If you can't see that this was just a littłe fun then nothing I say will matter ;)