PDA

View Full Version : King Kong

Hagarr
25-08-2013, 06:40 PM
As it turns out made the press.

The article is a bit wayward but ostensibly how it came about.

Would have been good to have had fitted & tested the swingarm extensions before this article but couldn't quite get there and a nail in the tyre at the last minute finished any chance of testing at Motorplex with standard length swinger as the season finished just before this all was sorted.

Issue #83

xa-mont
25-08-2013, 06:43 PM
what?

edit: Had no pictures when I looked and didn't make much sense. Now it does. Good job mate.

hyofighter
25-08-2013, 07:44 PM
good work danny will have to lookout for that issue of rapid

Spanks
27-08-2013, 08:34 PM
bought it yesterday. In between the Ferrari themed Busa (WTF?) and Wide Ass RSV Aprillia (Shoot me now!) yours was def Best bike of the lot. Loved the look of the exhaust really slimed the ass down.

Hagarr
28-08-2013, 02:17 PM
bought it yesterday. In between the Ferrari themed Busa (WTF?) and Wide Ass RSV Aprillia (Shoot me now!) yours was def Best bike of the lot. Loved the look of the exhaust really slimed the ass down.

Cheers Spanks, yeah the standard exhausts are even more ugly than the rest of the bike LOL!

MONO
28-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Any picks of the link pipe ? , I can't quite see but I guess you have removed the cat.

GO the KING

Hagarr
30-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Any picks of the link pipe ? , I can't quite see but I guess you have removed the cat.

GO the KING

CAT aren't they things you shoot?

Exhaust is as is Hayabusa and link pipe I'll scan the parts page for you if you like.