PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Mechanical Trades people in the Brisbane / Chinchilla area

wackyrider
31-05-2013, 08:06 AM
My company is expanding in Queensland and we have a few projects coming up in the CSG market working with the main players producing LNG from the Surat basin to Gladstone and Curtis Island.

We are an established international provider of mechanical services solutions to the energy services sector.
We have extensive engineering offices, workshops and storage facilities in 24 locations, located in each of the key oil and gas markets. We have invested over £80m in creating our capability and we generated profitable revenue in excess of £140m in 2012.
We provide our customers with innovative and cost effective solutions with an uncompromising focus on safety and service excellence.
Each of our business lines is considered an expert in their field – and we have over 1400 experienced personnel deployed onshore, offshore and onsite across the world.

I am looking for local techs in either Brisbane or preferably Chinchilla region with experience in any of the following:

Pipeline pigging and commissioning
Hydraulic flushing and chemical services
PSV re-certification and repair

Preference will be given if you also had a truck licence and a forklift licence.

If you know of anyone who is interested, get them to send me an email to jtabone@enermech.com

davo
07-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Can I see your visa please

Large
07-06-2013, 10:47 PM

Fucking LOL

wackyrider
08-06-2013, 09:32 AM

Sure thing mate.

In fact the only reason I'm not permanant yet is cos I've done it all by the book. And get this... I pay taxes too. I know, WTF... lol

BANDITROD
09-06-2013, 07:05 PM
hahahahahaha fuck Davo i just spat my milk everywhere