PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coasters - pickup needed.

TurboKat
02-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Hey Chaps, I've bought a pair of spoked wheels off the 'Bay & the seller won't post them & doesn't accept Paypal (I don't blame him) so I need someone who knows their shit to pick them up for me if possible.
The ad was light on details, the pics were fuzzy & the seller didn't tell me much when I did the 'Ask Seller a Question' thing so whoever picks them up needs to give them a good going over to check that they're the sizes they're sposed to be, spin them to check for buckles/runout, check for cracks in the rims, bent discs, etc.
I don't want to pay for them in advance so I'd be transferring the $$ to your account so you could pay the dude if they check out OK.
Of course no good deed goes unpunished so the standard compensation of a slab/bottle/cash/whatever applies.
Hope someone can help.

RevHead
02-12-2012, 05:47 PM
if you can get them to me before i leave 12 noon friday up here to come to the drags id be happy to carry them down for you,

shano
02-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Ill be in Invernell northern NSW for next few weeks, if you can get your shit to here i can check for fitment to my own cycle or rub my cock on them for ya.

oldskool
02-12-2012, 10:47 PM
But you don't have a cock Shano.

TurboKat
03-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Ill be in Invernell northern NSW for next few weeks, if you can get your shit to here i can check for fitment to my own cycle or rub my cock on them for ya.
If you had any shred of decency about you you'd drive to the Goldy & pick 'em up for me... it's just up the road from where you are & it's not like you've got much to do or anything.
I must say Shano, the mental picture of me receiving my shiny new spokies only to find them covered in your toxic dickcheese is off putting to say the least... & a little bit arousing.

Gix11
03-12-2012, 05:36 PM
What area mate?

El_Hefty
04-12-2012, 07:25 AM
Hey TK you cock. Ill do it, then you can get a rental car come get them and bring my frame up, fucking great idea

DCRacing
04-12-2012, 07:51 AM
And while you are coming up this way i will pitch in a couple of hundred for you to drag a bike and parts up here.......;)

TurboKat
04-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Pickup is in Ashmore, if that's near you Mike let me know & I'll give you a bell.
DC - You can't have that bike until after the Drags this Satdy, Deano's gunna throw it in the trailer (just lying on its side with nothing holding it in) & we're all gunna take turns doing top gear revlimiter fire burnouts & popping tyres on it when we're all blind drunk on Satdy night... fuck, I hope we don't get too pissed & burn it to the ground... Bathurst style. ;)

Gix11
04-12-2012, 12:32 PM
If you guys have some love interest going on then all good. Ashmore is near me and Mike so let me know if it goes tits up.

El_Hefty
05-12-2012, 06:52 AM
yeah tk two minutes down the road

well maybe ten but all good

DCRacing
05-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Bitches........ just make sure you get some good pics

TurboKat
05-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Sorted, Mike is looking after it for me, thanks a lot though Si.