PDA

View Full Version : Ride For Jamie Lord, 13 Oct 2012, Dayboro Showgrounds

psycobilly
03-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Hi guys, there is a run coming up to support a fellow rider who's fallen on some hard times. 6 months after losing his wife to cancer (at 34 y.o.) Jamie had a horrific accident on his speed triple, leaving him a ventilated quadraplegic. He has a 4 y.o. daughter Isobella to look after, so this run is to raise funds for her current and future needs. Starts at Dayboro showgrounds, up over Mt Mee then along the highway to Ettamogah Pub where a band will be playing. Registration is $10 and in the registration pack there is raffle tix to be sold with some desirable prizes for all but especially riders. All prizes are donated so all money raised goes straight to Jamie and Isobella. By registering now and riding on the day YOU are in the draw for a 3 day double pass to Phillip Island motogp, Leather and textile jackets, subscriptions to Rapid Bikes and more. For more info, and to register, go to www.rideforjamielord.com (http://www.rideforjamielord.com) or facebook ride for jamie lord. Thanks

nemo
04-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Are you going? I put up some of my tickets in the for sale section.
I am coming along to the ride! Already looking like it will be a big turnout!

psycobilly
04-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Certainly am going, helping out with marshalling on the day. Forgot champions ride day also up for grabs for riders who have pre registered. All signs point to a large turnout which will mean a slow ride over Mt Mee :( but it is a cause worthy of support.