PDA

View Full Version : TLS 99 model parting out

ALBI
29-12-2011, 08:59 PM
:cool:alright guys and gals , im offering this lot here to my fellow nutters before it goes to ebay!
ill be getting pics with the digi cammera tomoz as the bike is at my workshop as all my pics are on my phone, unless you want me to text the pics to you instead 0412636276 call me ,call me now lol:cool:

ok here is an update

1-complete triple clamp with clip-ons sold "gitzy"

2-full electrics ie ecu,harness and sensors 1st dibs to el_hefty "so more or less sold !

3-wheelsx2 all brake calipers 1st dibs big dan

so wats left ??

frame and swing arm with rotary dampner,left hand fairing with screen,good headlight with lens protector $$$$$ 500- """""note frame is a state write off in NSW"" so its only good for track bike or drag bike AND IF BIG DAN PASSES ON THE WHEELS ETC THEN IT WILL BE A ROLLER AGAIN !!!frame,swinger,rotary dampner and spacers etc sold

THE YOSHI PIPES ARE STILL UP THERE AS IS THE SPEEDO ASSEY!

the parts TLS that i bought for the engine and some bits and bobs is up for grabs it was a stat write off in NSW it was hit in the right hand front fork and the bike was parked out the front of his house by a p plater.
now by about 3pm tomoz i should have the bike completely stripped and will have all the pics needed for you lot and hopefully a few more parts as i dont know wat they will be like untill its stripped!!

1- yosimurra RS-3 tittanium pipes im giving them a pollish up at the moe and they are comming up ok !
were the rubber mount strap is has worn a slight grove and the rubber has marked the can, so it will need more elbow grease or simply re-fit the mount and it will be gone.
condition of pipes is good and has some small scratchs and a couple of small dents on the inside facing the swing arm

$250

610611 612

2- clear head light replacement cover ,so you can change the ol tl lights to HIDS and it wont look gahy !! a bit silly for most of us here but you never know .

$90-

3- complete speedo with 64,000 klms on the clock

$100-

4- 1x pillian seat good cond

$65-

5- frame "only good for track or drag bike ",swing arm,rotary dampner,front and rear wheels " they are gold and the rear has the sproket hub aswell" both rider pegs and brakets,the rear plastics.
it doesnt come with the subframe as that is going to BOXER! mind you its a wee bit bent thou!!

$800-

or for $1000 ill throw my good TLS front forks and all the brake calipers and lines so it would be a roller !!

now im not crying poor but !! im also open to sensible offers as these funds will finish my TLS off !!

I WILL TAKE THE PICS TOMOZ AND POST TOMORROW NIGHT !!

ALBI
30-12-2011, 09:50 PM
hmm looks like a bump ??

Gitzy
30-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Hmmmm, what would you like for your triples Albi? Are you going to end up using my old R1 Gauges ? would you consider a trade using the gauges and a cash adjustment from me for your triples or if not how much would you be after big man??

Big Dan
30-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Work out a price for your good forks calipers and wheels and let me know mate

fimpBIKES
02-01-2012, 09:55 PM
how messed up is the frame albs?

ALBI
04-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Hmmmm, what would you like for your triples Albi? Are you going to end up using my old R1 Gauges ? would you consider a trade using the gauges and a cash adjustment from me for your triples or if not how much would you be after big man??
pmd

ALBI
04-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Work out a price for your good forks calipers and wheels and let me know mate
opps sorry big man forgot opps:o

im only selling the forks so the frame is a full roller otherwise im keeping them .
but if the frame and swinger is only wanted and not the forks you have first dibs on them .

pmd the price to you :cool:

ALBI
04-01-2012, 09:17 PM
how messed up is the frame albs?
hey dude how are you ??
anyway ive sent ya a text with the pics

El_Hefty
04-01-2012, 10:52 PM
hey albi what about electrics... i need some post 97 wiring ecu etc etc senors and all the snot that goes along with that

fimpBIKES
04-01-2012, 11:19 PM
pm'd back my good man :cool:

Big Dan
05-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Pm sent mate

ALBI
07-01-2012, 07:42 PM
hey albi what about electrics... i need some post 97 wiring ecu etc etc senors and all the snot that goes along with that

well like wat excactly ??
im using the 99 model tls donk in my 97 so im asuming i can use all my original shit ??

the coolant fan sensor is snapped in half but all the rest is good as it was running and i rode into the workshop !!

as long as i dont need anyof if to run the 99 donk it will also be up for grabs,

tell you wat have you got a good exhaust header pipes ?
my originals are bent under the donk and the ones of the 99 donor bike are bent aswell
and did you find out if you had alll the parts for ur spare ventura rack ???

ALBI
07-01-2012, 07:43 PM
pm'd back my good man :cool:

hey mate so are you gunna pop over to work to have a look and a beer or two??
:cool:

El_Hefty
07-01-2012, 08:33 PM
i need 97 wiring and ecu to fix my 97 and yes apparently they are different with different connectors, wether they are on the crucial ones that attach on the donk is another thing. The ecu is different as are the engines the heads are different on the 97 the cams slightly different and the tune certainly.

And yes i have a complete ventura rack, but i have got three in fact but one is missing the cross bar that goes under the seat, this im going to get a copy of so i have three complete units though, but yep yours is here and ready

fimpBIKES
08-01-2012, 09:45 AM
hey mate so are you gunna pop over to work to have a look and a beer or two??
:cool:
will give u a bell this arv and see abpout coming round

ALBI
10-01-2012, 04:13 PM
i need 97 wiring and ecu to fix my 97 and yes apparently they are different with different connectors, wether they are on the crucial ones that attach on the donk is another thing. The ecu is different as are the engines the heads are different on the 97 the cams slightly different and the tune certainly.

And yes i have a complete ventura rack, but i have got three in fact but one is missing the cross bar that goes under the seat, this im going to get a copy of so i have three complete units though, but yep yours is here and ready

ok ive got my 97 engine harness and ecu do you also need the cam angle sensor etc??

El_Hefty
10-01-2012, 05:48 PM
yes mate all and sundry ive still got this problem i cant sort out sensors etc... if youve got the airbox with sensors and the throttle bodies too that would be great ... money your way and ventura rack of course

ALBI
11-01-2012, 10:34 AM
yes mate all and sundry ive still got this problem i cant sort out sensors etc... if youve got the airbox with sensors and the throttle bodies too that would be great ... money your way and ventura rack of course
pmd mate