PDA

View Full Version : New section and first item - Collins Leather Jacket

Gix11
14-12-2011, 03:30 PM
This was suggested to me by Bladehunter....

Now our mate Rob has a Collins Leather Jacket that he no longer wants and is taking up room in his cupboard. Rather than throw it out or just give it away he decided that every good turn deserves another. So based on that, he thought, wouldn't it be good to give this to another member, that will actual use and benefit from it, in return for that member giving a donation to the charity of his choice. This way, the new owner gets a great jacket and Rob feels all warm inside knowing he has indirectly helped a charity out by giving away something he no longer wanted. WIN WIN!

So, to sum it up, we have this lovely Collins Jacket, modelled her by a coat hanger and door:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=437&d=1323838089

Specs go something like this:

"Collins Jacket, removable liner, padding in back area, zip for pants, size L. Worn about 8 - 10 times most. Clean no scratches or dents. May or may not have unused tampons in pockets will have to check later."

I'm sure Bladehunter (Rob) will be into this post soon to announce the charity, so lets see how this pans out.

Thanks to Rob for the suggestion and lets hope we can start throwing a few bucks towards charities between us.

JackTar
16-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Modeled where? I can't see it, oh my god my computer must be broken, bye I'm going to smash it and buy a new one.

bladehunter
16-12-2011, 07:28 PM
BTW it's a , errrmmm, lady's jacket.

Shadowzone
19-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Which charity?

I'm keen. Oh and how much in the way of beer tokens need to be shipped to said charity?

bladehunter
20-12-2011, 05:35 AM
PM sent

bladehunter
20-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Big thanks mate.
Be in the hand of AusPost on the morrow.

K6Thou
20-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Stu in ladies leathers ???? :p

Shadowzone
20-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Stu in ladies leathers ???? :p

Only on Saturday nights.

It's for the wifey mate. She doesn't know it yet.

K6Thou
20-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Only on Saturday nights.

It's for the wifey mate. She doesn't know it yet.

Nice work Stu.