PDA

View Full Version : flatland

el sammo
07-10-2008, 11:38 PM
hey guys im after a new practice spot around brisbane, im totally covered insurance wise (public liability is hardcore now days) something like a carpark at a shut down factory/ large shed or a truck parking yard

if you know of anything at all let me know, Cheers

Sammo

Fish
13-10-2008, 03:48 PM
No luck yet Sammo?

el sammo
13-10-2008, 08:57 PM
nah i usally post up on a few forums every few months lookin for spots, there very hard to find! im having a meeting later on this week with a track builder about layin a concrete pad hopefully it goes well

Fish
14-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Good stuff mate. Hey what do you reckon is a good bike to start stunting on? Would dirty's bet a good goer?

Shadowzone
14-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Hey Sammo have you tried P&O? Ask them if you can use the fenced off section of their Eagle Farm Docks mate.

You'll need to get a MSIC to be allowed in (costs $140 and takes a couple of weeks to arrive) but could be a goer for you. Has a nice wide open section you can do anything you want in. The down side is if you stuff up you can potentially find yourself in the river. Still that'd be funny if it was recorded.

BOHEMION
14-10-2008, 08:06 PM
PM'd u a suggestion mate

el sammo
14-10-2008, 10:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bitchfish

Good stuff mate. Hey what do you reckon is a good bike to start stunting on? Would dirty's bet a good goer?

yeh mate any old trailbike or even those chinese pitbikes are great, somethin you can muck around on in youre backyard or a padock and get a feel for balance and usin back brakes to control wheelies, lots of fun

el sammo
15-10-2008, 11:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

Hey Sammo have you tried P&O? Ask them if you can use the fenced off section of their Eagle Farm Docks mate.

You'll need to get a MSIC to be allowed in (costs $140 and takes a couple of weeks to arrive) but could be a goer for you. Has a nice wide open section you can do anything you want in. The down side is if you stuff up you can potentially find yourself in the river. Still that'd be funny if it was recorded.

cheers man! do you know anyone who works there or someone i can get in contact with?

Shadowzone
16-10-2008, 09:05 PM
yeah mate I'll chase it up and give you a PM

if I can find out anything for you

Fish
05-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Any luck sammo? also was that you i saw at the cabulture servo sunday arv? White ute with 2 stunys in the back?

Brodie
05-11-2008, 05:06 PM
If not, it was someone stealing his bikes. :-) lol

el sammo
05-11-2008, 10:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bitchfish

Any luck sammo? also was that you i saw at the cabulture servo sunday arv? White ute with 2 stunys in the back?

nah nothin yet, still ridin wherver i can haha yeh that would have been me and milne on the way back from the sunny coast traffic was hectic so hit up kfc and chilled out for a bit