PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP

Chase
25-08-2008, 03:00 PM
I am planning to ride down to Phillip Island from Sydney for the MotoGP - seems like a nice way to spend the weekend :D..

So the plan is to leave early Friday morn, get to Melb Friday arvo - sample some local brewery Friday night + Sat night. Then kick on to the main race early Sun morn. Stay in Melb Sunday night and head back Monday. Anyone interested in joining the ride there, back or both let me know.

Fight_fan
25-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Fuck man thats a long ride in one hit about 13-14hrs yeh! Were bein soft n leaving the south coast wednesday, stay in foster that night n rock up to the circuit thursday mornin!

wackyrider
25-08-2008, 05:36 PM
See u boys at Phillip island then.

I'll be there from thurs till mon. Got a house in Cowes as well. Doing it posh and relaxed.

And loads of piss.....

BANDITROD
25-08-2008, 08:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by wackyrider

I'll be there from thurs till mon. Got a house in Cowes as well. Doing it posh and relaxed.

And loads of piss.....
;);):D

Deano
25-08-2008, 09:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

And loads of piss.....

i guess you <s>poofters</s> non campers will be drinking chardonay then

Chase
25-08-2008, 09:53 PM
When you camp do you flip a coin with your "man friend" to decide who gets to be the little spoon? [8D]

bellevue
18-09-2008, 09:27 PM
we have 6 dudes heading down from newcastle thurs morning,staying at the half way house eden, then down 2 da isl. as in foster did you mean north coast, 2 hr`s above me??? we head up there to do the old pacific hwy nrth of buladealaha.....
cheers
daz

KATO ZX7
18-09-2008, 09:44 PM
I love living an hour away from the track :D:D

Fight_fan
19-09-2008, 11:48 AM
We'r leavin Wednesday mornin, staying somewhere 1/2 way then rockin up early thursday to the track! I cant fuckin wait! :D

BANDITROD
19-09-2008, 04:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by Deano

quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

And loads of piss.....

i guess you <s>legends</s> non campers will be drinking chardonay then
;):D

kawakid
20-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Going to fly down - cant be arsed riding down this year - done it too many time lol

Chase
20-09-2008, 03:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by KATO ZX7

I love living an hour away from the track :D:D

Sure go ahead, rub it in..