PDA

View Full Version : er...July, August 08 comp - Hoodie - Won Morrigan

Gix11
08-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Yea yea, sorry guys, been caught up with stuff.

This time I have an OLD SKOOL SUZUKI HOODIE up for grabs. Unfortunately there is only one and it's a size small (a big small I must admit) so it's up to you guys to either start working out at the gym or give it to someone who it would fit. Maybe it would even fit you? I got it on once but it showed off my 6 pack too much so I took it off. ...ahem.

Anyway, here it is (sorry about the photos, I was late as normal and running out the door):

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/51618342251666.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/51618342248742.jpg

So, to be the proud owner of this hoodie all you have to do is complete this sentence:

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because......."

Just post your answer up in here and the one I find the most tear jerking / vomit inducing / Arse falling off worthy I will post the hoodie out to.

Right, get to it. You have until the start of September.

Cheers

jakam04
08-08-2008, 04:04 PM
[u]<center>On behalf of Munter</center></u>

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because....... Im the only bastard on ASF except the female members that this size small Hoodie will actually fit :D:D"

;)

StuNVA
08-08-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm 5'6' and cold, so cold, if I had a warm hoodie I could ride my bike much, much more often and in doing so increase my "industrial deafness" to a sufficient level so I no longer hear my teeth chattering and my wife moaning that I spend to much time riding and the lawn needs mowing and the house needs to be fixed and the car needs.................blah blah (muffled blah).

Jockney Rebel
08-08-2008, 08:17 PM
i really REALLY need this old skool suzuki hoodie because.....i need something to clean the triumph with..and its got kool flames on the sleeves.but seriuosly folks the wife will be getting a goose or whatever u call them 250 suzys and itll encourage her to diet lol

Weaselman
08-08-2008, 08:27 PM
I REALLY need this hoodie more than jim because I dont own a suzuki and the missus likes the fact she can pull the hood over my head and pretend she married someone else...

Jockney Rebel
08-08-2008, 09:07 PM
i really need this hoodie more than ^^^him..cos im skint ,its cold and because one day i WILL own that RG500sheeny replica

Phill
09-08-2008, 07:56 AM
i really need this hoodie cause im about to get 2 "old school suzuki's" and need the right gear to go with them!
gotta start somewhere.

Fight_fan
09-08-2008, 08:18 AM
I need this old skool suzuki hoodie more because giving it to any of these nunces makes baby jusus cry!

Jockney Rebel
09-08-2008, 10:24 AM
i really need this hoodie ..sos i can SELL it to one of them two^

racecomp
09-08-2008, 12:08 PM
I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because I will donate a better prize for September!!!!!!!

papa smurf
09-08-2008, 02:51 PM
I really need that old skool Suzuki hoodie because i actually HAVE an old skool suzuki GS1000 & having the hoodi might just make me pull my finger out & give her a much needed make over.;)

Iceman
09-08-2008, 06:03 PM
I really need that old skool Suzuki hoodie because my wife thinks at least one day a week, I should wear something that doesn't have an ASF logo on it.

Lucas
10-08-2008, 08:07 AM
I really need that old skool Suzuki hoodie because I ride a Yamaha

Fish
10-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I really need that old skool Suzuki hoodie because i actually HAVE 4 old skool suzukis and having the hoody might just make me pull my finger out & give them much needed make overs and because my wife thinks at least one day a week, I should wear something that doesn't have an ASF logo on it. And i need something to wear to show off my sexy six pack err I mean keg.

-Dex-
10-08-2008, 12:44 PM
I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because.......my pet midget hates going out in the cold.

BillyWhizz888
11-08-2008, 09:09 AM
I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because.......

Thats what us old twats wear :D

kookaburra
11-08-2008, 04:40 PM
i really need it cause if the Witch wears the old school zuki hoody she might not want another bloody honda

scrotary
11-08-2008, 06:10 PM
i really don't need this old school suzuki hoodie but if i won it everyone would call me cunt and your nobody unless your talked about...

Funkenfresh
11-08-2008, 06:20 PM
I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because...... im about to pop out a shit the size of a small human.. and when it arrives it'll fit nicely in that hoodie, and a name like suzuki would fit my peice of shit nicely...

this competeion entery in no way reflects how i feel about suzuki's, especailly old skool ones... its just that my honda is not on the road yet.

scotty
12-08-2008, 11:52 AM
"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because......."I'm a little under privileged and every one like to help them out now and then.....

Crampy
12-08-2008, 07:48 PM
I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because it would fit me well as a bra and then i can stop working out and eat whatever i want.

Cruisecontrol
12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because......."

I can cover my face whilst wearing it and hide from ozkat at the next Fools Run.

TurboKat
12-08-2008, 09:16 PM
I really need that Oldskool Suzuki Hoodie because.... aahhh... because... LOOK, JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING THING & NOBODY GETS HURT OK?

336LJ
13-08-2008, 07:08 PM
I really need that Oldskool Suzuki Hoodie because, APPARENTLY its not socially acceptable to parade a russian mail order bride around town with the only clothes she came in (gimp zips)

Billy Bob
13-08-2008, 07:41 PM
I really need that Oldskool suzuki hoodie cause, I ran out of Yamaha shirts for grease rags.

morrigan
14-08-2008, 06:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by jakam04

[u]<center>On behalf of Munter</center></u>

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because....... Im the only bastard on ASF except the female members that this size small Hoodie will actually fit :D:D"

;)

"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because....... I AM a female member of ASF and it'd fit me and I'm a skinny bitch with little meat on my bones and I could actually go on one of the rides if I could be nice and toasty warm, and *sob* I have no-one to keep me warm and I have TWO old skool suzukis and no garage and I have to work on 'em out in the cold cold night and I can't afford an ASF hoodie and I wanna look cool too." :(:(:(

w195
14-08-2008, 06:43 PM
"I really need that old school suzuki hoodie" cause I'm about the size of a midget, hocked all my other clothes to buy parts for my fighter project and it's friggin cold in my shed wearin just jocks and a jackie howe, they lock all the vinnie bins around my place and I'm shivering too much to pick up my 10mm spanner!:D

morrigan
14-08-2008, 08:20 PM
"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because....... I live in Ermington [xx(]"

BANDITROD
14-08-2008, 09:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by w195

"I really need that old school suzuki hoodie" cause I'm about the size of a midget, hocked all my other clothes to buy parts for my fighter project and it's friggin cold in my shed wearin just jocks and a jackie howe, they lock all the vinnie bins around my place and I'm shivering too much to pick up my 10mm spanner!:D
a midget you say mmmmmm......interesting;)

BANDITROD
14-08-2008, 10:01 PM
oh and i need the hoodie cos i reckon you would piss yourself laughing watching me try it on;)

w195
14-08-2008, 10:05 PM
Yep! Piss meself laughing when I see bike specs and think "wonder how I can lower that so I dont gotta start/stop next a gutter!" My fighter WILL NOT have much of a raised tail! (5'7"):D

wirewitch
16-08-2008, 06:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by kookaburra

i really need it cause if the Witch wears the old school zuki hoody she might not want another bloody honda

I realy need the OLD SKOOL SUZUKI HOODIE.... So Kooka doesn't BUY me another BLOODY HONDA!!!! :D

kramdrallim
17-08-2008, 02:27 PM
I really need that old school Suzuki hoodie cause I really want it more than everybody else.

FIGHTERMC
21-08-2008, 01:27 AM
I really don't need that Oldskool suzuki hoodie cause it won 't fit me
and i live in ireland and it will cost too much to send to me

Smiley
22-08-2008, 07:52 PM
I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because.......

I smell and have no friends, I am still wearing the same jumpers I had in high school, i'm now 37, and if I had a realy cool Old Skool Suzuki Hoodie to wear, then maybe nobody would notice the only nekkid mods I could afford to do to my Old Skool Gixxer was to drop the fairings off, and stick on a $20 pair of mirrors from unpronouncable erectric scooter!

Also if I won the really cool Old Skool Suzuki Hoodie, then maybe I could be seen in public with you guys and you wouldnt have to be embarassed .. except for maybe the smell .. but at least I could look like I have friends !!!!

Fight_fan
23-08-2008, 08:19 AM
^^^What makes u so sure we wanna be seen with u...Smell or not! :D [B)]

sickboy
23-08-2008, 09:29 AM
I really need that Old Skool Suzuki Hoodie ......because I'm a miserable scotch git to tight buy one of my own and as soon as I win it I will flog it on Flea Bay to pay off my drug debt to the local Triads.

Smiley
25-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Lol Fight Fan, maybe if I won the hoodie, you wouldnt have t be seen withe, I'd just sorta blend in?

scotty
29-08-2008, 01:00 PM
"I really need that Old Skool Suzuki hoodie because......." my misses has left me, my bike has a blown motor(which i cant ride cos the asshole coppers took my lic) and i work on scooters every day...(yeh go the pity vote)

BANDITROD
30-08-2008, 11:16 PM
and you have a sore finger cos of dirty tits ;):D

Shadowzone
31-08-2008, 02:26 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/89628468100151.png

I really need the suzuki hoodie to attempt to cover the above mankini cause I look like the fat bloke in Borat not the skinny one

Gix11
02-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Ok, I wittled it down to a few contenders:

If I had to pick a 'feel sorry for me' entry, it would be Morrigan's tale of woe or StuNVA's tale of wife torment.
If I had to pick a bribe entry, it would be Racecomp's.
If I had to pick and honest entry, it would be Scrotary's.
...and if I had to pick one that just made me laugh, it would be Turbokat's.

But considering I can only pick one and I really would like to see it go to somebody who would wear it and appreciate it (although the person I've picked might find it a bit big for them?), I'm going to give this one to Morrigan. So congratulations Bronwen. Email me the address you want it sent to and I'll get it posted off to you.

Cheers to everyone who made the effort to post an entry

......and Racecomp, do we really have a September prize mate?? Email me if you're serious and let's do some Racecomp promo!

-Dex-
03-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Congrats Morrigan!

morrigan
04-09-2008, 09:18 AM
Woohoo! I won something!!!
Now I'll have to wear it to work at least once to give the Ducati nuts some shit!
Thanks Si!

morrigan
10-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks Si
Received it in the mail today. Fits good!

Gix11
11-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Well there's a result!

Nakedbusa
23-10-2008, 06:15 AM
And being the new guy I need to see a picture of you wearing your newly won sweatshirt! Please, of course.