PDA

View Full Version : some wicked gear from italy

Jockney Rebel
27-07-2008, 12:42 AM
ive only looked at the triumph stuff but the sliders /frame protectors caught my eye ..expensive but ..u pay for what u get
check this out
http://www.deprettomoto.com/articoli_moto.php?Id_modello=4/50

racecomp
27-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Some good stuff mate.

Jockney Rebel
27-07-2008, 11:20 PM
ta steve ..btw is that offer of a map for my bike still on .mate ill throw u some beers ..ive found a bloke here who ll load it up for me ..[with out me having to buy a tune boy] ..ta

racecomp
28-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Sure mate, you will still need a buy a key for the ECU. You can't upload maps without it.

I give t595 the flick, pulled all my tunes and tech info.

BANDITROD
28-07-2008, 04:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

ta steve ..btw is that offer of a map for my bike still on .mate ill throw u some beers ..ive found a bloke here who ll load it up for me ..[with out me having to buy a tune boy] ..ta
i just sold a tune boy last week jim you should have sung out and i could have hooked you up mate

Jockney Rebel
28-07-2008, 05:24 PM
ok steve cheers mate
this guy apparently emails someone and gets the key or summat ....ill check it out a bit more ..before i use him ..he has done a few bikes i know of ..they seem ok
ta rod i wasnt payin attention ,i thot they were different for each model ../ ull have to pardon my ignorance as far as FI on bikes is concerned but im learning ..lol